solidvisa Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend solidvisa

How would you rate solidvisa ?

Meryem
"This company gave me a chance to have a better life. A better future. I studied english since i was little and i always wanted to live in a country where they speak it. As an english teacher, here, in Turkey, it's very hard to make salaries, but now I have new opportunities. The delay wasn't very significant, the documents did take a bit longer, but now the result matters and the result was amazing."
Hiran Varma
"I found out about SolidVisa and I was very interested. It has been my dream to live abroad and when I spoke to them, they told me it was possible. I applied the documents, spoke to the staff about what to expect. This everything happened in summer, and I got my first acceptance mail and now, just a two weeks ago, I got my other letter approval that all the documents are ready and im ready to go to Canada!!! I was so happy and still am. Big thank you to the lawyer and the entire team, you helped me so much! I recommend, a ticket to happiness."
solidvisa is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews