skinny food co Reviews

of reviewers recommend skinny food co

Tell us how skinny food co made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
skinny food co 1 star review on 12th May 2020
Sam Lane
skinny food co 1 star review on 19th February 2020
Sam Lane
More Photos & Videos
I like a lot of the products, but really disappointed today as i got my order which i did not receive the chocolate orange spread i paid for, which also said on the receipt in the box, but was not there!! So make sure you check your order! I also think if you spend £60 then you should get to free different products, i feel really let down with the orders i placed this time, as i have tried to message them and had no contact back! And there is not a phone number to phone!
The coffees are gorgous! But the sauces, especially ketchup wernt to my taste! Also I needed to send some items back, as I signed up for subscription by accident, but I can’t as my lock post office is closed, and I’m self isolating, and the lady I spoke to said they can’t extend my time to send the items back after the virus. So I’ve not got about £70 worth of stuff sat here that I don’t like, or need.
I have tried syrups snacks.and syrups. Some of the syrups are a bit to be desired and aquired taste however you cant go wrong with the golden syrup and the custard and choc syrup
The choc orange spread is gawjus perfect on a ryveta lol
The products are fabulous and the new range seems great. Its not good that the subscription box is automatically ticked and that you cannot cancel an order that has not even been despatched! Poor customer service.
I love the majority of the products offered however customer service side is lacking. I expressed a concern around the freshness of a BBQ sauce received, to just be told they had changed their recipe. No apology or offer to try and rectify - the sauce actually ended up being disgusting and so the full tub went in the bin.
Poor customer service.
If waited over two weeks before any reply from emails and chat lines that said, there no one available to speak but we'll get back to you soon 🤔. I had customer complaint of a couple of vial tasting sweet sauces as I'd place over of over £50 order a couple of weeks ago but they will not give you a refund or offer an exchange just a free delivery on my next order but i don't think I'll bother ☹️ as if you have a problem with the products, as I say they won't do anything about it as you've 'opened the product!' How do you know what it tastes like until you open it!!??!! They haven't even asked for me to send the items back to check for quality control as they seem to wash their hands of you if your not happy.
Certainly won't be recommending them by word of mouth to friends or family!
skinny food co is rated 4.07 based on 373 reviews