Sport Chek Reviews

27% of reviewers recommend Sport Chek
04AM
4AM

Tell us how Sport Chek made you happy

"Juan from sportchek Masonville in London went above and beyond to help me out:). Happy customer:)"
Are you Sport Chek? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I received excellent customer service from the London Ontario Sportschek Manager Michael and his sales staff member Kelly. They went beyond excellent customer service to help myself locate and receive a product that was not available online or in my local store. I would highly recommend using this location"
"Salesman in the Georgian Mall was extremely knowledgeable. It was a pleasure to be there. Every employee including checkout were attentive and pleasant. My wife and I will definitely shop there from now on"
"good and fast shipping"
"Just bought two pairs of shoes for my boy in Shawnessy, Calgary. Bayley C. was assisting us to find the best pairs for my son. He also helped other customers very politely. He consistently checked if we need more assistance. He was also very fast providing us the sizes we need. His excellent customer service makes my shopping easy and fast."
"Returned a pair of sneakers that were defective, gave me the full value, no receipt and had been almost 3 months since the purchase! This was at the Dartmouth Crossing location in Dartmouth Nova Scotia. Great customer service !!"
"Patti and Parm are awesome!! Tamarack Edmonton, AB location. Amazing customer service, top quality gear and patience. Ohhh the patience. They actually care!! I Went in not knowing anything about runners, left with an awesome pair of Nike Free Tr 7 annnd knowledge on what shoe is best for what.. Thanks again to you both. Highly recommend."
"Great online experience. Fast delivery."
"sporty lifestyle,"
"sporty lifestyle,"
"Lots of variety, nice customer support."
"kind and friendly staff even with a very busy atmospher and plenty of customers some one is always free to help you. When you think you have to wait at a cashes long line you dont they are fast and efficient."
"Great customer service from Hassan at Kamloops. He went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. Please let him know."
"There website made it so easy to locate the products I wanted and am happy to now be able to join the football field with my tear mates"
"I ordered a pair of New Balance shoes for $80 regular $140, the sale was great and they still had my size in stock! Shipping was"
"I am at sportcheck etobicoke and am having great difficulty finding any sales staff much less with any enthusiasm. I also asked for original price on a marked down product and was told head office will not provide. I find withholding of this information puzzling and suggest it is not a good customer policy. Previous experiences have been much more positive."
"I recently when to Sport Chek in Southcentre Mall in Calgary and the manager JJ has terrible; zero customer service. I went there to purchase a coat that was said to be available there online. My size and the colour I wanted. I had 2 wonderful staff members trying to find the coat in the back warehouse. Both could not find. I spoke with JJ who said “it’s probably in the back and we can’t open the boxes until the current sale was over.” I was confused because I could have purchased on line and I would have gotten it, plus online stated it was at this store and other locations did have the coats on the floor; just not my size. JJ did nothing to resolve the situation. He was rude and it was clear that he didn’t care about the sale or not. I won’t go to that location again. PS The option to rate my customer service on this webpage didn’t work either."
"Ordered 2 pair of shoes online. Got somebody else’s shipment. Called customer service. Shoes are no longer available. Was asked to send wrong shipment back, but no effort is made to find my order, was just asked to look for other shoes, which I am not going to do. Very very disappointing . This was my first and last order with sport check."
"I bought 7 pairs of SAXX underwear online. The underwear are great, but they were delivered with the security tags attached! I had to return to the sportchek store to have them removed! Kinda defeats the purpose of shopping online at sportchek."
"Bought an item online at SportChek. Item got lost in the mail. SportChek will only refund my money on gift card, even know i paid with credit card. SportChek doesn't care about the costumer."
Sport Chek is rated 2.11 based on 55 reviews