SmurfAccounts.LoL Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend SmurfAccounts.LoL

Tell us how SmurfAccounts.LoL made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"great prices The site is fast and convenient in principle. account came immediately. I will continue to work with this site"
"bought acc data came in 10 minutes to the mail, everything works not a bad site"
"Everything is simple set up a filter and bought an account. data arrive immediately to the mail everything is clear, thank you I will recommend to my friends"
"not bad I bought boxes, I wonder what's there. essentially everything is legal, as in the description and everything works There were no problems, if the situation changes, I will write"
"I decided to try my luck on this site, I bought a couple of boxes in general data came immediately, workers! legally"
"I bought a box for $ 2.99 with rp! Just like in the description! Bought already myself and show jumping and boxing =) Checked, recommended"
"There is in fact everything you need! I personally very quickly found what I wanted! And just as quickly received! Excellent, thanks to the store"
"Not bad! I bought an account and it came almost immediately, after 3 minutes, literally. Super, I recommend this store! Checked =)"
"Not a bad playground. At first she did not inspire confidence, but still after I decided to check, I bought an account from boxing. Everything has come and all data is relevant."
"Post reviews, decided to buy an account on this site All honest. I do not know what else to add, for me, in principle, people have already written everything, I will not hang out. Recommend!"
"Cool, on this site you can buy an account with RP. I bought several accounts 10 lvl +, I will buy skins for myself thank"
"I bought an account and it came right to the post office, I did not think that it happens insane service, thanks guys"
"Wszystko na tej stronie jest niezwykle proste i wygodne. wszedł, wybrał i kupił towary przyszły szybko, nie mam żadnych roszczeń, a zatem 10 na 10"
"well, very fast service all honest, verified ^^"
"Simple and convenient service. Sorry for the accounts a little. I bought myself a box from boxing"
"I bought an account from boxing for 7 bucks. The account came quickly well, and in fact everything as described in the description. cool recommend"
"cool kaufte ein Konto aus der Box für 5 Dollar Nun, das Konto schnell angekommen, das Produkt funktioniert, es gibt keine Probleme"
"Very nice site. I immediately decided to buy an account from you, everything is clear and no problems"
"Quick service. Many accounts without ranks, just not bad for my work, tenacious. Recommend"
"Nice store, fast, with good filters and in fact adequate filters. In short, cool, thanks for the acc"
SmurfAccounts.LoL is rated 4.91 based on 176 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access