Smashwords Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Smashwords

How would you rate Smashwords ?

(optional)

Diane DeVillers
Verified Reviewer
"Smashwords showed me how to self-publish my three ebooks and they shared it with a long list of booksellers, like Barnes and Nobel, Sony, Kobo to name a few. My three ebooks are called "From the Waters of Coyote Springs", "Felix and Eve" and "The Arrangement" by Diane DeVillers. It starts at the Coyote Springs deep in the forest of the Wallowa Mountains, where Eve is a timber inventory forester living in her tent My self-publishing would have become a reality without Smashwords and their easy to follow, step by step to publishing your book on their site. Other people who write should discover just how easy it is to publish on this site."
Smashwords is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews