Sport Chek Customer Service Reviews

Sport Chek have a Customer Service Grade of B-.

B-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? Click Here
B-

Customer Service - Good

72.13%
Industry Average
" I was not happy about the product that I ordered from Sport Chek as the product had been a returned item and I posted a review about receiving a used sport watch. Since then Sport Chek customer service came through big time with both an offer to take it back and issue a new watch or to pay back a discount and provide a discount on my next purchase. Thumbs up. They took care of the issue as they should. "
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
" Visited your Bayshore store in Ottawa recently and was served by Aibina. She went above and beyond giving me great service. Staff in general were very friendly. Prices were competitive. "
posted 7 months ago - Beverly
" I am from Australia and visited Canada in December and I purchased a pair of shoes for my son. My credit card was debited twice but was rectified quickly by Sportchek. All correspondence and international calls from the manager at Sportchek were prompt, polite and they followed up when they said they would. I am very impressed by the service I received from Sportchek and would definitely recommend them! "
posted 8 months ago - Sandra Lee
" When I called to raise the issue, customer service created a ticket for me and said I had to wait 3-5 business days for a manager to take my case and call me back. "
posted 8 months ago - Anonymous
" Great customer service from Hassan at Kamloops. He went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. Please let him know. "
posted 10 months ago - Anonymous
" I received excellent customer service from the London Ontario Sportschek Manager Michael and his sales staff member Kelly. They went beyond excellent customer service to help myself locate and receive a product that was not available online or in my local store. I would highly recommend using this location "
posted 1 year ago - Kelly
" Just bought two pairs of shoes for my boy in Shawnessy, Calgary. Bayley C. was assisting us to find the best pairs for my son. He also helped other customers very politely. He consistently checked if we need more assistance. He was also very fast providing us the sizes we need. His excellent customer service makes my shopping easy and fast. "
posted 1 year ago - Elliott
" Returned a pair of sneakers that were defective, gave me the full value, no receipt and had been almost 3 months since the purchase! This was at the Dartmouth Crossing location in Dartmouth Nova Scotia. Great customer service !! "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" Patti and Parm are awesome!! Tamarack Edmonton, AB location. Amazing customer service, top quality gear and patience. Ohhh the patience. They actually care!! I Went in not knowing anything about runners, left with an awesome pair of Nike Free Tr 7 annnd knowledge on what shoe is best for what.. Thanks again to you both. Highly recommend. "
posted 1 year ago - Manuela