Sport Chek Reviews

7PM
7PM

Tell us how Sport Chek made you happy

Over a week
"I ordered a set of NIKE golf irons on the sportchek.ca website and received my parcel within 4 business days, but when it arrived it seemed rather light. They sent me one golf club rather than the set. When I called to raise the issue, customer service created a ticket for me and said I had to wait 3-5 business days for a manager to take my case and call me back... which I thought seemed a bit ridiculous. 5 days later I received a call stating that they did locate the rest of the clubs and they would be shipped via Purolator and in my possession within 3 days. The clubs came and all pieces were there and in mint condition. The manager was very nice but the customer service staff were rude and I would likely order online again but preference would be to buy in store!"
Are you Sport Chek? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Great customer service from Hassan at Kamloops. He went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. Please let him know."
"There website made it so easy to locate the products I wanted and am happy to now be able to join the football field with my tear mates"
"I ordered a pair of New Balance shoes for $80 regular $140, the sale was great and they still had my size in stock! Shipping was"
Sport Chek is rated 1.98 based on 83 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access