smartclean.net Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend smartclean.net

How would you rate smartclean.net ?

"The carpets (lightly soiled in a few places with a couple marks/stains here and there) I had cleaned hardly look any better than before, all the marks and dirt stains were not so visible when the carpets were wet after the 'so-called' cleaning, was told they would look better when fully dried in 24 hours; 3 days (still not fully dry even with windows open and heating on) later when the carpets started to dry all the old stains and marks were visible again. I have seen carpets 3 or 4 times worse cleaned better! Complained to the company, no reply to email (very courteous) so I had to phone them, they did not want to know, no such thing as Satisfaction Guarantee as advertised on their website, proves that they are very liberal with the truth, to say the least! I am disappointed with the results of having carpets cleaned by SmartClean."
smartclean.net is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews