spacereach.co Customer Service Reviews

spacereach.co have a Customer Service Grade of A.

A
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A

Customer Service - Good

92.86%
Industry Average
" Spacereach is amazing, everything from their messaging system and the customer service is done very professionally. I love how they prepare everything really well. "
posted 1 month ago - Megan Wilkinson
" At first, I was undecided about this service from Spacereach, was thinking it was just a scam product. But after reading some of its reviews, I decided to order one for sending wishes to my wife. I have no regrets anyway, Spacereach sent me a detailed email about how they made their space messages, and also I got a nice certificate as proof of purchase. Well-made product, I'd say. "
posted 1 month ago - Maryann Robinson
" EXCELLENT SERVICE! Friendly team, good communication throughout the whole process. They managed to deliver my message quickly. Thank you! "
posted 1 month ago - Rhamantus Bennett
" Awesome service. Just got my certificate, the paper is a good quality one. My son loves it. "
posted 1 month ago - Talfryn Clark
" I don't really believe this is real, but my kid, who's really obsessed with space things, told me that it is possible to send a message to space. The engineering team also answered my questions thoroughly. Excellent service from them, my kid loves his gift. "
posted 1 month ago - Nancy Russell
" Ordered for a certificate to celebrate our anniversary, and Spacereach sent really fast. Got our message earlier than expected. Thank you for the great service, Spacereach. "
posted 1 month ago - Marina Dewi Lestari
" I have been thinking about this space message idea for a while and was excited to find Spacereach. Can't believe that they really do make it come true! Ordered last week for my son's birthday. Let's hope he is as happy as I am with this service. "
posted 1 month ago - Jack ryan
" Excellent all round service!! I am extremely pleased with how good they create their product, and they also have been patient with every question I had. Thank you. "
posted 1 month ago - Laura Phils
" When I have many questions about their service, they demonstrated loads of patience explaining to the details. I then decided to make one message for my wife, and I got great feedback from her. She said the whole idea about sending a message to space is amazing, and the certificate Spacereach created for us looks really great. Thank you, Spacereach! "
posted 2 months ago - Amber Richard
" Overall service is great!! Easy to do, great communication from the team. And my kids love their certificates. "
posted 2 months ago - Albert Golt