Sofasworld Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Sofasworld
02AM
2AM

How would you rate Sofasworld ?

"Please dont waist your time and especially your money to this company. I have been lft in tears and nothing to sit on at all. The suite I ordered 6 weeks ago was to arrive on 25th July 2017. I had gave my other one to my son, I waitied in all day and doubled checked that it would still be delivered,the man Kester even told me he had spoke with the courier telling me they would ring 30 min before arrival. Well I got a panic on when it never arrived by 5.29 so I email them only to be told a girl called Kelly had taken over my case and that the suite was not even on the van or in the warehouse and advised to cancle as it would be a long wait. I asked for another on ther site that said NEXT DAY DELIVERY and yes you'v guessed no one at all will answer my email now and I cant get them to give me my deposit back to go else where. So if your reading this...please do you have a spare chair."
Sofasworld is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!