social credit Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend social credit

How would you rate social credit ?

Francisco Martinez
"Brindándonos la mejor atención y acompañamiento asta la llegada de nuestro pedido"
"They have fraudulently taken money without my consent from my bank account and are refusing to refund it back to me! Have done the same to so many others! reported them and hopefully these fraudsters will be closed down"
Louay Dion
"They used Eazy Collect to set up a direct debit without my authorisation or prior knowledge. Never heard of Social Credit/Social Data Profile Limited or had any dealing with them before. They took money out of my account and they have refused to refund me my money or even show me any proof whatsoever that I have agreed to anything with them. I have reported them to different organisations and TV programmes. AVOID! AVOID! AVOID!"
social credit is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews