Spacemize Reviews

of reviewers recommend Spacemize
Read Spacemize Reviews

Tell us how Spacemize made you happy
Really enjoying my time with Spacemize, great location and unbelievable price
I have had to work from home for the past 3 months as we had decided not to renew our office lease. At the start I found it manageable until you realise that your home becomes your "workplace" and you find it difficult to separate them both. I signed up to Spacemize just over a month ago and since then I have been working 3 days a week in a gorgeous restaurant area with a lovely view. Not only can I park there for free but I have started leaving lunch at home as I only realised a couple of weeks ago that I get 20% off all food and drink!! Would seriously recommend this to anyone who wants to find a balance between remaining productive at work whilst leaving my house to be a home.
Easy reservation process and great locations available. Today I worked at the Hilton in Angel and was great!
Really easy to use. Brilliant service.
After my company told me I could work remotely, I came across Spacemize. It's not easy for me to work from home so Spacemize is the perfect solution.
I didn’t really know what to expect. For such a small monthly charge, I wasn’t expecting a lot. However, I’ve been very pleasantly surprised. I’ve used three different Spacemize locations so far and the whole process has been seamless. Really comfortable venues and I’m enjoying working from them.
I've recently joined so I could use the Kensington location to work from. Amazing value for money.
I'm really pleased I signed up to Spacemize. The app makes it easy to reserve a space whenever I need it.
I joined Spacemize a few weeks ago and I'm very happy with the service. It's great to have a workspace on my doorstep, away from my flat. I've tried out a few different locations - so far, so good.
Spacemize has helped me a lot. I have an office on demand whenever I need it and can also get discounted lunch and coffee.
Spacemize is great value for money. Really easy to reserve a space to work from and saves a fortune.
I was able to book a top quality private meeting room in London for just £50 for the day. Never knew that was possible!
The service is very good and an excellent price.
Spacemize has worked out really well for me. I can work out of any of their locations whenever I need to.
Definitely recommend. Have recommended it to other members of my team.
Excellent. Very pleased I joined - I really enjoy working from the W London.
I am delighted with my Spacemize membership - for under £15 a month, I get workspace when I need it and save money on lunch.
Spacemize is rated 5.00 based on 17 reviews