Sport Chek Reviews

12AM
Click Here

Tell us how Sport Chek made you happy

Over a week
"I have purchased items at Sport Chek in early June and again today July 13, 2019. Both times there was an in store promotion for $30.00. Both times that I have purchased items, the cashiers have failed to provide me with the gift card promotion. I have asked both times and the response is oh yeah I forgot... and then they have to modify the invoice. Coincidence???? I don't think so. The $30.00 voucher is not the greatest either, the expiry is within weeks of your purchase. I note that there is seldom sales at Sports Chek. All other sporting goods stores have great discounts and better costumer service. After today, I will never go back there again."
Are you Sport Chek? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I ordered a kids football jersey, I used their true fit size to figure out the size I needed. It suggested I buy a medium, when I received it, the medium was way to small for a football jersey. I sent an email to the company to mention this, their reply was to send me a link to purchase another one. Thanks SportChek, $40 down the drain. Great customer support."
"I ordered a new heart monitor watch online. What I received was a used, repackaged watch that was missing all documentation and instructions, and the watch itself was covered with sticky fingerprints that seemed to have had strawberry jam on the hands when using the watch. If this is a returned product it should have been properly inspected and cleaned before sending it out as a new product - ultimately, it should not have been sent out as a new product to someone trusting the retailer to send out a new product"
"Ordered new shoes from the online store. Received a pair that had obviously been used. Stain on the upper left shoe. Did a return in store, it was hassle free. I will try to order the same shoe again in a different colour as they did fit. Hopefully it'll be new this time around."
"i have never seen a store that hiked up prices of items on clearance."
"I am at sportcheck etobicoke and am having great difficulty finding any sales staff much less with any enthusiasm. I also asked for original price on a marked down product and was told head office will not provide. I find withholding of this information puzzling and suggest it is not a good customer policy. Previous experiences have been much more positive."
"I recently when to Sport Chek in Southcentre Mall in Calgary and the manager JJ has terrible; zero customer service. I went there to purchase a coat that was said to be available there online. My size and the colour I wanted. I had 2 wonderful staff members trying to find the coat in the back warehouse. Both could not find. I spoke with JJ who said “it’s probably in the back and we can’t open the boxes until the current sale was over.” I was confused because I could have purchased on line and I would have gotten it, plus online stated it was at this store and other locations did have the coats on the floor; just not my size. JJ did nothing to resolve the situation. He was rude and it was clear that he didn’t care about the sale or not. I won’t go to that location again. PS The option to rate my customer service on this webpage didn’t work either."
"Ordered 2 pair of shoes online. Got somebody else’s shipment. Called customer service. Shoes are no longer available. Was asked to send wrong shipment back, but no effort is made to find my order, was just asked to look for other shoes, which I am not going to do. Very very disappointing . This was my first and last order with sport check."
"I bought 7 pairs of SAXX underwear online. The underwear are great, but they were delivered with the security tags attached! I had to return to the sportchek store to have them removed! Kinda defeats the purpose of shopping online at sportchek."
Sport Chek is rated 1.83 based on 106 reviews