spicestyle.com Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend spicestyle.com

Tell us how spicestyle.com made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"I have shopped Spicestyle for 1 year, I find their customer service very good. I have only ever had to return something once and had no problem having it replaced. I have spoke with customer service a few times over the years and always had wonderful service from them."
Are you spicestyle.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Made a purchase of the forst watch from Spicestyle. Forst unisex analog watch that is closely alike as described on the pictures. Particularly, the dial face of this watch is a really good size and alongside it is stylish to carry for both sports and office wear. I think it is a complete worth buy."
"I bought a backpack from Spicestyle, some 3 months ago and I am much happy with it. On the day before the delivery of my order, I contacted the company about its delivery and they helped me with exact details and by the end of the day. I received my order in a nicely packed box. Really appreciate the support. Full ratings to the product."
"I believe this is my fourth pair and first, from Spicestyle, I have always owned a pair of sunglasses since high school. Caprio Rosewood Wayfarer Sunglasses by Spicestyle is a nice and good wayfarer sunglasses. These sunglasses is one of the good looking and it suits you if you’re a professional driver or somebody who likes to travel. Highly suggest the sunglasses from Spicestyle."
"I just like my sunglasses bought from spicestyle, I take care of them and ensuring it to last a lifetime. Rohit Bal Unisex Titanium Square Sunglasses bought from Spicestyle is a fine piece of design and reliable sunglasses. I find irresistible wearing it since I purchased it a few months ago. As far as my view upon using these is concerned, it looks grand on its feel and quality. Surely a very much recommended sunglasses."
"which is not effective which is in website and which product delivered and the sound system is too clumpsy while talking in phone the other person will not able to hear voice properly which makes an nusty sound and micro phone is not working along with that i can hear a beep sound when we connect to phone. I checked with my friends also for them also same issue occured. I checked earphones with other devices still same issue. so I would like to return the product. I don't like and this product which is useless and waste of time to send mail and discussing about this issue. along with that we need to send an attachment too. do you think we have much time to send you mail and wait for a long time for your reply. if we don't like we will return the product to return it will take details and it shows and error. why the hell you need to develop useless website. why customer has to send you a mail to return an product. why the hell playing with customers time."
"Rohit Bal Walnut Wood Mirrored Shield Sunglasses for Men bought from spicestyle are a good accessory to own. The pair is nice in design and the color of the lens is simply outspokenly nice. Great driving sunglasses from spicestyle"
"Before buying the watch from Spicestyle, I'd have done with the online research. I was unable to find a good watch with a decent price until I found Spicestyle, it was the end of my search since I got within my budget. It is good and trendy, as well. Recommend to all, it is a value for money expenditure."
"With all honesty... I don't buy much online. This was my first online purchase & kinda heat check to validate online products... Must say this purchase exceeded my expectations. I now proudly say e-commerce in India is as good as I've seen in the West... ???. I applaud SpiceStyle Happy Customer"
"I was tired-up of purchasing a new USB cable each month, but finally, I got the good product which is Spice Positech fast charging flat cable for android by Spicestyle. Tried and tested and I can say it is a high-quality product. The cable feels very stout but stills bendable and also I notice my phone charging quicker. I would positively suggest one and all that are looking for a long-lasting USB cable."
"Good Service . They taking care of customers with responsive Immediate action by customer care people .We can approach customer service executive with in seconds and company people going to call us without wasting our time"
"Nice to get prompt delivery of Vajero canvas backpack that I bought from Spicestyle. I really like its good quality and the backpack is the second order from Spicestyle. They are soo well made and particularly the backpack keeps the back supported and cool. Happy with it and I recommend it."
"A few days ago, I purchased a belt from Spicestyle. Quite literally, it has touched my life with raised confidence and good-feel. It is a just right belt suiting to my significance on the design. No more falling-off trousers while on the move or while getting off/off on chair. Recommend it, value for money spent."
"Spicestyle earphones are nice, it sits easily on ears and its sound clarity is very crisp and fantastic bass. I found that it is comfortable even on prolonged use for a day. I bought these to use on a daily basis in office. A deal breaker for me, since the price at which it comes, is good when coupled with the sound quality of these earphones. Recommendation for true sound lovers."
"I bought a Rohit Bal tie from the Spicestyle website, as I totally like its looks. My Dad had really appreciated the quality of the tie, he loves it. It looks really great on him, soon I'd order some more tie for his collection and the rest of my dear ones in the family. Id gladly recommend this tie by Spicestyle to anyone who wants premium quality designer tie at a decent price."
"Just received a notebook bottle by Spicestyle and I am glad to have since it was delivered to my home on the promised time. The quality of the bottle is sturdy and Silicon hybrid material is just so nice to touch while opening or closing the bottle for drinking water usage. Sleek bottle and absolutely easy to carry as it can be put even in the smallest space, which is due to its notebook size. Really like this bottle, at this price by Spicestyle."
"Was excited for the wristband that I ordered from Spicestyle. It arrived at my home at the promised time and I have my happiness higher. I was looking for Bluetooth version V4.0 enabled wristband with distance, calorie, sleep monitoring functions that are present in it. I preferably like its waterproof capability, supporting IP67standard. One of the cool features is the anti-theft facility. I would recommend it anyone looking for a good quality reasonable priced wristband."
"For over two months have been using the Cat Trolley Suitcase and upon flight travels, so far no issues noticed. Maybe, it can be a small point - no problem with carrying it on luggage on the trolley howsoever, heavy or light weights are put in. It gives a sense of sturdy built and strong suitcase, quality design of this trolley. Recommendation for ones looking for the aesthetic trolley at a fair price"
"I purchased a bag from the Spicestyle website. The complete time spent on buying the bag is a pleasant experience that had not finished with the website but with the bag delivered on time, it continues to remain. I am thrilled to share my delight on the bag’s quality at a good price. I discovered this bag is a great bag for everyday use for both work and casual usage. Nice bag with good value at a good price. For anyone, wanting an excellent bag at a decent price, I’d suggest Spicestyle."
"Excellent merchandise from Spicestyle from design and functionality angle. This is a striking wristwatch that never feels the need to be taken off your wrist, as the quality of the strap is good and weight is low. It is sturdy so you don’t have to worry to have to removed before any physical work. Available at such a competitive price, what could I expect more at this price in the market and others just are left out so could not be correctly compared. Spicestyle is surely far ahead in terms of quality at this price competition."
spicestyle.com is rated 4.92 based on 64 reviews