spicestyle.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend spicestyle.com
Email, Live Chat

How would you rate spicestyle.com ?

"I like my lovely looking Spicestyle clutch bag, a second-order at Spicestyle. I'm impressed with the quality of this new bag. Its value speaks out notably with - nice quality, clean design, I feel quite special while I think about carrying it on the go. Recommend it unquestionably."
"Great products. Always find what I'm looking for. Prices are very good. Prices are great. Products all have been great. Better than I have anticapated. Everything is great."
"What can I say... Spicestyle is spicestyle! I can trust the products they sell. The website has a fantastic range. Delivery always comes earlier than estimated time in my area. If items come shattered or damaged they refund or replace almost IMMEDIATELY after contacting customer service! Love it and fully recommend it."
"I like these earphones, as they are comfortable unlike some earphones out there. It has the excellent sound quality with deep bass and very clear mid and high tones. Even at high volumes the sound quality does not distort or change. The quality almost matches more expensive earphones like Sony. I definitely recommend trying this out for this price."
"The major attraction is not only the looks it has got, also the compartments in this bag that comes handy perfectly. Upon using it on daily basis I am finding it easy to organize my stuff in it. For convenience, it has an adjustable strap that is nice and smooth. The texture is good and quality appears to last long. Overall, a pretty and practical Spicestyle bag."
"I buy loads off Spicestyle. It has not all been perfect, but for the number of buys it has mostly been a top service I had a problem with a package go missing once and the customer service was decent and quick and rectified the problem quickly The next day delivery has been a life saver at times for urgent items for my business. Will continue to use and recommend!"
"I was on a hunt of value for money watch online. Not with much ado but something that said "I know what time it is".. so, I had found the forst watch that was meant to be mine. Now it is apple of my eye every time I see it. It is nice, clean and of nice quality. Good product, recommend it."
"I have been shopping with Spicestyle from last year. Great site...fast delivery and great customer service too. Most of the times the delivery is within 3 days. I have bought everything from bags to watch from Spicestyle and its really the best site for online shopping in India."
"One of the best online shopping sites, bought many products from Spicestyle , they are quick in service and have very good post-sales services also, if customer not happy with products, then they have very easy return and refund policy also."
"Initially, I lost hopes on finding the neck pillow of great quality and relevant price. I was almost done searching online and was thinking to go for physically hunting it down in the market. But some friends mentioned to me about spicestyle. The SG Red U-Shaped Neck Pillow is very comfy and I got it at a huge discount. Feeling nice now on having it."
"On using this product for the first time and on a trip to Mussorie via train... It was really comfortable! Because of the extra support at the back of the head and the cord to keep it in place I dropped off to sleep.I have to say with hand on heart that this has to be the best purchase I’ve ever made for traveling in a long time."
"Spicestyle has good prices. It's safer and more efficient to shop here than being hustled by thugs in front of local retailers. Will buy as much as possible online to avoid unpleasant shopping experiences at local retailers."
"I have taught Services Marketing to Students and one thing I always liked about Services is Service Recovery...The way Spicestyle handled my complaint is commendable..Their Digital Marketing team is really strong..A bow to Their professionalism..."
"I have ordered hundreds of articles from Spicestyle. Its highly trustworthy and has great service. They are never late, always deliver what is promised and offer great discounts. Their customer care people are very polite. The website has almost every item that you can think of."
"The products’ quality and variety are certainly much more than amazing. Truly, my feelings of shopping items got enhanced and elevated. When compared to the other rivals in the industry this website puts an end to my peculiar searches. Recently, the huge discounts are being added to particular products in categories this will further pull me closer to Spicestyle. Certainly, Spicestyle is gaining popularity in the market very rapidly. Very soon I am going to have my favorite stuff from Spicestyle."
spicestyle.com is rated 5.00 based on 15 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!