Sport Chek Reviews

Bogdan
Sport Chek 1 star review on 22nd May 2020
Ana
More Photos & Videos
Ordered a bike 2 weeks ago, they took my money. Cannot get ahold of any customer service rep. Tried contacting their head office still no response. This is unethical. Probably going to pursue fraud on them.
Well, first I would like to say I don't believe cell phones should be allowed on the employee when they are "working". At Sport Chek in the Georgian Mall I needed some help with a few shirt sizes so I went over to an employee named Hannah who was kinda in a corner. I interrupted her texting, when she should have been "working". She told me "just a minute", and she would be with me. Like seriously???? Phones should be in a locker and used on a break. I told her not to worry and I would find someone else who is actually working. She did have an attitude and shrugged her shoulders and went back to her phone. This behaviour should not be tolerated. I ended up going to Champs where NO ONE was on their phones and were eager to help. Clearly she is not able to work openly on the floor. Maybe she should be at cash checkout where she can't be on her phone, and maybe get an attitude adjustment cause it is horrible.
Very Poor Customer Service! I ordered something online and Canada Post stated it was delivered; however, I never received it. When I contacted Customer Service, they initially stated wait a couple of days and if you still don't receive it, call back and we'll cancel your order. When I called back in 2 days, they advised that I had to wait another 5 days and then call back again......and was left on hold for over 15 minutes....When I advised that I needed the item purchased sooner than that, they suggested I place another order. Why would I place another order when I never received the first one....yet have paid for it.......Will not order from them again!
Ordered the first bike on May 20 and it was delivered in 5 days. Ordered the second one on May 27 and it's still in "Ready to go" status. I contacted UPS and they said that Sportchek should also schedule an order pickup which they most likely never did. So Sportchek provides UPS tracking number and reports that order was shipped, but it's not true. They didn't proceed any further than just creating a shipping label.
The worst online purchase experience. This is the worst management of Sport Check who is not able to deliver product (not even able to start shipment from warehouse) after 3 weeks of order placement. I purchased bike on May 22 but the product is not pick up from their warehouse. UPS tracking shows that shipment is ready to pick up ????? Sport Check, why do you give business with UPS which is not able to pick up your product 3 weeks? Why your customer services employees are not able to help? Better close your store.
Ordered two bikes on May 26th, no updates on our UPS tracking since. Live agent nowhere to be found. Looks like sportchek are scamming people and will file bankruptcy real soon. Don’t buy here, I wish I had check reviews like this. It’s so sad as we spent 1,200$ to get two bikes. Will never ever spend my money with them again. Karma is coming to you and your staff who don’t do a good job or don’t want to do their jobs. Shame on you Sportchek! Shame on you!!
DO NOT ORDER FROM SPORT CHECK: Bought a pair of shoes from Sport Check, ordered says it was delivered yet there’s nothing on my front step.
Customer Service is non existent & emails aren’t answered. No way to claim my money back!
Customer service is terrible. I ordered shoes for my Mom. Upon receipt two right shoes were sent. Customer care does not answer. I sent an email to be told it was being reviewed back in April. No response yet. Sent a DM in Twitter only to receive the same email I got back in April. Today SportChek sends me an email to review the product sent. Really?
Ordered bikes for my kids. For easter. Got one and put it together to find out the rim was warped. They said we needed to send the whole bike back. Only option was to buy another one right away so It was in by easter. When we recieved the second one same problem (it wasnt the same bike since we still had the first one waiting on a return lable). After 2 weeks for waiting for return labels we finaly ship them back and have been waiting weeks for our refund. The 2nd bike we ordered came with scratches all over the frame..at this point since everything else worked we just decided to keep it...then our oldest wanted a bike aswell. So we ordered her a bike. Weeks have went by and still nothing. Have called and everyone passes the buck to the next guy. We then ordered our fourth bike since the deal was good. Got that one in 2 days. Still haven't to this day received even a tracking number for my oldest kids bike. So over a month and a half sportcheck has $250.00 hostage. And a bike that was supposed to be here weeks ago that still hasn't received a tracking number. We have received nothing for the inconvenience or even a straight forward answer. If this bike ever comes I will NEVER buy from this clusterfuck of a store ever again...
Completely disappointed and I will never shop Sport Check again. 4 orders in a row I was shipped used items. That is totally unacceptable. This wastes a great deal of my time and it takes FAR TOO LONG to get a refund when you have to return an item ordered online back by mail.
DO NOT ORDER ONLINE! They will hold your money HOSTAGE for their mistakes. I ordered over $2,500 worth of ski gear. One of the packages was missing two ski bindings (they forgot to include them before shipping). Called sportchek and they opened up an “investigation”. I had to cancel my vacation to Whistler (resulted in financial loss of $900 in hotel cancellations & non-reimbursable ski passes) because they refused to send out the missing items and would not cancel/refund my order until the outcome of their lengthy investigation.
I ordered a few items over the Internet and one item came in packaging all ripped and taped up and the item had scuff marks and was clearly used. They sent me another one and didn't charge shipping after I complained and I returned the used one to a local store.
Ordered a few items from their sister company, Atmosphere.ca and the same thing happened, got a used item in torn and ripped packaging. What is their policy, send all the used junk to the warehouse to sell to unsuspecting Internet customers?
Only got shipped one of the 2 for 1 items on my order. Called customer service and they told me too send the order back. Super snotty customer support person on the phone.
just great
Just love it.
Horrible service,
Customer service, bunch of lies
Never order from this place,
Lucky if you ever get your order.
I wouldn't recommend SportChek. Customer service is terrible both in store and online. They don't listen to customer concerns. Still waiting for my sons shoes, will take two weeks to receive them.
It’s about time that we shop somewhere else when this pandemic is over. Sport Chek cannot even answer an email right now. Why is that? Being that personal in store shopping is down, can’t you hire some employees to answer emails? I wanted to know why you have so many mountain bikes listed online but none of them are available in any store for customer pick up. I wanted to know if you could find one of these bikes that you have advertised on your website and ship it to my local Sport Chek for me to pick up? Either you start helping your online customers now or you are going to be losing them in the future.
one star, for using canada post for delivery. cheap fricks.
There was a promo for 30x the rewards. It’s the main reason I made an online purchase for a pair of shorts and a pair of pants. I received an email days later that they didn’t have the shorts, but they had the pants. I then received a second email saying they didn’t have the pants either. I sent an email asking why they would offer products online that they didn’t even have. They never even responded to my email. Terrible customer service!
Sport Chek is rated 1.60 based on 260 reviews