Sport Chek Customer Service Reviews

Sport Chek have a Customer Service Grade of B-.

B-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B-

Customer Service - Average

69.81%
Industry Average
" I received excellent customer service from the London Ontario Sportschek Manager Michael and his sales staff member Kelly. They went beyond excellent customer service to help myself locate and receive a product that was not available online or in my local store. I would highly recommend using this location "
posted 10 months ago - Kelly
" Just bought two pairs of shoes for my boy in Shawnessy, Calgary. Bayley C. was assisting us to find the best pairs for my son. He also helped other customers very politely. He consistently checked if we need more assistance. He was also very fast providing us the sizes we need. His excellent customer service makes my shopping easy and fast. "
posted 1 year ago - Elliott
" Returned a pair of sneakers that were defective, gave me the full value, no receipt and had been almost 3 months since the purchase! This was at the Dartmouth Crossing location in Dartmouth Nova Scotia. Great customer service !! "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" Patti and Parm are awesome!! Tamarack Edmonton, AB location. Amazing customer service, top quality gear and patience. Ohhh the patience. They actually care!! I Went in not knowing anything about runners, left with an awesome pair of Nike Free Tr 7 annnd knowledge on what shoe is best for what.. Thanks again to you both. Highly recommend. "
posted 1 year ago - Manuela