Sonar Tel LLC Reviews

2812206656

pr@sonartel.com

1826 Snake River Road, Suite A

Tell us how Sonar Tel LLC made you happy

"Calling several of the main Sonartel telephone numbers gives a busy signal, so one cannot make calls oftentimes. Also, I often get a recorded message that says my PIN is being used when I try to make a call, which is frustrating because I am the only one that has access to my account."
Hello Ronke, thank you for your review. Do you still have the issues with busy signals, or with the PIN message. Please contact us with a number to call and we will get back to you urgently. We see that you have been with us for a long time. You can reach us at support@sonartel.com. We want you to be a happy customer. Please contact us immediately if you are still having any issues.
Sonar Tel LLC is rated 3.00 based on 1 reviews