Sport Chek Reviews

Bogdan
Sport Chek 1 star review on 22nd May 2020
Ana
More Photos & Videos
I went to the store to buy a basketball hoop for my son, and quickly found it. I spent a total of 6-7 mins in the store. Within that time frame 3 different staff members I passed offered to carry the 50lbs box for me to the front counter or to my car outside. AWESOME SERVICE!

When I tried to assemble the system at home, 1 of the long tubes was damaged and wouldn’t fit the adjoining tube. I returned to the store within a couple hours and explained the problem. Service/return department quickly gave me a new replacement part. Great service recovery!
I arrived at sportchek with one minute remaining before close. My son had a broken toe and we needed running shoes with good support. We had bought ASICS runners that didn’t work out elsewhere and they had no replacements. We were desperate and I was really disappointed that the store was closing. I asked them if we could please come in quickly and they allowed us to come in and buy shoes, and were very patient and accommodating. Thank you!
Ordered rollerblades and they arrived within 2 days. I couldn’t be happier!!!
I don’t usually write reviews but I had to this time. I ordered rollerblades and they arrived within 2 days. I couldn’t be happier!!!
Website is very easy to navigate. Used the curbside pickup and order was ready within the hour. Very pleased with the pickup option as delivery from anywhere right now is a nightmare with all the delays. 5 stars for Sport Chek!
Easy to navigate website. We used curbside pickup and order was ready within the hour. Very pleased with whole process and would recommend.
Painfully informing that return process is horrible. On return form there a address is mentioned, but they don't accept returns and advise to go to SC location.

At locations queue for buying and return is same. Every location I went there are Long queues with times more than 45 mins. And irony is after waiting for an hour all standing in queue, 80% are time wasters. Don't buy zilch but actual customer suffers. Called designated courier for return and charges are exhorbitant.

This is the very first time dealt with SC, and such experience of return makes me two minded to never buy at SC Especially online. There is no consideration of age, people having difficulty to stand in scorching heat.

I have given business and have to go through this torture. I order so much stuff online from other companies and very happy with their return policy.

Thanks. Had a torturing experience and hope one learns from this experience.
Very fast shipping on online orders, my item was perfect. I see Some negative reviews but I have never had a problem. Sometimes parcels have came separately but that’s because the fulfillment centre didn’t have them. Only one order was cancelled and that was because they were out of stock.
Tegan helped me last night in atmosphere shoe department in West Edmonton Mall. Tegan immediately came over and asked if I needed assistance. She was so helpful that I bought 2 pairs of shoes. She made suggestions, knew her product and was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks Tegan. !!!
To-day,Jan.24 I was at the Sunridge Sportcheck to do an exchange. The item was not available in the store,so the cashier,Sydney,did the return and ordered the item on line.I have never in my 60+ years had such excellent customer service - so pleasant and helpful.She should be considered for future advancement!
I wish to thank Terry and staff of the Owen Sound Sportcheck store for their amazing help and advice this past year... As grandparents of very sports minded kids...they have continued to advise us and help us. When our granddaughter’s ball clete broke a week before a provincial tourament Terry made sure a replacement was shipped to us..Duringthe purchase of back to school shoes and the “Black Friday/Christmas shopping they continued to help no matter how busy. Thanks Owen Staff
Found at Sportchek boots I could not find anywhere in the world at a very competitive price. Item shipped in 1 business day. Fast delivery. Received goods are perfect.
just great
Just love it.
Honestly, the Sport Chek in Richmond Centre is good. They helped me a lot with my skateboarding helmet. They explained to me why I shouldn't use the ice skating or biking helmet and checked all the styles online for me. Also, they taught me what I need to prepare for skateboarding and even recommended me a professional skateboarding shop. That's a lot of help! Thanks!
I was not happy about the product that I ordered from Sport Chek as the product had been a returned item and I posted a review about receiving a used sport watch.
Since then Sport Chek customer service came through big time with both an offer to take it back and issue a new watch or to pay back a discount and provide a discount on my next purchase.

Thumbs up. They took care of the issue as they should.
Visited your Bayshore store in Ottawa recently and was served by Aibina. She went above and beyond giving me great service. Staff in general were very friendly. Prices were competitive.
I am from Australia and visited Canada in December and I purchased a pair of shoes for my son.
My credit card was debited twice but was rectified quickly by Sportchek. All correspondence and international calls from the manager at Sportchek were prompt, polite and they followed up when they said they would.
I am very impressed by the service I received from Sportchek and would definitely recommend them!
Juan from sportchek Masonville in London went above and beyond to help me out:). Happy customer:)
I received excellent customer service from the London Ontario Sportschek Manager Michael and his sales staff member Kelly. They went beyond excellent customer service to help myself locate and receive a product that was not available online or in my local store. I would highly recommend using this location
Sport Chek is rated 1.60 based on 260 reviews