Sport Chek Reviews

55% of reviewers recommend Sport Chek
Telephone

How would you rate Sport Chek ?

"good and fast shipping"
"Just bought two pairs of shoes for my boy in Shawnessy, Calgary. Bayley C. was assisting us to find the best pairs for my son. He also helped other customers very politely. He consistently checked if we need more assistance. He was also very fast providing us the sizes we need. His excellent customer service makes my shopping easy and fast."
"Returned a pair of sneakers that were defective, gave me the full value, no receipt and had been almost 3 months since the purchase! This was at the Dartmouth Crossing location in Dartmouth Nova Scotia. Great customer service !!"
"Patti and Parm are awesome!! Tamarack Edmonton, AB location. Amazing customer service, top quality gear and patience. Ohhh the patience. They actually care!! I Went in not knowing anything about runners, left with an awesome pair of Nike Free Tr 7 annnd knowledge on what shoe is best for what.. Thanks again to you both. Highly recommend."
"Great online experience. Fast delivery."
"sporty lifestyle,"
"sporty lifestyle,"
"Lots of variety, nice customer support."
"kind and friendly staff even with a very busy atmospher and plenty of customers some one is always free to help you. When you think you have to wait at a cashes long line you dont they are fast and efficient."
"There website made it so easy to locate the products I wanted and am happy to now be able to join the football field with my tear mates"
"I ordered a pair of New Balance shoes for $80 regular $140, the sale was great and they still had my size in stock! Shipping was"
"Ordered 2 pair of shoes online. Got somebody else’s shipment. Called customer service. Shoes are no longer available. Was asked to send wrong shipment back, but no effort is made to find my order, was just asked to look for other shoes, which I am not going to do. Very very disappointing . This was my first and last order with sport check."
"I bought 7 pairs of SAXX underwear online. The underwear are great, but they were delivered with the security tags attached! I had to return to the sportchek store to have them removed! Kinda defeats the purpose of shopping online at sportchek."
"Sharing my experience, first time I buy from sportchek online, bought a Suunto Ambit3 Peak Black for a good price (maybe 25% off or something) well, after few days of tracking via Canadapost package arrived, the surprise was that there is a watch package inside but there was no watch!!!! Immediatly I called customer service and barely controlled my anger explained what happened well... they guy said all will be fixed and it is a mistake and they could have grabbed the display watch box instead of a one with the watch in, I received no e.mail or call as customer service guy said to explain when they will send me what I bought and paid 228 CAD for!!"
"Ordered some muse meditation devices for my staff. Used the 10% sign up bonus code. Order put on hold the next day with instructions to call a security number. 3 calls and over 2:20 h on hold later, I’m told there is no issue and the credit card issuer confirmed all my information. I’m forced to reorder without the one time use code, unless I call customer support again and stay on hold another 2-3 hours. NO THANKS SPORT CHEK."
"Avoid. Ordered shoes online, they lost the shipment, I had to call to chase it. Four weeks later still no shoes. Called and they just gave up and refunded me. Waste of time."
"Online inventory does not reflect reality- visited store and they didn't have what the website indicated they had in stock, for 2 different products. Took them 25min of looking to confirm. Ended up ordering online, still no updates 7 days after ordering (despite website indicating product was in same major city was me!) Failing at online retail."
"Couldnt find stock at local stores so ordered $700 merino wool base layers gifts online. Big mistake...6 pc order was delivered in dribs and drabs. Womens top delivered wrong twice. Girl on phone at .ca said website was screwed up...go see a store to get help. Yeah for Stratford store...tried real hard...but held back by .ca. 2 trips to store for returns....nobody at .ca cares to find correct top. Final solution is to offer me 15% off? Big deal...I want the correct top I ordered! I dare you .ca to make me happy!"
"Ordered shows on line and received the wrong shoes. I had to return them and re-order only to receive the wrong shoes again. When I called this time I was just told sorry and to return them to the store. my son now has no Christmas gift. I called back to speak to a supervisor and have yet to hear from anyone. I have 2 invoices from Sportcheck since the first pair I returned wasn't reimbursed yet and a pair that I now have to go out of my way to return to get my money back. And that is if they even do it cause my receipt is for a different pair of shoes. I am outraged and Sport check customer service wont even contact me to discuss"
"Went in to get my skates sharpened in the bowmanville store because my normal place was closed. Started to get scolded like a 2 year old by the old fart who does their skate sharpening about the amount of rust and how deep it was, then proceeded turn his back in disgust while he continuosly shook his head stating how he was't a big fan of taking off so much blade then came back rudely placing the skates down infront of me staring at me pissed by that point watching him shaking his head for the last 10 min my patience was gone. So I began to inform him that my wife past away just last year from battling breast cancer for 5 yrs and thats why my skates weren't taken care of because I was busy nursing my dieing wife and his only defence was he cared well too bad he didn't care about clientele as much as the gear. Then to find out the next day that they let my son go seeing my name come up on the register as I payed at the cash. What a sad state that a store management would dissmiss a good kid because of their employee being told how wrong his behavior was. That staff is a bunch of useful uncaring gruop obviously to me lead by the management staff the would be so vindictive to fire a 15 yr old on his first who sacraficed playing in provincials for his Clarington Colts to not miss a shift and work to holidays to just be let go by a bunch of heartless lame individuals. SHAME "
Sport Chek is rated 3.20 based on 20 reviews