SmurfAccounts.LoL Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend SmurfAccounts.LoL

Tell us how SmurfAccounts.LoL made you happy

"Quickly, qualitatively, fits the description! In general, dudes, I checked Everything is clear, I recommend"
"Great store, accidentally stumbled upon it in Google. Bought everything super"
"Bought a random server account america 20-29 level An account of level 27 was dropped, there are 18 champions on it, 2 old skins and most importantly 15600 blue dust. In general, I am satisfied, thank you =)"
"I bought an account, everything is in order, I recommend =) Checked by me personally thanks guys"
"Convenient store with good prices. There is also a gift center. A couple of times I bought from them champions in the GIFT center, the champions came in a day, as stipulated I can not recommend you this store =)"
"Top store, thank you, guys!"
"Very nice store. Many categories of goods, a large range and all honestly"
"Convenient store. You can easily choose what you are looking for. So far there are not many accounts, but they have everything in order with the accounts"
"Not a bad site I bought an account, so far so good the price is also out of date"
"Great store!!! 5 STARS"
"Convenient store with a beautiful, catchy design. The most important low prices and large range Recommend"
"I'm happy with my new account. Thanks"
SmurfAccounts.LoL is rated 4.92 based on 12 reviews