Solarspot Int. Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Solarspot Int.
6PM
6PM

Tell us how Solarspot Int. made you happy

"I got straight through to a real person, who was very helpful discussing details to help me choose the best product for my requirements, he didn't try to persuade me to order more than I needed, quite the reverse. He advised on where to fit the dome on the roof etc The order arrived quickly and was very easy for our builder to fit. We needed this because in building an extension the landing now has no natural light - well it does now! We chose this because we found it at the Grand Designs Live exhibition and were impressed with how they make it brighter than other sun tunnels. It works out no more expensive than having a window fitted, actually I think it's probably a bit cheaper."
Are you Solarspot Int.? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Solarspot Int. is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews