Sport Chek Reviews

B-

Customer Service - Good

72.80%
Industry Average
To-day,Jan.24 I was at the Sunridge Sportcheck to do an exchange. The item was not available in the store,so the cashier,Sydney,did the return and ordered the item on line.I have never in my 60+ years had such excellent customer service - so pleasant and helpful.She should be considered for future advancement!
posted 5 months ago - Brenda L De Forest
I was not happy about the product that I ordered from Sport Chek as the product had been a returned item and I posted a review about receiving a used sport watch. Since then Sport Chek customer service came through big time with both an offer to take it back and issue a new watch or to pay back a discount and provide a discount on my next purchase. Thumbs up. They took care of the issue as they should.
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
Visited your Bayshore store in Ottawa recently and was served by Aibina. She went above and beyond giving me great service. Staff in general were very friendly. Prices were competitive.
posted 1 year ago - Beverly
I am from Australia and visited Canada in December and I purchased a pair of shoes for my son. My credit card was debited twice but was rectified quickly by Sportchek. All correspondence and international calls from the manager at Sportchek were prompt, polite and they followed up when they said they would. I am very impressed by the service I received from Sportchek and would definitely recommend them!
posted 1 year ago - Sandra Lee
When I called to raise the issue, customer service created a ticket for me and said I had to wait 3-5 business days for a manager to take my case and call me back.
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
Great customer service from Hassan at Kamloops. He went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. Please let him know.
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
I received excellent customer service from the London Ontario Sportschek Manager Michael and his sales staff member Kelly. They went beyond excellent customer service to help myself locate and receive a product that was not available online or in my local store. I would highly recommend using this location
posted 1 year ago - Kelly
Just bought two pairs of shoes for my boy in Shawnessy, Calgary. Bayley C. was assisting us to find the best pairs for my son. He also helped other customers very politely. He consistently checked if we need more assistance. He was also very fast providing us the sizes we need. His excellent customer service makes my shopping easy and fast.
posted 1 year ago - Elliott
Returned a pair of sneakers that were defective, gave me the full value, no receipt and had been almost 3 months since the purchase! This was at the Dartmouth Crossing location in Dartmouth Nova Scotia. Great customer service !!
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
Patti and Parm are awesome!! Tamarack Edmonton, AB location. Amazing customer service, top quality gear and patience. Ohhh the patience. They actually care!! I Went in not knowing anything about runners, left with an awesome pair of Nike Free Tr 7 annnd knowledge on what shoe is best for what.. Thanks again to you both. Highly recommend.
posted 2 years ago - Manuela