Sport Chek Reviews

11PM

Tell us how Sport Chek made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Over a week
"This is a f@$:@ online store!!Never buy anything from them..I bought a shoes and ended up a diffrent product when i received it.I have to return it with lots of inconvenience on my part and have to pay a lot for mailing."
Are you Sport Chek? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered a set of NIKE golf irons on the sportchek.ca website and received my parcel within 4 business days, but when it arrived it seemed rather light. They sent me one golf club rather than the set. When I called to raise the issue, customer service created a ticket for me and said I had to wait 3-5 business days for a manager to take my case and call me back... which I thought seemed a bit ridiculous. 5 days later I received a call stating that they did locate the rest of the clubs and they would be shipped via Purolator and in my possession within 3 days. The clubs came and all pieces were there and in mint condition. The manager was very nice but the customer service staff were rude and I would likely order online again but preference would be to buy in store!"
"Great customer service from Hassan at Kamloops. He went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. Please let him know."
"There website made it so easy to locate the products I wanted and am happy to now be able to join the football field with my tear mates"
"I ordered a pair of New Balance shoes for $80 regular $140, the sale was great and they still had my size in stock! Shipping was"
Sport Chek is rated 1.92 based on 96 reviews