slamtech online Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend slamtech online
Click Here

Tell us how slamtech online made you happy

"This company is one of the worst I have ever dealt with. I ordered some lemon juice from them via Amazon. They marked my order as despatched but a week later it had not arrived. I contacted them via e-mail and customer services said they would get back to me within 48 hours but did not. Tried again some days later with the same result. I eventually got my money back via Amazon. It seems my order was returned damaged to Slamtech by Royal Mail due to insufficient packaging. Any decent firm would have sent a replacement, better packaged, or offered a refund. Not Slamtech - they just ignored me. In my opinion if I pay a company for an item and they do not send it or offer a refund they are nothing more than scammers. A company to be avoided."
Are you slamtech online? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"The communication from the seller was great, received the item within a couple of days...really happy with my purchase"
"Quick delivery by seller and item received in perfect condition...Great Seller"
"Excellent seller and superb customer support... received the item on time, super fast delivery"
"You guys are a joke!!!! I ordered a box of individual full fat milk, it got here quite quickly ok, however it was coffee creamer? I replied to them through Amazon, they acknowledged the email and promised they'd get in touch within 48 hours, rubbish nothing happened. I contacted them again through Amazon and the same old lies. I DO NOT recommend them at all. Thanks to Amazon I got my money back."
"Ordered the following item from this company. A: KE-HM225 (which is a: Kenwood 3 Speed Hand Mixer Whisk 150w Silver). It was dispatched on Thursday 6 December 2018 and took a week to get to my home address e.g. arrived on: Thursday 13 December 2018. Even though it was supposed to be delivered within x2 - x3 working days by the Royal Mail Group Ltd and their Royal Mail Tracked 48 Hours Service. When I opened my parcel it contained x2 large multi packs of Always Panty Liners and not my actual Hand Mixer. I have e-mailed them to complain and have also sent a photograph of the contents of my delivered package to complain and to date I have not heard anything back from this company. I have also logged a complaint via PayPal as I used this service to make the initial payment for the above goods and I am hoping to get my money back otherwise I will be contacting my local Trading Standards Department \ Section or maybe the BBC Watchdog Consumer Programme about this matter as I am not happy. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THESE!!"
"Hi, After receiving boxes of glass bottled coke in polystyrene filled boxes (a bloody mess) I asked for the delivery method to be altered, and Slamtech sent my next order wrapped in tape. A company that listens to it's customers, excellent! All my future drink orders will be from Slamtech. Cheers Alan R Latchford"
slamtech online is rated 3.29 based on 7 reviews