Socialsteeze Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Socialsteeze

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Socialsteeze?

Tell us how Socialsteeze made you happy

"Decided to try out SocialSteeze for my business's Instagram account. Easily one of the worst choices I've made. This useless service kept getting the account reported and banned, and all it attracted were bot followers. Hard pass on this one!"
Are you Socialsteeze? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! They overcharged by card by 3x what I was supposed to pay, never delivered anything, and kept ignoring my emails. Wouldn't even let me cancel! I had to call my credit card company. I did some research into this "Instagram service" and I found out they're a massive scam run by con artists in New Zealand. DON'T USE SOCIALSTEEZE."
"SocialSteeze runs one of the biggest online scams. It's owned by four New Zealand scammers named Ricky Pahl, Adam Mark Ross, Arend Nollen, and Leon Hedges. They also own the following FRAUDULENT Instagram growth sites where they fill your account with fake spammy followers: Magic Social Social Steeze LikeSocial Social10x Rise Social SurgeSocial TweSocial Social Envy Phoenix Social They also own these FAKE REVIEWS BLOGS: JonathonSpire.com, igreviews.co, spireUSA.com, thesmallbusinessblog.net, trustadvisor.io, and many others. They smear competitors on here and promote their own bs services."
Socialsteeze is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews