Slay Queen Hair Reviews

31% of reviewers recommend Slay Queen Hair

How would you rate Slay Queen Hair ?

"I wish I could give this hair a zero! it looked used. it was stiff and dry! I'm so disappointed!"
"CAN'T REALLY TELL YOU WHAT THE HAIR WAS LIKE BECAUSE I NEVER RECEIVED IT.I ORDERED 3 BUNDLES FOR 100 JUST TO TRY THE HAIR OUT.ONCE I PAYED IT STATED MY HAIR WOULD ARRIVE IN 2 BUSINESS DAYS. A WEEK LATER I STILL HAVNT RECEIVED THE HAIR. I CALLED PAY PAL TO SEE WHERE MY HAIR WAS AT , THEY STATED THERE WASN'T EVEN A SHIPPING CONFIRMATION. SO INSTEAD OF THEM JUST SENDING OUT MY HAIR THEY REFUNDED ME. CUSTOMER SERVICE?? A FREAKING JOKE. GOOD LUCK WITH THIS COMPANY."
"I loved the lightness of the hair and how it waves up once it wet. In addition, the hair straightens well!"
"I would never order hair, from this place again........it was a very horrible experience! the order never came when it was supposed too & the custom service guy is really rude."
"I have not received my hair as of yet but the communication is horrible. I can only communicate through Instagram which makes me skeptical of my purchase. Every email address I have been provided is no good. When I made my purchase it’s said shipment will be within 2 business days and I have not received my tracking number just messages on instagram"
"Slay Queen allowed someone to charge $280 worth of product to my credit card. They say they only ship to the address on the credit card, but they flat out lied. I honestly think it was someone in the inside. Don't EVER use your credit card with these people!! They are scams and will hack your account, and then not contact you to get it resolved! Thieves!!!"
"I placed an order one year ago and till this day i never received my order. They blocked me on instagram and never responded to several mails. They lied to me and act like thief"
"pretty nice wave"
"hair quality sucks. It was okay for less than a week than it started to feel like synthetic hair. Wouldn’t recommend buying it. cheap price =cheap/poor quality hair."
"Zero customer service"
"Hair felt like plastic"
"This is honestly the worst hair company i had to deal with! The customer service is beyond trash they dont reply to emails or phone calls!"
"The hair was really bad my frontal has bald it’s only been 2 weeks I did not bleach my knots or anything the hair sheds really bad I had 30 in blonde the hair felt like Barbie hair...the frontal shed more then the hair"
"I received "shipping updates" via text but never received my order. I wrote earlier to report this but haven't heard back. I will now dispute the charge on my credit card."
"Paid a lot more for the hair than it was worth. Waited over 2 weeks for hair to actually arrive to the UK. Was informed by a Parcel Force that I had to pay a fee in order for the package to get delivered. Spent almost just as much on delivery than I did on the hair. In the end it esdbt worth it. Emailed SLAY queen to complain got no reply. SLAY Queen you've lost a customer. Never again !!"
"I made an order and it took longer then advised it would ro ship. So i emailed and got a quick response which was great. Then my order still never came so i emailed again this time no response so a few days later i emailed again and still no response. I didn't receive my order until i was disputing the charge with my bank. Till this day i still haven't received any communication from the company not even a good gesture offer."
Tashanique
Verified Buyer
"I'm a frequent buyer of virgin hair and always open to try new vendors. I came across Slay Queen and gave it a shot. I ordered the Peruvian wavy hair and as soon as I got it installed, it was so frizzy, and the curl pattern was so crazy. So I straightened it out and it was fine, aside from the problems I have with the shedding. My natural hair is a color 4, and the hair blended so well. But, personally I probably won't purchase again.- spent way too much money on 3 bundles that were just doing the most."
"I thought that trying slay queen hair would be a great purchase. But I can’t really leave a review because I never received my purchase."
"I ordered with slay queen twice.. 1.You will never. Ever. Get a response from customer service of any kind. 2.My hair did arrive within a timely manner. 3. Peruvian body wave was nice good soft texture, but quite stringy.. although it was 24+ In. in length, but still.. very stringy. Shed over time. But looked good for about 3 months 4. Brazilian Deep curly texture is dry and rough, even after trimming and deep conditioning...but looks great from a distance! U get what u pay for basically.."
"There is a tad bit of shedding when you get it. Slowly"
Slay Queen Hair is rated 2.47 based on 322 reviews