Slay Queen Hair Reviews

08AM
8AM

Tell us how Slay Queen Hair made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"This place is a joke. Ordered my hair. Received a message that it is not in stock. Tried to change my order. No reply back. The number was an answering service. The chat did not work. No means of communication. They keep sending me a message saying my order was shipped. No shipping number. Never got my product. Had to stop payment."
Are you Slay Queen Hair? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"LOVE THE HAIR...!!"
"Very beautiful and soft hair."
"Hair came on time super soft, no smell, and no shedding love love love"
"I love my 18,20,22 With 14” inch FREE FRONTAL"
"Always purchase my bundles from slay queen and I’m always satisfied!"
"I just got my hair done 2 days ago and i love it. The hair is so soft and so far very good and tamable. I already put in an order for the bundle and closer deal curly i can’t wait to try it!"
"First time having a frontal & i got 16” frontal of the exotic curly & 3,16” bundles of exotic curly. They are great & soft. I’m very happy with the outcome."
"Bought 3 bundles of Malaysian loose wave. Only had to use 2 packs. Very good quality hair. I would highly recommend it."
"3 bundles with free closure under $150??Can't beat it!!! Hair colors nicely. Has nice texture, air dries quickly and even when dry it's soft and fluffy."
"I love this hair it’s soft minimal shedding if at all, you have earned a loyal customer. Thank you Slay Queen"
"The hair is great . Looks amazing feels amazing . Will be a regular customer :)"
"Love the hair"
"The hair is absolutely beautiful! It has no smell, minimal shedding and a great curl pattern. My hair was mailed quickly and shipping updates were made easily available. I will definitely be ordering again!❤️"
"The quality of the hair is always superior as I always use the bundles more than once and they still look full. Loyal customer here!! Also very satisfied with delivery timing and communication between customer."
"Bundles were full with minimal shedding will definitely purchase again in the future"
"The hair was very soft, was delivered in only a week, and dyed very well. Love it. I will be ordering again!"
"Came fast in the mail and there is no fall out ! Can’t wait to get them installed"
"the hair is tangle free and texture feels so amazing! I can’t wait to order again"
"It’s good hair but the bundles need to be a little more thicker"
Slay Queen Hair is rated 2.79 based on 381 reviews