SOXESSORY Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend SOXESSORY

240-552-1515

info@soxessory.com

1425 Broadway #21755 Seattle, WA 98122

Tell us how SOXESSORY made you happy

"I purchased 3 dozen of the Donatella Collection mercerized cotton socks and I was literally blown away by the superior quality of these socks. They are soft and fit like a dream. I will never by socks from anyone but this company ever again. There are not enough stars available to rate the quality of these wonderful socks and this company!"
"These socks had a soft hand to the fabric and fit nicely. I have a problem with socks sliding down or off inside my ankle boots. These stayed in place never needing an adjustment. Thanks so much."
We are so glad you tried our socks. The only reason why we started this business was because we were not able to find good socks in US ourselves. No matter where, Amazon, eBay, department stores, there was always something wrong. Since I was born in Europe, I knew what European made socks are like. It's by far superior in quality to anything imported from China. Nowadays it's gotten worth, seems like everyone is buying socks in bulk from the same supplier on Ali Express in China. Enough is enough. We are here to deliver the best socks to US consumer at the lowest possible cost. Now you experienced what good socks are all about. Hoping to see you come back for more soon! 99% of our first time buyers return for more...
"Well made and high quality product Very nice and comfortable socks. Material is soft cotton and feel great on your feet. The color was exactly what I was looking for. I will say that they don’t stay up on you calf as you would except but I didn’t find that to be a problem."
"Amazing company and great socks!!! Never held better socks in my hands!"
"These are the best socks I ever purchased in US. Hands down! WOW"
"Nice designs, they wear and wash well"
SOXESSORY is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews