Sport Chek Reviews

9AM

Tell us how Sport Chek made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Visited your Bayshore store in Ottawa recently and was served by Aibina. She went above and beyond giving me great service. Staff in general were very friendly. Prices were competitive."
Are you Sport Chek? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I am from Australia and visited Canada in December and I purchased a pair of shoes for my son. My credit card was debited twice but was rectified quickly by Sportchek. All correspondence and international calls from the manager at Sportchek were prompt, polite and they followed up when they said they would. I am very impressed by the service I received from Sportchek and would definitely recommend them!"
"Juan from sportchek Masonville in London went above and beyond to help me out:). Happy customer:)"
"I received excellent customer service from the London Ontario Sportschek Manager Michael and his sales staff member Kelly. They went beyond excellent customer service to help myself locate and receive a product that was not available online or in my local store. I would highly recommend using this location"
"Salesman in the Georgian Mall was extremely knowledgeable. It was a pleasure to be there. Every employee including checkout were attentive and pleasant. My wife and I will definitely shop there from now on"
"good and fast shipping"
"Just bought two pairs of shoes for my boy in Shawnessy, Calgary. Bayley C. was assisting us to find the best pairs for my son. He also helped other customers very politely. He consistently checked if we need more assistance. He was also very fast providing us the sizes we need. His excellent customer service makes my shopping easy and fast."
"Returned a pair of sneakers that were defective, gave me the full value, no receipt and had been almost 3 months since the purchase! This was at the Dartmouth Crossing location in Dartmouth Nova Scotia. Great customer service !!"
"Patti and Parm are awesome!! Tamarack Edmonton, AB location. Amazing customer service, top quality gear and patience. Ohhh the patience. They actually care!! I Went in not knowing anything about runners, left with an awesome pair of Nike Free Tr 7 annnd knowledge on what shoe is best for what.. Thanks again to you both. Highly recommend."
"Great online experience. Fast delivery."
"sporty lifestyle,"
"sporty lifestyle,"
"Lots of variety, nice customer support."
"kind and friendly staff even with a very busy atmospher and plenty of customers some one is always free to help you. When you think you have to wait at a cashes long line you dont they are fast and efficient."
"I ordered a set of NIKE golf irons on the sportchek.ca website and received my parcel within 4 business days, but when it arrived it seemed rather light. They sent me one golf club rather than the set. When I called to raise the issue, customer service created a ticket for me and said I had to wait 3-5 business days for a manager to take my case and call me back... which I thought seemed a bit ridiculous. 5 days later I received a call stating that they did locate the rest of the clubs and they would be shipped via Purolator and in my possession within 3 days. The clubs came and all pieces were there and in mint condition. The manager was very nice but the customer service staff were rude and I would likely order online again but preference would be to buy in store!"
"Great customer service from Hassan at Kamloops. He went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. Please let him know."
"There website made it so easy to locate the products I wanted and am happy to now be able to join the football field with my tear mates"
"I ordered a pair of New Balance shoes for $80 regular $140, the sale was great and they still had my size in stock! Shipping was"
"I ordered a new heart monitor watch online. What I received was a used, repackaged watch that was missing all documentation and instructions, and the watch itself was covered with sticky fingerprints that seemed to have had strawberry jam on the hands when using the watch. If this is a returned product it should have been properly inspected and cleaned before sending it out as a new product - ultimately, it should not have been sent out as a new product to someone trusting the retailer to send out a new product"
"Ordered new shoes from the online store. Received a pair that had obviously been used. Stain on the upper left shoe. Did a return in store, it was hassle free. I will try to order the same shoe again in a different colour as they did fit. Hopefully it'll be new this time around."
Sport Chek is rated 2.10 based on 68 reviews