SLIPLO Reviews

of reviewers recommend SLIPLO
Read SLIPLO Reviews

About SLIPLO:

SLIPLO specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of SLIPLO Universal Bumper Skid Plates worldwide. We strive to be the number one solution provider for virtually any vehicle enthusiast looking to give their cars the best steep driveway bumper scrape protection on earth. Through simple innovation such as our patent pending on size fits all design and our non-intrusive adhesive attachment option, we look to deliver the best available value to the end user. By being the first in the new category of under bumper carriage protection and offering a universal solution that can fit virtually any car we see a tremendous growth potential on the global market.

andy@sliplo.com

4640 VAN NUYS BLVD

Tell us how SLIPLO made you happy
Excellent product! I advice to go for it
Great product ! My bumper thanked me for the SlipLo
money well spent
Excellent product easy to install!!!
SLiPLO not only protects but adds to the looks of my carbon spoiler....
BRAVO !!!
Wow! This has made a huge difference in how I drive. I have peace of mind with these skid plates that protect me whenever I'm dodging potholes, going over speed humps or getting into a driveway. 100% recommend.
It was so easy to use
The product was easy to install and appears to be doing its job. Happy to have the protection.
Has still never arrived, will have to organise a refund or get resent.
Hello,

We would like to apologize for your recent experience. We're sorry to hear you were less than satisfied with SLiPLO bumper scrape guard. .

We pride ourselves on our product and the high quality standards we maintain. We would like to make things right.

You can expect an email from Andy soon to discuss what occurred and how we might make it up to you by either sending you another kit or issuing you a full refund.

Yours sincerely,
DR. Scrape.
SLiPLO Bumper Scrape Guard
Using the product to protect the sideskirt of my SVJ. The product is easy to fit, the quality is great and has given me peace of mind on those awkward ramps. People focus only on the front splitter and neglect the rocker cover sideskirt area. This is the only flexible product that solves this problem. Priced really well and I will recommend to other petrol heads who have cars that they wish to protect.
Fantastic product and customer service
Impeccable customer service!
Great product and it has saved my bumper many times!
Great service and great product!
SLIPLO is rated 4.69 based on 13 reviews