Sport Chek Reviews

46% of reviewers recommend Sport Chek
Telephone, Email, Live Chat

How would you rate Sport Chek ?

"I recently when to Sport Chek in Southcentre Mall in Calgary and the manager JJ has terrible; zero customer service. I went there to purchase a coat that was said to be available there online. My size and the colour I wanted. I had 2 wonderful staff members trying to find the coat in the back warehouse. Both could not find. I spoke with JJ who said “it’s probably in the back and we can’t open the boxes until the current sale was over.” I was confused because I could have purchased on line and I would have gotten it, plus online stated it was at this store and other locations did have the coats on the floor; just not my size. JJ did nothing to resolve the situation. He was rude and it was clear that he didn’t care about the sale or not. I won’t go to that location again. PS The option to rate my customer service on this webpage didn’t work either."
"Do not buy a bike from the Keaton location, I had nothing but problems with the bike when I asked for a refund within the 60 day policy I was told no I left bike at the store because it had become unsafe for my son to ride."
"When you call in to the customer service line they are rude and arrogant. How are these people still employed. I truly hope all calls are recorded"
"Waited 20 minuets for someone to help us in the shoe department. Staff walked passed us and ignored us. I finally found someone to help us who then disappeared for 10 minutes and we eventually left without getting any service. I spoke to the manager who simply said I’m sorry I will talk to staff. Obviously managers nor the on floor staff any kind of customer service training. The manager definitely has no leadership training and is not equipped to handle or deal with customer complaints. Word of advice, invest in training your staff including your managers. Hire qualified managers and not teenagers to teach your staff."
"I ordered size two shoes for my daughter for back to school. Was sent a size one in a size two box. Simple mistake. Was told i would have to return shoes to the store but I do not drive and cannot return shoes to the store. Then was told i would have to mail them back, wait for a refund and order again! I would not be guaranteed shoes in time for school. Very poor customer service considering it was their error."
"Salesman in the Georgian Mall was extremely knowledgeable. It was a pleasure to be there. Every employee including checkout were attentive and pleasant. My wife and I will definitely shop there from now on"
"Ordered 2 pair of shoes online. Got somebody else’s shipment. Called customer service. Shoes are no longer available. Was asked to send wrong shipment back, but no effort is made to find my order, was just asked to look for other shoes, which I am not going to do. Very very disappointing . This was my first and last order with sport check."
"good and fast shipping"
"Just bought two pairs of shoes for my boy in Shawnessy, Calgary. Bayley C. was assisting us to find the best pairs for my son. He also helped other customers very politely. He consistently checked if we need more assistance. He was also very fast providing us the sizes we need. His excellent customer service makes my shopping easy and fast."
"Returned a pair of sneakers that were defective, gave me the full value, no receipt and had been almost 3 months since the purchase! This was at the Dartmouth Crossing location in Dartmouth Nova Scotia. Great customer service !!"
"Sharing my experience, first time I buy from sportchek online, bought a Suunto Ambit3 Peak Black for a good price (maybe 25% off or something) well, after few days of tracking via Canadapost package arrived, the surprise was that there is a watch package inside but there was no watch!!!! Immediatly I called customer service and barely controlled my anger explained what happened well... they guy said all will be fixed and it is a mistake and they could have grabbed the display watch box instead of a one with the watch in, I received no e.mail or call as customer service guy said to explain when they will send me what I bought and paid 228 CAD for!!"
"Ordered some muse meditation devices for my staff. Used the 10% sign up bonus code. Order put on hold the next day with instructions to call a security number. 3 calls and over 2:20 h on hold later, I’m told there is no issue and the credit card issuer confirmed all my information. I’m forced to reorder without the one time use code, unless I call customer support again and stay on hold another 2-3 hours. NO THANKS SPORT CHEK."
"Avoid. Ordered shoes online, they lost the shipment, I had to call to chase it. Four weeks later still no shoes. Called and they just gave up and refunded me. Waste of time."
"Online inventory does not reflect reality- visited store and they didn't have what the website indicated they had in stock, for 2 different products. Took them 25min of looking to confirm. Ended up ordering online, still no updates 7 days after ordering (despite website indicating product was in same major city was me!) Failing at online retail."
"Patti and Parm are awesome!! Tamarack Edmonton, AB location. Amazing customer service, top quality gear and patience. Ohhh the patience. They actually care!! I Went in not knowing anything about runners, left with an awesome pair of Nike Free Tr 7 annnd knowledge on what shoe is best for what.. Thanks again to you both. Highly recommend."
"I bought 7 pairs of SAXX underwear online. The underwear are great, but they were delivered with the security tags attached! I had to return to the sportchek store to have them removed! Kinda defeats the purpose of shopping online at sportchek."
"Great online experience. Fast delivery."
"sporty lifestyle,"
"sporty lifestyle,"
"Couldnt find stock at local stores so ordered $700 merino wool base layers gifts online. Big mistake...6 pc order was delivered in dribs and drabs. Womens top delivered wrong twice. Girl on phone at .ca said website was screwed up...go see a store to get help. Yeah for Stratford store...tried real hard...but held back by .ca. 2 trips to store for returns....nobody at .ca cares to find correct top. Final solution is to offer me 15% off? Big deal...I want the correct top I ordered! I dare you .ca to make me happy!"
Sport Chek is rated 2.88 based on 26 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!