Smashbox UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Smashbox UK

How would you rate Smashbox UK ?

"So happy free delivery! A gift of 25% off and the gift I purchased for my sister online came so quick considering delivery was free she was so chuffed it came ON her birthday. Yay well done smashbox!"
"I rang then up to ask advice about the true colours of a lipstick I liked and the lady pointed me in the direction of another one....I bought it....it was exactly as I had wished.. Very good service"
"They had exceptional items for sale and the person I called for customer service was really nice and friendly and she helped me out"
Smashbox UK is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews