smart car nottingham Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend smart car nottingham

How would you rate smart car nottingham ?

Ms Shauna Ford Shaunaford@ntlworld.com
"I want to warn owners of any Mercedes or Smart Cars in Nottingham I purchased a Mercedes Smart car from a Local auction company the car came without any keys. No problem I thought I have a new keepers supplement plus a valid auditable receipt from one of the largest auction house`s in the Uk plus a utility bill plus photo ID Now me not being to bright thought that will be good enough to prove my identity NOOOOOOOOOOOO Not for Mercedes. Mercedes stipulate that their policy is not to even order keys for car unless you have log book in your own name (even though it stipulates on V5 log book at front of log book that the v5 is not proof of ownership ) So I seem to be at a stalemate then Mr Totally Unhelpful in parts also insists that I have to physically take the car to Mercedes before they will order keys I did try to explain that I had no way of moving car as I was their to get some keys so I could move it DOHHHHHHH. I have never come across a bunch of more arrogant people Perhaps its was because I was not buying a £50.000 car from them even then I was informed that you would not get the keys without the log book in your name and they need to see the car and programme the keys themselves. If anyone needs keys for a Mercedes Please call 3D keys Nottingham first they sorted it out for me For £300 less than Mercedes"
smart car nottingham is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews