spicestyle.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend spicestyle.com

How would you rate spicestyle.com ?

"I was on a hunt of value for money watch online. Not with much ado but something that said "I know what time it is".. so, I had found the forst watch that was meant to be mine. Now it is apple of my eye every time I see it. It is nice, clean and of nice quality. Good product, recommend it."
"I have been shopping with Spicestyle from last year. Great site...fast delivery and great customer service too. Most of the times the delivery is within 3 days. I have bought everything from bags to watch from Spicestyle and its really the best site for online shopping in India."
"One of the best online shopping sites, bought many products from Spicestyle , they are quick in service and have very good post-sales services also, if customer not happy with products, then they have very easy return and refund policy also."
"Initially, I lost hopes on finding the neck pillow of great quality and relevant price. I was almost done searching online and was thinking to go for physically hunting it down in the market. But some friends mentioned to me about spicestyle. The SG Red U-Shaped Neck Pillow is very comfy and I got it at a huge discount. Feeling nice now on having it."
"On using this product for the first time and on a trip to Mussorie via train... It was really comfortable! Because of the extra support at the back of the head and the cord to keep it in place I dropped off to sleep.I have to say with hand on heart that this has to be the best purchase I’ve ever made for traveling in a long time."
"Spicestyle has good prices. It's safer and more efficient to shop here than being hustled by thugs in front of local retailers. Will buy as much as possible online to avoid unpleasant shopping experiences at local retailers."
"I have taught Services Marketing to Students and one thing I always liked about Services is Service Recovery...The way Spicestyle handled my complaint is commendable..Their Digital Marketing team is really strong..A bow to Their professionalism..."
"I have ordered hundreds of articles from Spicestyle. Its highly trustworthy and has great service. They are never late, always deliver what is promised and offer great discounts. Their customer care people are very polite. The website has almost every item that you can think of."
Niks
"The products’ quality and variety are certainly much more than amazing. Truly, my feelings of shopping items got enhanced and elevated. When compared to the other rivals in the industry this website puts an end to my peculiar searches. Recently, the huge discounts are being added to particular products in categories this will further pull me closer to Spicestyle. Certainly, Spicestyle is gaining popularity in the market very rapidly. Very soon I am going to have my favorite stuff from Spicestyle."
spicestyle.com is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews