sportsbet.com.au Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend sportsbet.com.au

Tell us how sportsbet.com.au made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"very worst security system and bad customer service"
"So condescending and arrogant organisation. Raised an issue and was told they would reimburse the bet. Two further contacts. Still didn’t do it. As a result I withdrew all my money as they do not provide for all of AUSTRALIA in terms of betting unlike bet 365, Ned’s etc. No loyalty bets etc. either. Significantly dropped off in comparison to the many other Australian agency’s and there options.. Failing to provide a decent product now. One word description. “Garbage”."
"The most shittest betting app you could ever use. If you win on a multi they end up putting an restriction on your multi bets which then you can no further out on multi bets. Would defiantly recommend using Bet365!"
"Hello Sportsbet, the TV ad about Prince Okocha, a Nigerian does not represent the majority of Nigerians living in this country. I am a father of two working as a social worker and doing business in this country paying taxes. My friends are all working and paying taxes. Some are University professors all from Nigeria. I suppose you can take the ad down before it escalates. I believe you guys are reasonable enough. We Nigerians in Australia should not be represented this way. It is affecting our image here especially at workplaces. The negative action of few should not be used as the whole representation of many. Thanks"
"TERRIBLE ORGANISATION. SUSPECT BEHAVIOUR. I'VE BEEN A MEMBER FOR OVER 10 YEARS. ATTEMPTED TO PLACE A BET ON AUSTRALIA WHEN ODDS WERE $7.80 FOR AN AUSSIE VICTORY IN FIRST ASHES TEST. BOTH CREDIT CARD & PAYPAL METHODS FOR DEPOSIT WERE REJECTED OVER THE COURSE OF AN HOUR, UNTIL ODDS HAD STABILISED."
"DODGEY SCAMMERS Followed live odds on a draw England v Australia Was requested to call inand lace vote (new policy) They rejected $2000 bet on a draw @ 9.10 return. Maximum they would accept was $650... False advertising, clearly manipulating odds / online advertising but when chips are down, can't back them up PATHETIC"
"Disgraceful conduct. Today I placed a Goliath bet at Sale. The meeting was abandoned after race 5 due to a terrible fall involving multiple jockeys and their rides. Sportsbet took my money. Yes they will say read terms and conditions BUT it's so wrong and unsportsman like. Absolutely unbelievable that more than 70% of my horses never actually ran and still they took my investment."
"Once upon a time it was a great betting site but anymore, I got a lousy $6.72 for the NRL weekly tipping comp, comparing that to the time i won 10K it's pretty much an insult for the time spent doing the research to have picked eight winning teams & on top of that pick the correct winning margin. Will not be playing that comp ever again! I may have selected one star but in this review it has sunk to minus, that's right, you're not even worthy of zero stars. Furthermore the countless of people they have conned & stolen money is technically "criminal" and should be investigated for extremely poor customer service."
"Won’t pay out and will find a technical out to not pay out. Stay away from these guys. They model their business on taking the little punters money and don’t care if we are not happy as there there’s plenty of us. Disgusting company."
"Bad my wife opened an account yesterday placed $200 in there and was then told today she wouldn’t be allowed to use account as her husband had been refused an account 10 years ago you cannot be for real 😳 scared of $200 please"
"Be aware that there are different levels of power plays Not everyone are equal My power play will go up in very small amounts or in some cases go down below the fixed odds price."
"Arrogant staff and takes way too long to receive winnings."
"Non existent customer loyalty and zero bonus bets ever."
"The are a scam. I Jonied two days ago with a "sign up" bonus and after placing my bet, they cancelled my bet and told me that I have resctrictions and that I cannot use sportsbet anymore. No explanations, no refunds. DO NOT use sportsbet!"
"What an absolute scam, waste of time and huge joke. Make a bet for a soccer team to win and they will not honor it because the team won in over time and they don’t concider that as a win even though the rest of the world and the sporting association does in which this company makes there money from."
"Sportsbet will not pay out over $500, have spoken to 2 staff who provide no answers - keep telling me it is pending and to wait... Complete joke - happy to take your money but not pay"
"This is a scam website, today I deposited $50 and when I tried to move the amount to my poker wallet they blocked me straight without a question. Luckily my bank was cautious enough to keep my money back so I did not lose anything. After I have checked the withdraw options and almost in every case I could lose half of my money if I would withdraw it. Stay away from this scammers."
"Poor betting agent. Been betting with them for many years and then all the sudden they started to take away promo functionalities. Have now gone elsewhere now and prefer Bet365 and Tab"
"Bad I had $250 head to head win on rugby league last night with cash out available I was winning 6up but it wouldn’t let me cash out and I end up losing so I called them up and they said they can’t do anything about it so I said I want to talk to the manager he put me on hold for 5 minutes and then came back and said manager is busy and he end up refunding the $250 I bet but then again I could have had more if I cashed out so rigged like they new what was going to happen at the end too scary to bet now days guys be careful spend the money on something good."
"Beware on this site it's a big scam,play if you want to lose money.Rythem is when you put heavy bet on never wins ,changes all the time. People save your money. I lost 20k in 3days."
sportsbet.com.au is rated 3.97 based on 434 reviews