slamtech online Reviews

of reviewers recommend slamtech online

Tell us how slamtech online made you happy
Did not receive item..will be pursuing a Amazon claim
Used this company a lot and was great until something goes wrong and customer service has been emailing me. They firstly told me not their problem as bought through Amazon. They have twice told me full refund will be given yet to see any money. They told me they would phone me nothing. This been going on for about 3 months now still yet to actually get a refund. They also complained that they were trying to help and take bad review from Amazon. So decided to put one here as well.
The worst customer service experience ever, ordered coffee cups on amazon prime, the wrong size was sent I contacted them to tell them of their error and stated that the whole reason it was purchased from prime was so I could receive the item the next day, took almost 5 days to respond to basically say that they hadn't made a mistake and I needed to send proof, literally responded with images of the item sent to show it was wrong, again took 4/5 days to respond stating that I can return the item, I just need to take it to a drop off point, and basically saying that they were doing me a favor letting me return it for free???? You send me the wrong item, then tell me to send proof because someone on your side messed up but you didnt log it, and then be impressed by the fact that I can return the wrong item for free? It's been nearly a month since the cups were ordered, every email takes 4/5 days to get a response, I've asked twice now where I can find a drop off point with no answer. I want this experience over and done with. Will never purchase anything from them again
This company is one of the worst I have ever dealt with. I ordered some lemon juice from them via Amazon. They marked my order as despatched but a week later it had not arrived. I contacted them via e-mail and customer services said they would get back to me within 48 hours but did not. Tried again some days later with the same result. I eventually got my money back via Amazon. It seems my order was returned damaged to Slamtech by Royal Mail due to insufficient packaging. Any decent firm would have sent a replacement, better packaged, or offered a refund. Not Slamtech - they just ignored me. In my opinion if I pay a company for an item and they do not send it or offer a refund they are nothing more than scammers. A company to be avoided.
The communication from the seller was great, received the item within a couple of days...really happy with my purchase
Quick delivery by seller and item received in perfect condition...Great Seller
Excellent seller and superb customer support... received the item on time, super fast delivery
You guys are a joke!!!! I ordered a box of individual full fat milk, it got here quite quickly ok, however it was coffee creamer? I replied to them through Amazon, they acknowledged the email and promised they'd get in touch within 48 hours, rubbish nothing happened.
I contacted them again through Amazon and the same old lies.
I DO NOT recommend them at all.
Thanks to Amazon I got my money back.
Ordered the following item from this company. A: KE-HM225 (which is a: Kenwood 3 Speed Hand Mixer Whisk 150w Silver). It was dispatched on Thursday 6 December 2018 and took a week to get to my home address e.g. arrived on: Thursday 13 December 2018. Even though it was supposed to be delivered within x2 - x3 working days by the Royal Mail Group Ltd and their Royal Mail Tracked 48 Hours Service. When I opened my parcel it contained x2 large multi packs of Always Panty Liners and not my actual Hand Mixer. I have e-mailed them to complain and have also sent a photograph of the contents of my delivered package to complain and to date I have not heard anything back from this company. I have also logged a complaint via PayPal as I used this service to make the initial payment for the above goods and I am hoping to get my money back otherwise I will be contacting my local Trading Standards Department \ Section or maybe the BBC Watchdog Consumer Programme about this matter as I am not happy. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THESE!!
Hi,
After receiving boxes of glass bottled coke in polystyrene filled boxes (a bloody mess) I asked for the delivery method to be altered, and Slamtech sent my next order wrapped in tape. A company that listens to it's customers, excellent! All my future drink orders will be from Slamtech.
Cheers