solidvisa Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend solidvisa
1 New Reviews Written
7PM
7PM

Tell us how solidvisa made you happy

"I'm truly happy that I found SolidVisa because they helped me with all this documentation process which was really hard because I had lots of problems with documents and with my language skills. they send me EILTS electronic book and gave me some advice regarding language skills. 'to sum up, \i'm glad that I found this amazing firm If you want to go to Canada like me you should try this company."
Are you solidvisa? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback solidvisa receives. Reply Free
"I don't know what to say I didn't believe that I could get a Canadian Visa ever! I had been trying to get it for 5 years and in 7 months with SV help I got it with the first try. Solidvisa is the best consulting company, they helped me through the documentation process and gave me really good advice. I don't know how to thank them cause they realized my dream and I will fly to Canada in 11 days !!!"
"This company gave me a chance to have a better life. A better future. I studied english since i was little and i always wanted to live in a country where they speak it. As an english teacher, here, in Turkey, it's very hard to make salaries, but now I have new opportunities. The delay wasn't very significant, the documents did take a bit longer, but now the result matters and the result was amazing."
"I found out about SolidVisa and I was very interested. It has been my dream to live abroad and when I spoke to them, they told me it was possible. I applied the documents, spoke to the staff about what to expect. This everything happened in summer, and I got my first acceptance mail and now, just a two weeks ago, I got my other letter approval that all the documents are ready and im ready to go to Canada!!! I was so happy and still am. Big thank you to the lawyer and the entire team, you helped me so much! I recommend, a ticket to happiness."
solidvisa is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews