Skitotal Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Skitotal

How would you rate Skitotal ?

"Booked a ski total holiday in January. Missed our return flights because there transfer bus couldn't pick us up on time. Ski total were well aware of weather conditions and weather warning with road closures forecast more than 24hours in advance and did no planning or organisation to prevent this. Then spent the next few days trying to sort out the mess. Despite being delayed more than 24hours ski total refused to compensate for excess costs of car parking and premium seats on return flight just £50 due to the delay being an act of God (bad weather) not their poor preparation for the widely publicised snow storm the evening before. They also tried to get me to pay my own ski carriage on the rearranged double flight which I knew I would never get back. I would not recommend ski total due to this recent experience."
Skitotal is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!