social credit Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend social credit
12PM
12PM

Tell us how social credit made you happy

"Great delivery, good quality goods, fabulous customer service"
Are you social credit? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback social credit receives. Reply Free
"excellent product at a great price. shame about the added postal charge!"
"Brindándonos la mejor atención y acompañamiento asta la llegada de nuestro pedido"
"They have fraudulently taken money without my consent from my bank account and are refusing to refund it back to me! Have done the same to so many others! reported them and hopefully these fraudsters will be closed down"
"They used Eazy Collect to set up a direct debit without my authorisation or prior knowledge. Never heard of Social Credit/Social Data Profile Limited or had any dealing with them before. They took money out of my account and they have refused to refund me my money or even show me any proof whatsoever that I have agreed to anything with them. I have reported them to different organisations and TV programmes. AVOID! AVOID! AVOID!"
"Wolverhampton Railway Station Pumpkin Cafe is a disgusting environment. Scratched tables, chipped paint, stains on ceiling, dirty leftovers everywhere, grimy walls. Why does Pumpkin still have this coffee shop franchise? Why do Wolverhampton customers put up with such rubbish surroundings?"
social credit is rated 2.83 based on 6 reviews