sportsbet.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend sportsbet.com.au
Telephone, Live Chat
Read sportsbet.com.au Reviews

customerservice@sportsbet.com.au

Tell us how sportsbet.com.au made you happy
Won a bet today and they didn’t pay me out after sending 5 emails still nothing they just ignored me
They do not like anyone who wins. I had one bet and they locked my account. They sighted they have the right not to allow anyone to use there platform. NEDs is way better
I opened an account and had one bet a couple of months ago and then they locked my account. I phoned customer service and no answer just we have the right to refuse you.
Pathetic customer service and would not recommend an account with them unless you like to give them your money.
They don't like people winning.
scammers. scammers. scammers. they emailed me and offered me a bet well knowing the horse was never going to race as it was already racing the following morning. any money placed is now in Tianrus (sportsbet employee) words confetti.
Stealing my bets, some of my bets are disappeared. Watch out, guys, they are very doggy
Absoluty rubbish. I went into my account and it said there was an issue with verification so I checked my emails and text messages and had nothing there. I went back to the app and searched settings- and nothing. I went to deposit more money and it didn't let me, I went to WITHDRAW my money, and it didnt let me. I ended up losing money and deleted the app to try again and it did nothing.
DO NOT use this app, its a complete scam and I lost my money from this bloody app.
When I start doing well, all of a sudden My Sportsbet account starts having issues, issues that they can't explain. It only happens each time I do well, as though they hate losing money when you manage to do well.
What a disgrace for a betting company to not pay a third dividend when there is a late scratching that reduces the field to 7 when vic tab and Bethany pay 3rd dividend. You are a disgrace of a company pure cheating will keep posting this to whoever will listen and burn your disgraceful company into the ground... David v Goliath again ... hung your head in shame
Avoid ,better bookies out there. They used to be good. Will only use them for the tipping comps and bet elsewhere from now on.
Strictly for bingo players. Won't accept big bets. I tried to put $2k on a favourite the day before the race and they would only accept $800. Gone to another company
Sportsbet offers cashout on certain events. This is displayed on the event betting slip when you make the bet. However, when I bet big amounts on a small event that is likely not very well policed, the best is always 'unavailable for cashout' as soon as the match starts until it ends.
I am convinced that any big bets that get placed on smalled events that do not likely attract a lot of punters, the market decides to freeze all cashouts across the board.
It is false advertisement as I ONLY ever place bets that have a cashout option.
horrible agency
Why does it have a 4 star review when all the reviews are bad?
I went to put down money on a market and just as I went to, they removed it. I would have won some decent money if I had put the bet through. They don't seem to have any reason why they removed the market.
worst!! it says cash out, but never available during the match.. before bets, there is a cash out sign on the corner, but unavailable after match starting :(
clarification of a draw in afl multibet.
Sportsbet need to decide if a draw (as last week in AFL) is given as a win or loss.
How can a multi bet have 9 green ticks after correct selections, the draw given as a win, and the carrot all along is a full payout until the last game.
Then Sportsbet cut the winnings in half, so why deceive a punter and show a full payout when you have no intention of honouring it. Very dishonest.
It appears Sportsbet do as they like, rather than pay out what the multi bet registers.
You’ve lost me!!!
My odds were so low, below NSW, UTAB and TAB .
I contacted Sportsbet and was told "oh thats ourSole trader's"
I closed my account.
Very disappointed with sports bet I have a joint bank account with my partner I used our bank card to deposit money on Sportsbet without any problems what so ever till I won $1000 on a bet that’s when they permanently closed my account and refused to payout my winnings they just offered me a refund for the deposited money that I used from my joint bank account my advice to everyone is to avoid Sportsbet altogether you run the risk of being refused payment of your winnings believe me they are bad business stay away I am not saying this lightly you could lose a lot of money with Sportsbet I did and you have no power to fight them however I am looking in to legal actions to sue Sportsbet for unfair treatment fraud and bribery
After holding my money for 3 months, they refunded my bets on one of their terms after they looked like winning. I would recommend all other betting agency’s over Sportsbet
bet boost went from $2.00 to $2.02 and they are always under the odds
Worst betting platform. When you think you will think on that bet they take to much time to put bet or suspended the market.one of the worst online betting platform. They are thinking to play so smart.
sportsbet.com.au is rated 3.73 based on 475 reviews