sleepnation Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend sleepnation

Tell us how sleepnation made you happy

"Do not go with these guys. Awful experience, delivered the crushed silver bed we ordered, only the base was cream and the headboard was silver. The divan was not a full divan structure; the fabric was simply wrapped round and could be pushed through on either side. The fabric was not fitted properly and was visibly wonky. I called the guy and he was very rude, said he couldn’t get out til late next week as they’re based in Yorkshire, though they clearly advertise free next day delivery nationwide on gumtree. Hung up on me because I swore (I said the service was s***, hardly a round of F’s and quite understandable given the circumstances) he actually had the nerve to say there was nothing I could do about it before he hung up."
Are you sleepnation? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
sleepnation is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews