SMURF ACCOUNTS Reviews

52% of reviewers recommend SMURF ACCOUNTS

About SMURF ACCOUNTS: SMURF-ACCOUNTS is an online shop which stands for League of Legends account selling. Our trusted online store provides a wide range of different League of Legends accounts. Here you can choose whatever you prefer the most for an affordable price and enjoy the safe trusted service.

Tell us how SMURF ACCOUNTS made you happy

Own Driver, Postal Service
Live Chat
"I'm already in Bronze, Thanks guys for your help"
"Ordered at around 13:59PM and got my EUW unranked with as said 26 capsules instantly after checking out! Would buy again 10/10"
"bought a EU west account with legendary skins... legit platform... ranked Plat and Gold"
"Good damn best service ever 10/10!!!!"
"Fast & quick , and the chat service is great also"
"contacted live support to see if the account would be nice and legit, received just as described tho. really good.."
"Account banned within 1-2 months for botting (how they leveled it). They have a guarentee on their website but won't reply to emails. Amazingly bad company."
"100% scamming. I didnt received my account, and they are ignoring me. i have a dispute on PayPal with them and expect to win. Also, i think about doing additional legal steps against them. stay away."
"Well, my account was locked by Riot. So I gave my log-in details and they checked it ofcourse. Then I was offered a new account, even with an expensive skin! I was quite flabbergasted haha, so yeah. I rate 5 stars, because I was helped fairly quick. Sometimes you have to wait some time for an answer, but then don't close your live-chat. Anyway, i'm super content and I trust these guys!"
"You got the account instantly."
"they banned me from livechat because they promised me something now they wont even reply to my emails. i found this very rude and not okay. i will delete this review if they contact me again."
"So since they are short on chat mods they don't always have time which is acceptable but kind of a white lie on their website saying they have it open 24/7. Bought on 1st of August, did not get an instant delivery which is also stated on the website. I finally got hold of a chat mod some hours after i bought the account and also got the answer that the delivery of accounts they were supposed to get was also delayed. So I bought the other option of 30k be. which also resulted in not the promise of instant delivery. I couldn't get a hold of a chat mod once again and had to wait for nearly a day. But once you get hold of the chat mods they quickly ask and give good answers which is a +, I asked for a refund and there was not questions asked, i decided to keep one of the accounts I bought since i needed a smurf to play on anyway. All in all I gave this a rating of 3 stars, Acceptable. Not the worst but was worried a bit thinking I was being scammed. Once you get a hold of a chat mod they quickly fix any conveniences and you're mostly good to go. O. Kemmpe"
"Bought an account on 6th July and still didnt receive my account information. Support also didnt answer since nearly 1 month now. Im thinking about going to the police, can someone help me? Should I keep trying it or go to the police?"
"Help me pls still waiting on an answer"
"bought many accounts , 1 of em got baned for botting , asked for a replace and instantly got one , so the life time thingy is real XD nice support too"
"Order 7378. Im waiting since 6th July for my account information. Still on hold. Support isnt answering me. Can someone explain that to me? 3 starts because normally I get my account information directly. But I would appreciate if support could answer me and that I receive my account information 1 month later.."
"They didn't send my account and they are ignoring me, please don't buy at this website, they are stealing your money"
"they didnt give me the account and ignored my messages"
"i send emails and come to livechat because account got banned but no one replies or sends an email back"
"Fastest way to get a level 30 smurf account. Agreed. Now I can play again thanks to smurf-accounts xD"
SMURF ACCOUNTS is rated 3.29 based on 21 reviews