sportsbet.com.au Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend sportsbet.com.au

How would you rate sportsbet.com.au ?

"Your App is terrible. Delayed pay outs. Not accepting bets due to errors. Only site that seems to have ongoing issues and now it cost me $360 enough is enough. Off to a competitor."
"I was there customer from 8 years. But they have started riping peoples off now. I win a smount of 3400$ they void my bet. Always technical issue. If you win your bet gets voided and if you lose all good. Cheaters, theives, scam.... 0 star"
"If I could give zero I would. There customer service team is arrogant and couldn’t care less about their members. So many other betting companies to choose from. See you Sportsbet!"
"Don't use these thieving mongrels . Bet at 8's.......paid at 4.40."
"New app having constant problems. Sportsbet has gone from being one of the best online betting facilities to becoming a joke. Either fix the problems or bring the old app back so we can punt without getting frustrated. In the process of looking at other options. I can't understand why you would commission something that is missing almost half of its features."
"The new app is Rubbish will very rarely use again"
"Your Ap is slow, you don’t pay in a timely manner, always having trouble checking results and pending bets, just over it. Last week was the icing and today is the cherry on top. Goodbye Sports Bet."
"The new website is complete rubbish - last Saturday and today, stopped working, timing out, not taking bets, not able to withdraw. For an upgrade - i think you need to try again!!"
"Don’t honour bets. They tell you there terms and conditions can void any bet at any time."
"They are happy to take your money when you are losing but when you start wining the site starts to glitch and they set bet limits. Very hard to believe that it has a rating of 4.55. Would not recommend to a friend."
"Sportsbet are scammers to all punters out there SAVE YOUR MONEY NOW WHILE YOU CAN. Guaranteed in the near future we gonna see that Sportsbet nrl and afl and other major sporting codes are all in it together. Yes you read it here first!!!!"
"DON'T USE THEM!! If you win, you better be ready for a fight with them. This company will try and weasel out of paying from any angle possible, one of the worst company experiences. I placed a straight 6k bet won 5.7k and I could not get my money out, legal actions is being taken against these scum."
"Sports bet looks good with all of their promotions and advertisements on TV but can they delivered? The answer is sadly a NO. It is very easy to sign up. It is extremely easy to deposit your money. Withdrawing your money is another issue. This is like communist China or Vietnam where the money coming in is smooth and no question asked. But if you want your money out, you have to go through hell and back. Very unprofessional company. Not worth your time."
"I signed up to take their promotion of matching $501 in bonus bets, they then tell me that after I have signed up they will not give any bonus bets, even though Ladbrokes matched it, as they said they would....... my advice is leave this money hungry deceiving company"
"Cannot cash out, they kept on saying processing and then winning odd has changed , once you confirmed cash out, the confirmation disappeared like it never happened. Avoid this betting agency at all cost. SCAMMERS..."
"worst paying out.. I put on a mulit . on French open. I choose 2 players from the start of comp.. I bet $10 @ $153.. one player was void from the start of French open.. the other keep playing. she eventually does not want to play and also goes void. but sports bet don't give me bonus money back.. because she was playing in the French open. but didn't play in the game so .. they don't pay back. that is scam and ripping better off. .. if void should be paid out. from the start not let it rid. and then take the money any way.. this site sucks. with their.. conditions. why not pay out at the start. why let it .ride. .. then I had another 2 same bet. one void . the other wins the tournament. and they don't pay out the bet amount in the multi they only pay out the winner. what a load of shet. why not pay out the void. this site.. is bull shet. delete. never bet on this site again been with the sports bet for years. but this is bull shet. .. I had a $10 bet on EPL. took 4 multi scores .. 3- 1 2-1 3- 0 and 5-1 .. but when the last one was at 5-0 I was trying to cash out. and keep saying pending. and the app kept crashing out. could not cash out. .was a lot of money. fkers. took my money. didn't let me cash out then the other team scores make it 5-1.. fk sports bet. I called them up told them about issues with the app. they said. oh.. did u update. yes. fkers. always. but no. they said. sorry . of course ur fking sorry. u take my money but when it comes to giving back. apps plays up. or u cant cash out. this site. should have its ads changed. about cashing out. such lies. and garbage .. sports bet. not cash out option.. when . .u winning. big. scam betting site. I do not recommend this betting site. to any one. never been so ripped off by a betting site."
"I have been with sportsbet for 6 years and have never had a problem but recently I can only bet $20 or$50 dollars on abet they won't let me put any more also I don't get enhanced odds yet my friends do and I can't cash out.every time I try to put a live bet sometimes $100 dollars they have to go to the traders and if they say yes my line has changed.Not happy anymore so I joined Bet 365 no problems at all they will take any amount."
"Sports Bet form guide is miss leading showing incorrect times for races not only small races but in all the big races, showing Winx has run times in the Cox plate in October 17 quicker than 2.02.94 record time. Please check your times with RISA and other betting guides before you go off this mob , this will cost as another handicap."
"bad customer service...absolutely not willing to do anything for their customers shielding themselves with stupid rules. Might as well have robots there that would do bettee job...."
"I had one mistake from myside when I placed a bet, but they were so supportive and fixed that. Love it. While I have very bad experience with bet365 in this similar situation. Thanks Sportsbet.com.au"
sportsbet.com.au is rated 4.44 based on 371 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!