sportsbet.com.au Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend sportsbet.com.au

Tell us how sportsbet.com.au made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Don’t honour bets when they have to pay out decent money"
"Totally fraud they also not refunded my money and put my won bets as void."
"Deposited funds into Sportsbet on a regular basis only for my money to disappear on 3 separate occasions, the last time it went missing Sportsbet refused to reimburse. DO NOT TRUST THEM!"
"Placed a bet, never got paid out, missing from all transactions not even in the betslip. It was only small bet but the principle. Can’t be trusted so closed acc immediately. Plenty of other fish in the sea"
"Good website. Racing dividends substantially lower than NSW TAB... likely small pools."
"Don't worry about bonus bets with this company you will be battling to get anything I spent more than 60k in the last six months and whenever I contact them for a bonus bet there excuse is always the same marketing has nothing for you then 1 day I live chated to one of there consultant and he came back and said good news we can give you a 25 dollar bonus bet what a fucking insult so I declined the offer and ended the live chat I recently signed up with betstar they said they match your first deposit but I rang and because I'm in Nsw they could not but what they did for me I put 3 bets totalling 400 dollar and they put a 400 bonus bet for me great service betstar is"
"Spend a lot of money with sportsbet and ask for a bonus bet but it must be to much trouble because I never get one they always say there is nothing on offer for me where I speak to people who probably spend maybe 100 a week and they get them where I spend probably between 1000 to 3000 a week and don't get nothing"
"Joined up just to bet on Mel Cup.. tried to withdraw some of my money a week later and they keep telling me it’s been refunded but I’m still waiting! Horrible customer service, even supervisor doesn’t help! Avoid this dodgy operation! It seems they commonly hold onto money!!"
"Sportsbet is s rip off! I used their $50 bonus money plus $25 of my own. Won a trifecta and they said because the winning were less then the bet they don’t pay it out if you use their bonus money in your bet. Even tho I added my own $25. $70 on a trifecta! Won and no pay out, what a fkn Joke"
"I can’t believe how hard it is to withdraw winnings, it’s like extracting teeth. Will only let you withdraw small amounts. Very easy to deposit money. I think I’ll open a tab account"
"Platform continually fails, worse on Melbourne Cup then ever before . I missed winning s lot of money over the cup day. Could not get on. Tried to call customer service no one answered The service team have attitude like it’s your fault when the system fails Old bets stay in your pending bets, so you think you are not on so place again , then hwhen you check later you have placed the same bet twice . I’m taking this up with the ombudsman Sometimes when you look for long form, it shows you form from another horse not in the race. I called customer service , they did nothing , did not apologise or thanked me for bringing to there attention The help team seem to be India and not across betting Easybet will match your investment so I’m going to them"
"Asked SB to close my account due to Melbourne Cup App crashing / betting issues. Closed my account and said they refunded my money to paypal account no problems but, 2 days later still waiting for my money. SB say its been returned. MoFo's kept my money the fukn arseholes. Word of advice, stick to TAB, don't use these pricks at SB. You've been warned!!"
"Not a good app, crashed. Plus they can’t take banter from Betoota Advacate but market themselves as banter friendly. What a joke."
"What a joke sportsbet Should of bet with the big boys TAB Not the baby’s"
"I bet once a year. On the Melbourne cup. And the site crashes. Had I been able to place my last 2 bets I would have broken even. $50 is not much to the owners of Sports bet but it's a lot to me. Should have stuck to good old TAB!"
"What a joke, you cant even get on the site and when you do you can t bet :( then they dont pay out on bets you have made, total joke!! spend your money elsewhere"
"Won’t be using sportsbet anymore. Melbourne cup day and it CRASHES. Hopeless."
"Of all days, Melbourne Cup day to crash. Can’t bet. Can’t see bets I’ve placed. Absolutely ridiculous. Won’t be using Sportsbet on cup day again that’s for sure. Disgraceful"
"You are pathetic sports bet.. biggest screw up on a massive race day"
"Can’t handle high traffic during spring racing carnival use another provider , hopeless site always down on big events"
sportsbet.com.au is rated 4.17 based on 406 reviews