Sport Chek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sport Chek
Over 7 Days
Over a week

Tell us how Sport Chek made you happy
Horrible store! On Black Friday out of 6 items I ordered 5 different items and 4 orders got cancelled without explanation .
Ordered 16 items on Black Friday, I live 1 hour from the post office in the sticks. They sent ALL FOURTEEN ITEMS separately. Great now I have to chase 14 tracking numbers. It’s been 3 weeks I’m still getting emails. Now I just got two Xmas presents in my order. One was a photo of a black shirt, turns out it’s a grey shirt with blotchy patterns allover it. My cousin asked for a black workout dry fit shirt for Xmas. Ok cool cousin here’s a grey one for some reason. Another item I’m unhappy with, I ordered my brother a EXTRA LARGE Black Boston bruins hoody. They sent A MEDIUM??????...... HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE. You can’t tell this looks like an item you’d find at babygap? How many brain cells do you have? Not only do I plan on never spending 950$ at sportchek again, but I will NEVERRRRR shop at your garbage company again. Not only do they not have the size they posted they have, but they Don’t have that sweater at all anymore. Awesome. I don’t know how much weed you guys are smoking in the warehouse but please for love of everything in the universe, wait until your shift is done. Now excuse me while I drive an hour to return this garbage and continue my Xmas shopping which I regrettably trusted Sportchek with. HUGE F here. Never again.
I haven't received the order and they say I have received it and my credit card was compromised after shopping online. They do not answer me anymore. Do not buy in this store! It's really dangerous
The, store on 75 centenniel parkway hamilton are, stubborn, have no professionalism, even the Manger is so rude, while retuning prododuct she losses on control on herself, she, asked me 100 question tried to collect my personal info .. The assiciates and those on cash all behave like they are there as, governmant high rank officers.. My request would be to train all the staff including the manager in customers service online training.. Thanks Khalil 12897886342
Tried to make a purchase online, and it was cancelled with no explanation. Tried ordering a different size; also cancelled without an explanation. Where is your customer care or your inventory management? Never again.
The worst online store and customer service!
If I could give 0 stars I would! Terrible customer service! I ordered a gift for my daughter 2 weeks ago called yesterday to find out they had canceled my order last week didn’t bother to let me know. They sold out over Black Friday which was a week after I made my Order! Customer service was terrible to deal with basically told me it my fault no apology no help nothing! I will go out of my way to not shop at sport check
It's been a week and a few days and my order still hasn't been shipped yet. I think I'm just going to bite the bullet and cancel it at this point. Should have just went in store.
Purchased products, email cancellations, half the order was missing. Was going to fully equip for a family of four with complete skiing equipment and clothing but it’s not worth the pain and agony I just had to go through in the last week. I’ll take my business elsewhere.
Close your online ordering department, you should be ashamed of such a useless, ineffective program. After reading many similar issues Horrible service... you will tell 2-3 days shipment service and after 10 days, if we call you telling me that we just packed the shipment ? what a ****
Close your online ordering department, you should be ashamed of such a useless, ineffective program. After reading many similar issues and talking to your head office I think it’s time for the media to get involved! You will be hearing from us... Horrible service, cancelled orders and holding funds ransom..
Pathetic service. They funnily sent one shoe and refunded my money after a week and made me reorder the same shoes (which they delivered fine).
Phoned in to ask if they had any girls basketball shoes talked to a Cindy She.replied that we would have to come in to try them on Once traveling 40 km to store Clerk boy in shoes avoided us after getting loud and telling him we phoned in and talked to Cindy he said he would go look for her After 11 minutes he returned surprised to find that we had not left He told me her shift had ended and was going to be leaving soon And he tried walking away Calling him back and asked him to show us to the shoes He took us to men's department their were 3 on display I asked are these for girls he said they are universal we asked for him to bring out girls 8.5 in to models He left and returned after 30 seconds and says we have only this 1 model in size 12 Obviously that's not going to work, he said that we could order them on line I told him to order them he said what size . I said 8.5 ladies he said they were available only in men's sizes so we ordered to pairs guessing Was told to pay at till At till for 10 min in line usual 2 open 14 customers waiting Paid 250 was given a gift card for 250 if the shoes don't show up Can't wait to find now how retuning all or 1 pair that won't fit Will be when or if they arrive Very nice store front appreciate if the auto door openers were working Couldn't wait to write this review
Seems like your fulfillment centre is a cancellation centre. I have now ordered two items with a gift card. I had order confirmed email and then two days later it's cancelled both times as they can't find the item. This last one was on sale. I went to store and they don't have any. Rep in shoe area ordered from his handheld and gave a 2 week timeline. I used my gift card and they kept it. Now order cancelled and no gift card to credit. Let's hope customer support response doesn't get cancelled. Manager at Sportcheks must spend all their time with online complaints. one word description BRUTAL!!!!
Ordered my daughter her Christmas present. Apple Watch series 4 gold edition. $100 off. Placed order online and all looked as it would usually. 2 days later I get an email from sportchek saying my order has been cancelled due to item not being able to be located. Why were you able to take the order with no stock?based on comments below happened to many people. Also a friend had the same thing happen with another sale item. Terrible service.
If I can give this establishment a zero star I would! I ordered an Apple watch series 4 online on Black Friday first thing in the wee hours of the morning. Order went through and got a confirmation. Saturday evening, i received an email cancelling my order due to unavailability or couldn’t locate the item!! SERIOUSLY!!! There goes my chance to buy from other stores with great deal! NEVER AGAIN SPORT CHECK!!!!
i ordered apple watch 4 online and it approved and gave order number then after 36 hours later, they said order cancel because of out-of-stock.
So much for Black Friday. $100 off an Apple Watch series. Great deal but don’t be fooled. Seconds after Black Friday sale kicked in I ordered the watch for my wife’s Christmas gift. Sooooo proud of myself as she has wanted one forever. 48 hrs later I get an email saying they couldn’t find one in inventory and my card was refunded. For real!!!!!!! There goes my watch and any other opportunity to find a deal on Black Friday cause it OVER!!!!! Never again Sportcheck. You would think they would at least offer me an upgrade from a 40mm to 44mm watch....whatever. Nope. No respect or customer appreciation. Bye bye. Did I say NEVER AGAIN
I bought a pair of merrell boots in 2013 for the winter and they leaked the first season. Garbage. I just went to sportchek for their vip sale and it was a joke. Those same merrell boots were even there. Their sale on the footwear was a joke too. I was going to buy some columbia boots that were on for $99 just two days ago, they were $112..... What? Wasted my time for the last time. No more money being spent there. Online anyyyywhere is cheaper
I order many items on line from many different companies. I had never ordered from Sport Chek in the past. I saw a jacket for my husband and ordered it. I received an order # and confirmation and my Visa Debit was debited the full amount. Great. A few days later I receive an email that the item is no longer available so I my Visa Debit was credited full amount. Perfect. I decide to order the same item in a different colour. Same process, same result, item no longer available. It's ok, no problem. My issue is that after both transactions, my account was debited and credited 4 more times. Why??? You couldn't fill the order so you credited my account, why am I still receiving debits and credits 2 weeks later? I called customer service and they said that is just how our system works. I'm sorry that is not acceptable. There is no reason to be making any kind of transaction after it has been cancelled and credited back. I have never had this happen before and I had to cancel my debit card to make sure no other transactions went through. I will never be ordering from them again.
Sport Chek is rated 1.73 based on 132 reviews