slamtech online Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend slamtech online

Tell us how slamtech online made you happy

"You guys are a joke!!!! I ordered a box of individual full fat milk, it got here quite quickly ok, however it was coffee creamer? I replied to them through Amazon, they acknowledged the email and promised they'd get in touch within 48 hours, rubbish nothing happened. I contacted them again through Amazon and the same old lies. I DO NOT recommend them at all. Thanks to Amazon I got my money back."
Are you slamtech online? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered the following item from this company. A: KE-HM225 (which is a: Kenwood 3 Speed Hand Mixer Whisk 150w Silver). It was dispatched on Thursday 6 December 2018 and took a week to get to my home address e.g. arrived on: Thursday 13 December 2018. Even though it was supposed to be delivered within x2 - x3 working days by the Royal Mail Group Ltd and their Royal Mail Tracked 48 Hours Service. When I opened my parcel it contained x2 large multi packs of Always Panty Liners and not my actual Hand Mixer. I have e-mailed them to complain and have also sent a photograph of the contents of my delivered package to complain and to date I have not heard anything back from this company. I have also logged a complaint via PayPal as I used this service to make the initial payment for the above goods and I am hoping to get my money back otherwise I will be contacting my local Trading Standards Department \ Section or maybe the BBC Watchdog Consumer Programme about this matter as I am not happy. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THESE!!"
"Hi, After receiving boxes of glass bottled coke in polystyrene filled boxes (a bloody mess) I asked for the delivery method to be altered, and Slamtech sent my next order wrapped in tape. A company that listens to it's customers, excellent! All my future drink orders will be from Slamtech. Cheers Alan R Latchford"
slamtech online is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews