Slay Queen Hair Refund Reviews

Slay Queen Hair have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
E

Refund - Difficult

35.00%
Industry Average
" SO INSTEAD OF THEM JUST SENDING OUT MY HAIR THEY REFUNDED ME. "
posted 5 months ago - Savannah
" I still did not receive my hair and it’s been two weeks. I don’t know if it’s from your end or the post office end but I would like a refund if my hair doesn’t come by Friday. I wanted it for an even tomorrow but I can’t even wear it . "
posted 10 months ago - Alicia Wilkinson
" I am furious because they took my hard earned money and never sent my hair or gave me a refund. "
posted 10 months ago - Sherissa Ervin
" A extra 2 bundles were placed on my order but did not arrive with my other ordered hair. Customer service refunded my card but when I got the hair I order it wasn’t the texture I desired and it shed, the hair was lifeless. You get what you play for. "
posted 11 months ago - Anonymous
" I contacted Slay Hair and the guy apologized and gave me a refund for the express shipping. "
posted 11 months ago - Anonymous
" I never received my package. Was never assisted by anyone. No replace or refund was given. Poor customer service "
posted 1 year ago - Barbara Cruz
" So I recently made a purchase to only find that I had been refunded due to what I purchased no longer being available. "
posted 1 year ago - Kaila Wilson
" I am seeking a full refund from this company, in that they don't deserve any of my service. "
posted 1 year ago - Chelsea Davis
" I purchased 3 bundles and a frontal. I never recieved the frontal I only recieved the 3 bundles. I paid for it too be shipped here fast and it wasn't, they didn't refund me for the money that I paid for quick shipping. "
posted 1 year ago - #2878
" He recieved my hair and I never got a refund, even if we were not in direct correspondence (because of the dispute) he received my return package that had my order number and name. "
posted 1 year ago - #2293