spacereach.co Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend spacereach.co
03AM
3AM

Tell us how spacereach.co made you happy

"Overall service is great!! Easy to do, great communication from the team. And my kids love their certificates."
Are you spacereach.co? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback spacereach.co receives. Reply Free
"My husband and I felt that we must leave a good recommendation for Spacereach. We wrote our vows with their service, and the finished result is beautiful-loving the idea that it lasts forever, hopefully, our marriage will too. Thank you!"
"Good idea and design! I love them. From now on I will send my wishes with Spacereach. It will leave a nice impression on my loved ones. Thanks!"
"The team at Spacereach are extremely good in their fields and the customer service is also good. Spacereach is very easy to use, the messages are sent automatically and we get a nice certificate. Thank you."
"Spacereach has done what seems impossible. Big appreciation for that. The team is very professional in what they do, and they also are very nice in explaining what Spacereach is to me. I made my first message for my daughter's birthday last month, and I am very happy with it."
"I can't praise them highly enough for the magnificent job they did. Who would have thought sending messages to space is possible? Well, they have. I tried sending one a month ago, and I can honestly say I will do it again soon."
"I was particularly impressed with their ideas, at first I thought it couldn't be done. But the team explained it thoroughly, and I decided to get one. So far I am satisfied. Customer service was good, and the certificate they got me is printed nicely. Thank you."
"VERY HAPPY! Great products, custom personalized messages, forever lasting, I am impressed. I would really recommend it to impress your loved ones too."
"Big thumbs up for Spacereach-what a neat and great concept. Messages are sent and printed beautifully."
"The sparereach team is great... I had ordered from them 4 times to give wishes for my kids, and each time they processed my order quickly and the certificates came on time on my kids' birthdays. Thank you, Spacereach."
"What a talented team!!! The Spacereach guys really show some dreams can come true. They are super nice too, I contacted them twice about my certificate, that apparently got lost somewhere, and they helped me through it. Thank you."
"Their idea not only looks great, but their execution is also done beautifully. Worth every penny. :)"
"The spacereach team is great. From the first time I reached them, they are able to communicate really well in both technical and layman terms. I am happy with the finished product. Thank you."
"Excellent service! Spacereach people are superb at what they do. The design is fabulous and it last forever, so we love it and recommend you to try."
"Spacereach has made an impossible idea become possible. As a person who is obsessed with space stuff, I think they do a nice job. I am very pleased with the certificate they gave me."
"Thank you very much!!! Very pleased with my certificate. Beautiful."
"These guys have been wonderful. Their service is beyond my expectations. I am going to change the way I keep my memorable moments with them now."
"I thought they did an amazing job. Space message is a fabulous idea and Spacereach did a fabulous service. Nice guys too on the team."
"Want to give a special message to someone? Look no further! Spacereach got it covered. They also respond very fast to my emails with any questions and give me step by step instructions too. Thanks."
"I can't say enough good things about Spacereach. Love the idea, love the execution, love the service. Excellent job."
spacereach.co is rated 4.85 based on 116 reviews