SmurfAccounts.LoL Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend SmurfAccounts.LoL

Tell us how SmurfAccounts.LoL made you happy

"Super store, everything is very convenient! Considering that the store has many accounts, I found what I wanted within 3 minutes! Thank you guys, I do not know what to add I wish you prosperity and all the best !! GL HF"
"I bought a box for 11 $ 25-29 level. Account 27 has fallen out, everything works, I was able to link my mail! Cool store, I will follow the completion"
"GREATEST LOL STORE IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE"
"Very nice store with a good range. I bought an account for myself and a friend. Accounts came quickly to the mail, everything matches the description In general, there is nothing to complain about, everything is exactly Recommend"
"Convenient store where you can find anything for an adequate price So far I have bought a couple of boxes with rp, everything is super"
"Great store! Instant delivery"
"Best of its kind store Everything is very convenient and fast"
"Great store with a good choice, while here you can really find an account to your taste! Oh yeah, there is still a very chic design. I do not know how you like me"
"Bon shopping sur ce site! J'ai acheté un compte, il est arrivé tout de suite et cela n'a posé aucun problème. Je vais jouer et vérifier"
"Good service, fast delivery, user-friendly interface :) Well, you can see for yourself. By the way, I bought accounts with RP. Very convenient and profitable"
"Great store with a wide selection! I bought an account for $ 50. Everything works, I will continue to buy myself RP in your store, thanks"
"Best website design and instant delivery!"
"bought an account and could not figure out the mail The guys from the technical support site quickly responded and helped me respect"
"Could not find a suitable account. I wrote to the guys on the site. Surprisingly, they quickly responded and helped find a suitable account. All right, super"
"very cool site cool boxes on the site, I bought rp, I will upload an account and send myself boxes checked"
"Decent store, for sure. Just look at their website"
"luxury store bought only 1 account, everything is in order keep up the good work"
"I bought an account for a friend as a gift. A friend was satisfied =) On your site I easily found what he wanted So thank you from me and my friend! Good luck to you"
"Vous pouvez trouver un compte à votre goût :) site très cool"
"GREAT STORE 10/10!"