slamtech online Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend slamtech online

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does slamtech online deliver?

Tell us how slamtech online made you happy

"Ordered the following item from this company. A: KE-HM225 (which is a: Kenwood 3 Speed Hand Mixer Whisk 150w Silver). It was dispatched on Thursday 6 December 2018 and took a week to get to my home address e.g. arrived on: Thursday 13 December 2018. Even though it was supposed to be delivered within x2 - x3 working days by the Royal Mail Group Ltd and their Royal Mail Tracked 48 Hours Service. When I opened my parcel it contained x2 large multi packs of Always Panty Liners and not my actual Hand Mixer. I have e-mailed them to complain and have also sent a photograph of the contents of my delivered package to complain and to date I have not heard anything back from this company. I have also logged a complaint via PayPal as I used this service to make the initial payment for the above goods and I am hoping to get my money back otherwise I will be contacting my local Trading Standards Department \ Section or maybe the BBC Watchdog Consumer Programme about this matter as I am not happy. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THESE!!"
Are you slamtech online? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Hi, After receiving boxes of glass bottled coke in polystyrene filled boxes (a bloody mess) I asked for the delivery method to be altered, and Slamtech sent my next order wrapped in tape. A company that listens to it's customers, excellent! All my future drink orders will be from Slamtech. Cheers Alan R Latchford"
slamtech online is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews