SMURF ACCOUNTS Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend SMURF ACCOUNTS

About SMURF ACCOUNTS: SMURF-ACCOUNTS is an online shop which stands for League of Legends account selling. Our trusted online store provides a wide range of different League of Legends accounts. Here you can choose whatever you prefer the most for an affordable price and enjoy the safe trusted service.

Tell us how SMURF ACCOUNTS made you happy

Own Driver, Courier, Postal Service
Live Chat
Under an hour
"Scammers. Sent no account details. Support ingores me after I asked where is the problem. Reporting this behaviour to police. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS PAGE!!! If they scammed you, contact police."
"Bought a lvl 30 smurf one month ago. Didnt get it, tried contacting support on live chat and email. I have yet to recieve an answer. This website has clearly turned into a scam"
"Bought an account which got banned for "botting" after 1 week even tho they claim their accounts arent. Tried contacting support via the chat but hasnt gotten an asnwer over the past 2 months that ive tried. Ive also sent an email that got no reply either. Dont buy anything here."
"Easy access to accounts and simple payment method. I had an issue of my required account not being available. However they made it up to me by providing me with essence to afford 40+ champs of my choice. Which I think is more than what I required. The service was 11/10. Thank you once again!"
"never arrive my acc i try to speak with every one and only in one time open chat for say in six hours arrive u smurf acc and never do. DONT BUY NOTHING ON THIS WEB SITE."
"Its works for me (I don't work for them) lol and if the account get banned they send u another account. Its ok for me. G2G.com is SCAM AND PHISING."
"scam, asking for acc no replies on the customer website, when i told customer support im going to dispute on paypal they replied "do it lol and wait for 1 month to get ur money" i got refunded just now by paypal and i almost forgot i got scammed here. they wont get the money if u just use paypal."
"Great service, always leaving coupons or helping with whatever u need help with. Instant delivery system too which is awesome, highly recommend :)"
"You are legit workers, always instant delivery, fast to answer, and ofc the coupons help. I totally recomend this page."
"they just scammed me for 24£ and they are not replying to email or 24/7 chat"
"Really nice web"
"Really easy and very competent staff-just message the support and they will help u!"
"They did exactly what they said they would! and were very professional."
"I will use them again if I need an account and would quickly and highly recommend the platform to anyone interested"
"Very good and fast service and supprot im glad that i found this side"
"fast and nice support would recommend this to anyone 10/10"
"they were very responsive and knew exactly the kind of account were suitable for my needs. highly recommend them"
"quick and easy."
"Delivery for an unranked account is done immediately. If you don't want to waste time making a new smurf account this is the right place."
SMURF ACCOUNTS is rated 3.89 based on 62 reviews