SMURF ACCOUNTS Reviews

Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
Read SMURF ACCOUNTS Reviews

About SMURF ACCOUNTS:

SMURF-ACCOUNTS is an online shop which stands for League of Legends account selling. Our trusted online store provides a wide range of different League of Legends accounts. Here you can choose whatever you prefer the most for an affordable price and enjoy the safe trusted service.

Tell us how SMURF ACCOUNTS made you happy
they scammed me. purchased 110 euro account and never received it.
Scammers, support swore at me and stole me 10E.
I received my acc personally and accused them wrong. Got the account in 1 hour. I couldnt figure out how to delete my review but ignore this onestar review: Dont buy from this website. I never received my account. They are scammers. Luckily i just got scammed with 20bucks but its still very sad. I REPEAT: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE
IT IS A SCAM! - I purchased an account and did not receive anything. I tried to contact them by email and the online chat but received no reply. Eventually after several days I filed a paypal dispute, the online chat agent swore at me. I email them, they swore at me. At this point they have my money and I have nothing. I am trying to get my money back through paypal
Hellow i bought a account from them with paysafe card how can iget that back?
I did not receive what i bought
i think the website has been taken over by scammers, i had already bought 2 accounts with them and received them the same day. yesterday i tried it again but never got my account + no answer from their live support, dont buy from them anymore! they turned into scammers unfortenatly
Literal scam. I have no idea how this site is still allowed to operate like this and they don't even try to hide their scummy behaviour (they'll only respond when you call them out, otherwise they'll stay quiet. Make sure to insult them before you request your money back!). It took less than 3 days for Paypal to refund. The funny thing is that I wouldn't have even bothered if they weren't such cunts about the whole transaction. Only a matter of time before they meet big Bubba in the prison showers.
Got scammed. Contacted PayPal. The company sent me a mail back with "You will lose, cancer". Then blocked my ip from entering the site support system. Never buy from this scamming site. This should be taken offline.
Pure scam
Scammers. Sent no account details. Support ingores me after I asked where is the problem. Reporting this behaviour to police. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS PAGE!!! If they scammed you, contact police.
Bought a lvl 30 smurf one month ago. Didnt get it, tried contacting support on live chat and email. I have yet to recieve an answer. This website has clearly turned into a scam
Bought an account which got banned for "botting" after 1 week even tho they claim their accounts arent. Tried contacting support via the chat but hasnt gotten an asnwer over the past 2 months that ive tried. Ive also sent an email that got no reply either. Dont buy anything here.
Easy access to accounts and simple payment method. I had an issue of my required account not being available. However they made it up to me by providing me with essence to afford 40+ champs of my choice. Which I think is more than what I required. The service was 11/10. Thank you once again!
never arrive my acc i try to speak with every one and only in one time open chat for say in six hours arrive u smurf acc and never do. DONT BUY NOTHING ON THIS WEB SITE.
Its works for me (I don't work for them) lol and if the account get banned they send u another account. Its ok for me. G2G.com is SCAM AND PHISING.
scam, asking for acc no replies on the customer website, when i told customer support im going to dispute on paypal they replied "do it lol and wait for 1 month to get ur money" i got refunded just now by paypal and i almost forgot i got scammed here. they wont get the money if u just use paypal.
Great service, always leaving coupons or helping with whatever u need help with. Instant delivery system too which is awesome, highly recommend :)
You are legit workers, always instant delivery, fast to answer, and ofc the coupons help. I totally recomend this page.
SMURF ACCOUNTS is rated 3.54 based on 72 reviews