Special Intimates Reviews

of reviewers recommend Special Intimates
Pleasantly surprised with how much I loved this underwear! It's so comfy and fits so well...true to size. I ordered some for myself and my bridesmaids, thought it'd be a cute gift. I also ordered a few tank tops which are super soft! Really happy with everything I got and not to mention, affordable!
Special Intimates  5 star review on 23rd February 2021
This underwear is amazing. Personally I hate wearing underwear and find it extremely uncomfortable. This underwear does not move, ride up, or irritate. I have finally found a company that is comfortable and affordable.
Extremely comfortable, washes well, sizing is accurate, and definitely affordable!!
I purchased the modal tanks and absolutely love them! They are extremely soft and they wash and dry so nicely! My favorite new tanks!
These have become my new favorite thongs/bikinis. They stay in place, stretch nicely and wash perfectly!
Top of the drawer worthy!! The lace is SO soft, and this is coming from someone who is very picky when it comes to how materials feel on my skin. So glad I found this brand and will definite continue purchasing from Special Intimates!!
👌👌👌 cozy
Love the tanks and the underwear. It is the only thing I wear. I loved them so much, I ordered some for everyone on my Christmas list! The only thing I would change is to make the tank tops a little longer for people who are tall.
Thank you for the amazing review and feedback. We have submitted your suggestion regarding the length of our tanks tops to our designers.
Great quality underwear! So comfortable and form fitting.
LOVE LOVE LOVE.... this Brand. I'm extremely particular about my foundations, and i have to say everything I've ordered has exceeded my expectations. The Stretch Lace Bikini & Thongs are the most comfortable I've worn, compared to many high end brands. The Modal tank feels amazing, so soft on the skin... I even love to sleep in them!
The beautiful Lace Shaping tank not only gives you a clean line, which makes your cloths fit better, It actually looks great worn alone with a pair of jeans!!
... I will continue to spread the word to family and friends about this amazing brand!
AMAZING!!!! My favorite lace panties ever. The fit is perfect. The lace stretches and I even wear them to workout in. I would highly recommend these.
Very soft, comfortable and pretty :)
I love how comfortable my lace panties are!! They are so soft and stay in place!!!
Great product, would tell my friends and family about the website.
Amazing product for a great value. Surprised my girlfriend with some modal tanks, she loves them! Will order again.
So soft and so comfortable! I will definitely be shopping here more often! So glad i found this brand.
Cute and Adorable! Affordable gifts for myself ;)
Special Intimates is rated 5.00 based on 17 reviews