skinny food co Reviews

of reviewers recommend skinny food co

Tell us how skinny food co made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
skinny food co 1 star review on 12th May 2020
Sam Lane
skinny food co 1 star review on 19th February 2020
Sam Lane
More Photos & Videos
They are what they say on the label. All flavours are identical to what they say they’re going to be. For only a few calories it’s worth it
Some of the products have a weird consistency and only taste ok when used to cook foods with but others are ok as an actual sauce. I can vouch for the Caesar dressing & the thousand Island over salad, I mean the ranch was ok but I preferred the Caesar. The brown sauce is ok but I preferred the Smokey BBQ & the Honey BBQ, now they're really nice! The Garlic mayo is ok however as I'm on a low carb diet just a normal full fat garlic mayo from supermarket is cheaper, nicer & better for me. From the dessert syrups the honey is good to make a nice glaze over meat or veg, but I wouldn't say over pancakes etc..... But just my opinion. HOWEVER the blueberry is lush. Now the white chocolate and rasberry sauce is say nice mixed in with some natural/greek yogurt to give some extra flavour and the yoghurt takes away that weird texture. Now the ones I'm not too keen on is the sweet & sour, the black forest gateau, and the golden syrup, the butterscotch is nicer. The sugar free syrup drops are good but you can get bigger, nicer & cheaper Sugar free syrups from TK Max. But I do love the flavoured coffee. They do offers sometimes so if you're thinking of buying subscribe and wait for an offer will might get a free sauce, or postage. But I do think loyal regular customers should get more opportunities for offers and promotions.
Pleased with all products tried and fairly quick delivery and of course zero calories is the best bit with no loss of flavour.
Their range of products are delicious and they are always introducing new stuff.
Most of the sauces and syrups are fantastic and a perfect addition to top rice pudding, pancakes etc. I'm following the Slimming World plan and a lot of these are free on that so it certainly helps!
Great products, shame website is such rubbish
Love the products and the offers. Always something new to try and enjoy. So excited that you Hvw branched out into new things, bought the mallow and can't wait for ut to arrive! X
Some of the products are excellent. We love savoury sauces: the smokey BBQ sauce and peri peri sauce and garlic herb sauce - you wouldn't know they were love calorie as they taste great. We also love the chocolate spreads!

I would say some the sweet sauces could be improved e.g. the white chocolate sauce and billionaires shortbread sauce , as whilst they taste sweet they don't taste specifically of what it says on the label e.g white chocolate

Also when I ordered the meringue bar it arrived totally crushed. It would be great to wrap in bubble wrap or something to avoid this happening. I'm sure the taste would be great but mine was destroyed.

Finally it would be great if the website had less pop ups and if when you add a product to your basket, it didn't automatically select to subscribe you to monthly purchases.
Amazing range of products. I started out with the gourmet coffee drops, delicious, and now use their sauces and syrups aswell to help my slimming journey. Highly recommend the maple and golden syrups! Yummy.
Have ordered several times recently and I’ve always been pleased with the efficiency of delivery service and quality of products.
Great customer service and a super fast delivery of my order, in the current situation.
They have a fantastic range of lower sugar options. The syrups are amazing for my breakfast pancakes! Yum!
I keep reordering my favourite products from this brilliant company.The sauces & syrups are so versatile and add flavour and life to meals,yoghurt and cereal etc.They are all low calorie & low sugar so are great for the health conscious.The chocolate spread is delicious & not laden with sugar.They also sell jam - the apricot one is lush.You will soon find your favourite products & be back time & time again.🙂
Good quality products with low or no calories. The custard, maple syrup, Cherry Bakewell syrup, BBQ sauce and flavoured coffees are some of my favourites.
Love the products, hate the website! Offers too frequently difficult to actually get, eg ‘free Maple Syrup with all orders over £15’, no maple syrup received, just a vague offer of a credit off my next order!
The skinny syrups are great for adding to food,cereals ,cake mixes!
The sauces are nice but a little watery
All in all ,I love them!
I keep trying different items to find which I like best. They have a very good variety I love some dislike some. It’s a very good service delivery is good despite the lockdown and I would recommend 100%.
I have tried around 12 of the sauces and syrups now and have loved most if them. I have my few faves such as maple syrup and the custard one! I attend a well know weight loss workshop and skinny syrups have helped me loose 8 stone!
The flavoured coffees are amazing and great for a sweet fix I especially love the mint x
They have a huge variety of products which are amazing and they regularly have really good offers. They have good prices for non skinny food co products too, such as the case of meringue bars. The only down side is the default option for each product you add to your basket is set to subscribe for a weekly subscription and it’s very easy to forget to change the subscription to buy once only.
Very nice syrups quick delivery
Absolutely love the chocolate spreads not so keen on the sauces a bit sweet for me
skinny food co is rated 4.08 based on 371 reviews