sportsbet.com.au Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend sportsbet.com.au

Tell us how sportsbet.com.au made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Won’t pay out and will find a technical out to not pay out. Stay away from these guys. They model their business on taking the little punters money and don’t care if we are not happy as there there’s plenty of us. Disgusting company."
"Bad my wife opened an account yesterday placed $200 in there and was then told today she wouldn’t be allowed to use account as her husband had been refused an account 10 years ago you cannot be for real 😳 scared of $200 please"
"Be aware that there are different levels of power plays Not everyone are equal My power play will go up in very small amounts or in some cases go down below the fixed odds price."
"Arrogant staff and takes way too long to receive winnings."
"Non existent customer loyalty and zero bonus bets ever."
"The are a scam. I Jonied two days ago with a "sign up" bonus and after placing my bet, they cancelled my bet and told me that I have resctrictions and that I cannot use sportsbet anymore. No explanations, no refunds. DO NOT use sportsbet!"
"What an absolute scam, waste of time and huge joke. Make a bet for a soccer team to win and they will not honor it because the team won in over time and they don’t concider that as a win even though the rest of the world and the sporting association does in which this company makes there money from."
"Sportsbet will not pay out over $500, have spoken to 2 staff who provide no answers - keep telling me it is pending and to wait... Complete joke - happy to take your money but not pay"
"This is a scam website, today I deposited $50 and when I tried to move the amount to my poker wallet they blocked me straight without a question. Luckily my bank was cautious enough to keep my money back so I did not lose anything. After I have checked the withdraw options and almost in every case I could lose half of my money if I would withdraw it. Stay away from this scammers."
"Poor betting agent. Been betting with them for many years and then all the sudden they started to take away promo functionalities. Have now gone elsewhere now and prefer Bet365 and Tab"
"Bad I had $250 head to head win on rugby league last night with cash out available I was winning 6up but it wouldn’t let me cash out and I end up losing so I called them up and they said they can’t do anything about it so I said I want to talk to the manager he put me on hold for 5 minutes and then came back and said manager is busy and he end up refunding the $250 I bet but then again I could have had more if I cashed out so rigged like they new what was going to happen at the end too scary to bet now days guys be careful spend the money on something good."
"Beware on this site it's a big scam,play if you want to lose money.Rythem is when you put heavy bet on never wins ,changes all the time. People save your money. I lost 20k in 3days."
""Power up" what a joke that has turned out to be, get rid of it. This is the reason I no longer bet with them"
"Joined in Feb this year, didn’t use them very often. Then noticed and tried a few bets on their run 2nd and bonus bet back. Lost those bets, none came 2nd but got promo banned within minutes. Was accused of use of multiple accounts (which I don’t have) and upon contact, they say that is just an example of breach and can’t tell the reasoning. Funny thing was their promo actually worked for them I lost a couple hundred to them but they lost a long term punter. Good work."
"What a joke can't get onto the footy tipping site, report it numerous times, do what they say and still nothing and they wonder why l don't punt wit them and yet they still have simple Simon come out on tv and tell everyone how good they are fn joke"
"i know my english is not good i said my code PM but they mistakely place on wrong bet. after 10 sec i gave a call and said u place wrong bet. now they said we cannot help you its done if my english is not good but i said pm the code ok its little bit mistake of me of my english but i try to do it on the same time but you guys said no we cannot help you thank you so much for awesome service"
"I couldn't find minus stars otherwise would of. Had bets on the NBA every day for a week, average about $100 a game, what I consider recreational. Actually lose money to them and due to getting a couple extra winners on their 14 up promo, they promo ban me!! Seriously? If they consider $100 on an NBA bet a big deal it shows how big their company is and is aspiring to be. Response is same old BS, you are promo abusing blah blah blah"
"Absolutely pathetic service, withholding winnings due to technical issues, Their punters club is a joke"
"Rude phone operators ...... makes you wonder if they've had any proper training or experience dealing with customers."
"Withdraw promotions from you if you are on a winning run. Note they are getting heaps of bad reviews largely."
sportsbet.com.au is rated 4.03 based on 426 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access