Spacesworks.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Spacesworks.com

Roisin.Beasley@iwgplc.com

Tell us how Spacesworks.com made you happy
A terrible company, no respect to for its employee and clients. Awful company during covid-19. A company filled with lies. Our communal areas broken down to more offices, no communications.

Do not go to Spaces, Regus, IWG. Completely unethical organisation.
Friendly, relaxed, professional.
(Spaces) - Posted 1 month ago
All staff are very helpful and nice. The facilities are acceptable. I will back to this center again.
(Spaces) - Posted 1 month ago
We joined spaces a few months ago and have had the best experience. It's a great building and location, and the staff are super friendly and helpful.
Being a start-up business it's been great to work in a co-working environment, it's a professional setting with a great vibe. Great coffee, lots of light and smiling faces!
(Spaces) - Posted 1 month ago
from my experience so far, Spaces has provided the perfect work environment to grow my business. I am in a single 10x10 square foot office where I run daily calls for my team. I have yet to meet an unfriendly staff member, to pricing is very reasonable, and the place is clean.
for those that need office space, I will continue to recommend Spaces as a great resource to look into.
(Spaces) - Posted 1 month ago
We love having our Auckland base in Spaces on K Road. We did invest in a private office space upstairs which has exceed our needs. We have a great quiet space to work but can also socialise downstairs over a barrista coffee or lunch. The office is perfectly located for transport, cafes/restaurants and convenient if you need to get to the CBD for a meeting. There is a great mix of businesses in the space which we have had the pleasure of meeting and talking to during our tenancy. There have been some teething issues as you would expect with a new fit out (not helped by the stop/start of the COVID lockdowns) but these were all dealt with and resolved professionally as quickly as possible within Government COVID guidelines.

The Centre Manager is fantastic and nothing is too much trouble for her to do. She is very friendly and welcoming and each of our visitors have commented on what a warm welcome they received. She definitely keeps us all in order!

The building cleaner is also fantastic and definitely deserves public acknowledgement. Each morning our office, common areas and washrooms are sparkling clean as if it was the 1st time they had been used. He is an absolute credit to the Spaces team.
(Spaces) - Posted 1 month ago
The facilities and the service are excellent. The cost-benefit of the current offerings, relative to the needs of independent contractors such as myself, requires some tuning, now more so than ever due to the pandemic and its associated restrictions.
(Spaces) - Posted 1 month ago
GReat team, great support.
The Spaces team goes out of their way to accomodate and anticipate your every need.
Spacesworks.com 5 star review on 14th December 2020
(Spaces) - Posted 1 month ago
Love the atmosphere at Spaces Byls Bridge!! Michela is awesome, very efficient with requests and extremely helpful!!
(Spaces) - Posted 1 month ago
C'est vraiment magnifique cet espace et surtout ses personnelles
Spacesworks.com is rated 4.40 based on 10 reviews