spicestyle.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend spicestyle.com
06AM
6AM

Tell us how spicestyle.com made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Today, I received the Lesk Assorted Set of Earrings by Spicestyle. I'm glad to make the right choice for my wife, as she loves these cool earrings that are absolutely beautiful. The added benefit I got is, I bagged these earrings at the offer price. Buy these earrings, without a second thought"
Are you spicestyle.com? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback spicestyle.com receives. Reply Free
"Bought the Spicestyle Jewelry for my wife on the occasion of this Diwali, Lesk Set of Six Silver-Toned Studded Earring was even better than what I'd expected. Its quality has impressed my wife and so I recommended the Spicestyle Lesk jewelry that glams up with more stars to style quotient."
"I'd made an order for a SpiceStyle watch via its website for my Wife. The experience of ordering to receiving and using this watch has been quite more than good as its quality exceeds than what I supposed. The watch is as described on the website. My wife is happy with it."
"Liked this good-looking women bag at the Spicestyle website, on the first view. When I received this bag, upon seeing it my daughter has also expressed her keen interest to buy another bag from Spicestyle. She literally filled me with me nice feelings from the compliments she gave for this bag whenever I carry it on the go to work or on outings. Spicestyle has the good quality of bags, recommend it to all those who seek quality with style."
"My experience had been always great with SpiceStyle. No matter what people have to say but I and my colleagues who use SpiceStyle have no complaint about their Products. Do not expect all things to go smoothly all the time. We are with SpiceStyle and shall continue to shop on SpiceStyle for our needs."
"SpiceStyle is absolutely the best company to do business with. They have a large inventory of goods and many sellers to choose to buy from. That is really important to me as shopping online is only 100% perfection when I don't have that extra charge. Their return policy is also good. Some items can be returned without any out of pocket expense to the buyer. I would highly recommend this company."
"I mainly purchased this on the account of its sophisticated looks as well as on the fact it has a quality rubber strap. Learning from the past experience of not-so-good rubber material/leather straps made of leather straps and which is why I had to keep looking out for new straps after some months. This Spicestyle watch is my first watch with a very good rubber strap was that it gives a complete sense of clean design and it is durable, highly recommend this watch."
"Love this bag from SpiceStyle! Not only it does looks amazing but it also amazed me as it arrived at my doorstep in a nice packaging with tags, would definitely buy again! I recommend the bag with good style and color. The amazing part that attracted me to buy, is its enough space for the laptop and a pair of jeans and t-shirt and other stuff that I could keep."
"I like my lovely looking Spicestyle clutch bag, a second-order at Spicestyle. I'm impressed with the quality of this new bag. Its value speaks out notably with - nice quality, clean design, I feel quite special while I think about carrying it on the go. Recommend it unquestionably."
"Great products. Always find what I'm looking for. Prices are very good. Prices are great. Products all have been great. Better than I have anticapated. Everything is great."
"What can I say... Spicestyle is spicestyle! I can trust the products they sell. The website has a fantastic range. Delivery always comes earlier than estimated time in my area. If items come shattered or damaged they refund or replace almost IMMEDIATELY after contacting customer service! Love it and fully recommend it."
"I like these earphones, as they are comfortable unlike some earphones out there. It has the excellent sound quality with deep bass and very clear mid and high tones. Even at high volumes the sound quality does not distort or change. The quality almost matches more expensive earphones like Sony. I definitely recommend trying this out for this price."
"The major attraction is not only the looks it has got, also the compartments in this bag that comes handy perfectly. Upon using it on daily basis I am finding it easy to organize my stuff in it. For convenience, it has an adjustable strap that is nice and smooth. The texture is good and quality appears to last long. Overall, a pretty and practical Spicestyle bag."
"I buy loads off Spicestyle. It has not all been perfect, but for the number of buys it has mostly been a top service I had a problem with a package go missing once and the customer service was decent and quick and rectified the problem quickly The next day delivery has been a life saver at times for urgent items for my business. Will continue to use and recommend!"
"I was on a hunt of value for money watch online. Not with much ado but something that said "I know what time it is".. so, I had found the forst watch that was meant to be mine. Now it is apple of my eye every time I see it. It is nice, clean and of nice quality. Good product, recommend it."
"I have been shopping with Spicestyle from last year. Great site...fast delivery and great customer service too. Most of the times the delivery is within 3 days. I have bought everything from bags to watch from Spicestyle and its really the best site for online shopping in India."
"One of the best online shopping sites, bought many products from Spicestyle , they are quick in service and have very good post-sales services also, if customer not happy with products, then they have very easy return and refund policy also."
"Initially, I lost hopes on finding the neck pillow of great quality and relevant price. I was almost done searching online and was thinking to go for physically hunting it down in the market. But some friends mentioned to me about spicestyle. The SG Red U-Shaped Neck Pillow is very comfy and I got it at a huge discount. Feeling nice now on having it."
"On using this product for the first time and on a trip to Mussorie via train... It was really comfortable! Because of the extra support at the back of the head and the cord to keep it in place I dropped off to sleep.I have to say with hand on heart that this has to be the best purchase I’ve ever made for traveling in a long time."
"Spicestyle has good prices. It's safer and more efficient to shop here than being hustled by thugs in front of local retailers. Will buy as much as possible online to avoid unpleasant shopping experiences at local retailers."
spicestyle.com is rated 5.00 based on 23 reviews