Sport Chek Reviews

43% of reviewers recommend Sport Chek
Postal Service, Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Email, Live Chat

How would you rate Sport Chek ?

"I received excellent customer service from the London Ontario Sportschek Manager Michael and his sales staff member Kelly. They went beyond excellent customer service to help myself locate and receive a product that was not available online or in my local store. I would highly recommend using this location"
"Salesman in the Georgian Mall was extremely knowledgeable. It was a pleasure to be there. Every employee including checkout were attentive and pleasant. My wife and I will definitely shop there from now on"
"good and fast shipping"
"Just bought two pairs of shoes for my boy in Shawnessy, Calgary. Bayley C. was assisting us to find the best pairs for my son. He also helped other customers very politely. He consistently checked if we need more assistance. He was also very fast providing us the sizes we need. His excellent customer service makes my shopping easy and fast."
"Returned a pair of sneakers that were defective, gave me the full value, no receipt and had been almost 3 months since the purchase! This was at the Dartmouth Crossing location in Dartmouth Nova Scotia. Great customer service !!"
"Patti and Parm are awesome!! Tamarack Edmonton, AB location. Amazing customer service, top quality gear and patience. Ohhh the patience. They actually care!! I Went in not knowing anything about runners, left with an awesome pair of Nike Free Tr 7 annnd knowledge on what shoe is best for what.. Thanks again to you both. Highly recommend."
"Great online experience. Fast delivery."
"sporty lifestyle,"
"sporty lifestyle,"
"Lots of variety, nice customer support."
"kind and friendly staff even with a very busy atmospher and plenty of customers some one is always free to help you. When you think you have to wait at a cashes long line you dont they are fast and efficient."
"There website made it so easy to locate the products I wanted and am happy to now be able to join the football field with my tear mates"
"I ordered a pair of New Balance shoes for $80 regular $140, the sale was great and they still had my size in stock! Shipping was"
"I recently when to Sport Chek in Southcentre Mall in Calgary and the manager JJ has terrible; zero customer service. I went there to purchase a coat that was said to be available there online. My size and the colour I wanted. I had 2 wonderful staff members trying to find the coat in the back warehouse. Both could not find. I spoke with JJ who said “it’s probably in the back and we can’t open the boxes until the current sale was over.” I was confused because I could have purchased on line and I would have gotten it, plus online stated it was at this store and other locations did have the coats on the floor; just not my size. JJ did nothing to resolve the situation. He was rude and it was clear that he didn’t care about the sale or not. I won’t go to that location again. PS The option to rate my customer service on this webpage didn’t work either."
"Ordered 2 pair of shoes online. Got somebody else’s shipment. Called customer service. Shoes are no longer available. Was asked to send wrong shipment back, but no effort is made to find my order, was just asked to look for other shoes, which I am not going to do. Very very disappointing . This was my first and last order with sport check."
"I bought 7 pairs of SAXX underwear online. The underwear are great, but they were delivered with the security tags attached! I had to return to the sportchek store to have them removed! Kinda defeats the purpose of shopping online at sportchek."
"I ordered a jacket worth $45 and mittens last October 1 and got it by Oct 10 but I got a pair of gloves ($14.95) instead plus the mittens. I called customer service and they provided me a return slip and told me to send it back by Canada post and said that I dont have to pay for anything YET when I went there, Canada post is asking me to pay for a fee. Not only it’s hustle but disappointing as well. Like a jacket is way different from a pair of gloves. Maybe don’t offer online shopping if you wouldn’t do it correctly then. Now I can’t call them back because it’s a Saturday."
"ordered golf clubs online sept25 after 3 days i received no confirmation of my order so called customer service and told my order was still being sourced, went online and located 7 sets of clubs in ontario within 5 hours of my address. another call to customer service and again wait a little longer. week 2 i receive email stating my clubs are being shipped from edmonton, when i received them on the carton is big black letters missing clubs, once i opened the box there was two missing clubs along with no head covers, and best of all electronic security devices were still attached, also not packing material to protect the clubs. Another call to customer support and told to ship them back which i did and sport chek received them. i called again questioned as why i had not received a refund same ole answer wait 5 days. i again called and asked if they could ship another set of clubs but not unless i was willing to place another online order and pay full amount, found another set of clubs online from discount golf and asked if sport chek would price match no way so thought i would share how sport chek cares less about customer service, shame on your unethical business practice. i have visited my local sport chek retailer and the manager was very understanding and appalled at how my order was treated.Russ"
"Very bad customer service. I went to get skates and staff kept entertaining one customer and ignored me. He then disappeared from the counter. When asked with another staff for assistance she kept giving excuses and rude attitude."
"Do not buy a bike from the Keaton location, I had nothing but problems with the bike when I asked for a refund within the 60 day policy I was told no I left bike at the store because it had become unsafe for my son to ride."
Sport Chek is rated 2.77 based on 30 reviews