Sport Chek Reviews

01AM
1AM

Tell us how Sport Chek made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
"I received excellent customer service from the London Ontario Sportschek Manager Michael and his sales staff member Kelly. They went beyond excellent customer service to help myself locate and receive a product that was not available online or in my local store. I would highly recommend using this location"
Are you Sport Chek? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Sport Chek receives. Reply Free
"Salesman in the Georgian Mall was extremely knowledgeable. It was a pleasure to be there. Every employee including checkout were attentive and pleasant. My wife and I will definitely shop there from now on"
"good and fast shipping"
"Just bought two pairs of shoes for my boy in Shawnessy, Calgary. Bayley C. was assisting us to find the best pairs for my son. He also helped other customers very politely. He consistently checked if we need more assistance. He was also very fast providing us the sizes we need. His excellent customer service makes my shopping easy and fast."
"Returned a pair of sneakers that were defective, gave me the full value, no receipt and had been almost 3 months since the purchase! This was at the Dartmouth Crossing location in Dartmouth Nova Scotia. Great customer service !!"
"Patti and Parm are awesome!! Tamarack Edmonton, AB location. Amazing customer service, top quality gear and patience. Ohhh the patience. They actually care!! I Went in not knowing anything about runners, left with an awesome pair of Nike Free Tr 7 annnd knowledge on what shoe is best for what.. Thanks again to you both. Highly recommend."
"Great online experience. Fast delivery."
"sporty lifestyle,"
"sporty lifestyle,"
"Lots of variety, nice customer support."
"kind and friendly staff even with a very busy atmospher and plenty of customers some one is always free to help you. When you think you have to wait at a cashes long line you dont they are fast and efficient."
Sport Chek is rated 2.27 based on 44 reviews