skinny food co Reviews

of reviewers recommend skinny food co

Tell us how skinny food co made you happy
skinny food co 1 star review on 23rd June 2020
Michelle Larravide
skinny food co 1 star review on 12th March 2020
Emma
More Photos & Videos
Delivery took a month and the pancake mix doesn’t even make pancakes. It’s just mushy paste that doesn’t even form a pancake. Had to throw it all in the bin. Such a waste of money!
Really disappointed in this company. Majority of their products are watery and tasteless. When i tried to leave honest reviews on their site for the disappointing products i got, i found they were deleted later. Its strange to me that almost all their reviews on the site are 5 star. Think there may be some fake reviews being left/ honest ones being deleted. Avoid at all costs.
Many of the products i recieved were really watery and tasteless, or tasted nothing like they were supposed to. I dont understand how almost every review on their site is 5 stars for most products. I left an honest one for a few products and they are no longer there, so im guessing they leave fake good reviews and delete the honest/negative ones. I really wanted to like this company but it's been a massive disappointment!
Hidden subscriptions on there site received first order on the Saturday only to receive a confirmation e-mail that my next order is on its way the following Tuesday . Why would I want that I can’t eat 9 products in a few days . I queried it and was told it’s my fault as it’s stated when ordering. If it was it’s not clear enough I will not be ordering again
Products not too bad but part of my order didn’t turn up! Have spent last two day trying to sort it out but customer services aren’t interested. Wanted to give me £4 off next order instead of sending missing items! They take forever to reply and are really not interested! It’s no good having a good product if your customer care is rubbish!
skinny food co is rated 4.00 based on 391 reviews