Smart Plumb (Huddersfield) Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Smart Plumb (Huddersfield)

How would you rate Smart Plumb (Huddersfield) ?

"I needed a new boiler and had quotes ranging from £4,600 (guess who) to £2,300. A friend told me how much a boiler actually costs, so it was easy to work out the cost of installation. (I have to say I will not pay £600 for scaffolding just to put a pipe across a roof when a window cleaner can use a ladder in the same position.) The friend told me a good boiler was called an Ideal boiler. I looked on the Internet and Smart Plumb gave a very attractive price. I called them up and Karl came round and the quote was very similar to the Internet price (I requested a magnetic filter). I said that would be fine and Karl stated that I could be fitted in the following Thursday(7 days). Karl stated he didn’t require any deposit bu t would expect payment on completion. (Good old fashioned business). The two fitters arrive promptly at 08.00 and started work immediately. They were courteous and friendly. They worked straight through (except for a cuppa) and completed the installation by 13.00. This included having to go for a longer flue ( I have 18 inch walls). The two gentlemen (my honest view) left the place neat and tidy with no dust or debris anywhere - even outside, taking everything away with them. Absolutely 5 star service."
Smart Plumb (Huddersfield) is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews