SMP Reviews

11PM
11PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact SMP?

Tell us how SMP made you happy

Live Chat
"Contacted smpmanchester to enquire about a treatment,after sending them photos as requested they gave me a price by email. I then purchased a voucher from groupon which gave me over 50% off the same amount I’d been quoted. I contacted SMP and was told they no longer accept those coupons even though I’d only just purchased it and it had a expiry date of four months. I was then informed my treatment would take longer even though I’d been quoted the same price as groupon were advertising the original deal.All I can say is it’s clear this company is after free advertising but I hope it comes back to bite you at some point. Surely honouring your advertising and doing a good job would bring in more custom by way of word of mouth and good reviews. Your clearly not a company worth dealing with and there is plenty of other companies doing the same job and are probably more reliable."
Are you SMP? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
SMP is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews