smartclean.net Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend smartclean.net

Popular Questions:

How can I contact smartclean.net?

Tell us how smartclean.net made you happy

Telephone
"Many thanks. We were happy with the overall clean and price. The staff were polite and we would definitely recommend Smart Clean to our friends."
Are you smartclean.net? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Great staff, polite and professional. Office staff were very helpful too. The clean was made easy as the 2 men that came moved most of the furniture. We are extremely happy with the overall results."
"The a big thank you gentlemen who cleaned our carpets yesterday. They look and smell great. Previous owners of our new home had a dog, the smell wasn't bad but my husband has allergies so we needed a deep clean which smart clean provided. Thanks again! We'll definitely recommend you to our friends and family."
"We had our carpets cleaned this week and we are extremely happy. Thank you we will be using your company again real soon."
"We are extremely happy with our suite clean. The kids made quite a mess of it over the last few years and it has come out brilliantly."
"Thanks to the 2 guys at Smart Clean who came and cleaned our carpets yesterday. They were excellent, really friendly. Our carpets were cleaned to the highest standard and they even got some of the makeup out of the carpet in my wife's dressing room that we didn't think would come out. So thank you again, we look forward to seeing you again."
"Great service. 5 stars. Extremely happy with the clean. We got our deposit back today as we required an end of tenancy clean. Thanks again."
"Very happy with the clean that was carried out last week. I thought leaving a review was the least we could do. Thank you. I hope to do business with you again in the future."
"Excellent job. Very happy with everything. 2 men came to do the job last week and were very efficient. Thank you."
"Very happy with our carpets. We had smart clean come out to do some cleaning and we were very happy."
"We had some carpets and upholstery clean by Smart Clean on the weekend and they look fantastic. They took great care to make sure everything was moved and all areas were cleaned correctly. We also had a moth problem in on of the bedrooms which they treated and seems to have been finally resolved (thank goodness). I can't recommend them enough. Smart indeed, and very punctual. We will using them again in the future to clean our other property. Thanks again."
"Great service Fantastic job. We were very pleased the carpets that we had cleaned. We had a few marks that we thought wouldn't come out and they're now completely gone. Couldn't be happier. Thank you."
"My faith is restored in carpet cleaning, we had our cleaned once before and it was a disaster, the carpets were left in a terrible state. We tried Smart Clean and what a breath of fresh air, superb, splendid, absolutely fantastic. Like the Fantastic 4 or 2 in this case, which brings me to the staff, they were punctual, precise and very meticulous not to mention extremely friendly and approachable. They didn't try to up-sell and the price was exactly what we were quoted on the phone, although we did request Scotchguard after the clean. My wife and I are over the moon with the results. I don't usually write reviews but I felt like I had to and if this site had 10 stars smart clean would get 11."
"We highly recommend Smart clean to anyone. They cleaned our carpets and sofas and we couldn't be happier."
"We would like to say a big thank you to the 2 guys that came to clean our carpets last week. They looked incredible afterwards. All the furniture was moved and put back in place. Drying times were pretty quick, couldn't be happier. Thanks again and we can't recommend Smart Clean enough."
"Thank you. Very happy with job."
"Excellent service all round. Reliable, prompt and very thorough. We used Smart clean for an end of tenancy a few weeks back and were extremely happy with the work carried out."
"Just want to say a quick thank you to the Smart clean team who cleaned my carpets last week. Highly recommended company."
"Great company, we've been using them for years and they've always been repeatedly impressive. Thank you."
"Smart Clean did a great job on our carpets. Thanks"
smartclean.net is rated 4.67 based on 98 reviews