Sport Chek Reviews

3AM
Click Here

Tell us how Sport Chek made you happy

Over a week
"Very Poor Customer Service! I ordered something online and Canada Post stated it was delivered; however, I never received it. When I contacted Customer Service, they initially stated wait a couple of days and if you still don't receive it, call back and we'll cancel your order. When I called back in 2 days, they advised that I had to wait another 5 days and then call back again......and was left on hold for over 15 minutes....When I advised that I needed the item purchased sooner than that, they suggested I place another order. Why would I place another order when I never received the first one....yet have paid for it.......Will not order from them again!"
Are you Sport Chek? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Horrible service, Customer service, bunch of lies Never order from this place, Lucky if you ever get your order."
"I wouldn't recommend SportChek. Customer service is terrible both in store and online. They don't listen to customer concerns. Still waiting for my sons shoes, will take two weeks to receive them."
"Don't waste your time ordering online here. I placed an order for 5 items (that were online) to only get a message back from them that they were not able to fulfill any single item as they couldn't find it in stock! Not just 1 item, ALL 5 items! Stop wasting customers' time and update your inventory management system!!!"
"Like other customers if I could give a lower than 1 Star review I would! Placed an order over 2 weeks ago for a single item, they quickly charged me for the item but never shipped it. I have emailed and called multiple times with no resolution just a run around every time! I will NEVER purchase anything with SportChek again. Very dissatisfied."
"Waited 20 minuets for someone to help us in the shoe department. Staff walked passed us and ignored us. I finally found someone to help us who then disappeared for 10 minutes and we eventually left without getting any service. I spoke to the manager who simply said I’m sorry I will talk to staff. Obviously managers nor the on floor staff any kind of customer service training. The manager definitely has no leadership training and is not equipped to handle or deal with customer complaints. Word of advice, invest in training your staff including your managers. Hire qualified managers and not teenagers to teach your staff."
"good and fast shipping"
"Online inventory does not reflect reality- visited store and they didn't have what the website indicated they had in stock, for 2 different products. Took them 25min of looking to confirm. Ended up ordering online, still no updates 7 days after ordering (despite website indicating product was in same major city was me!) Failing at online retail."
Sport Chek is rated 1.83 based on 106 reviews