sportsbet.com.au Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend sportsbet.com.au

Tell us how sportsbet.com.au made you happy

Telephone
"I can’t believe how hard it is to withdraw winnings, it’s like extracting teeth. Will only let you withdraw small amounts. Very easy to deposit money. I think I’ll open a tab account"
"Platform continually fails, worse on Melbourne Cup then ever before . I missed winning s lot of money over the cup day. Could not get on. Tried to call customer service no one answered The service team have attitude like it’s your fault when the system fails Old bets stay in your pending bets, so you think you are not on so place again , then hwhen you check later you have placed the same bet twice . I’m taking this up with the ombudsman Sometimes when you look for long form, it shows you form from another horse not in the race. I called customer service , they did nothing , did not apologise or thanked me for bringing to there attention The help team seem to be India and not across betting Easybet will match your investment so I’m going to them"
"Asked SB to close my account due to Melbourne Cup App crashing / betting issues. Closed my account and said they refunded my money to paypal account no problems but, 2 days later still waiting for my money. SB say its been returned. MoFo's kept my money the fukn arseholes. Word of advice, stick to TAB, don't use these pricks at SB. You've been warned!!"
"Not a good app, crashed. Plus they can’t take banter from Betoota Advacate but market themselves as banter friendly. What a joke."
"What a joke sportsbet Should of bet with the big boys TAB Not the baby’s"
"I bet once a year. On the Melbourne cup. And the site crashes. Had I been able to place my last 2 bets I would have broken even. $50 is not much to the owners of Sports bet but it's a lot to me. Should have stuck to good old TAB!"
"What a joke, you cant even get on the site and when you do you can t bet :( then they dont pay out on bets you have made, total joke!! spend your money elsewhere"
"Won’t be using sportsbet anymore. Melbourne cup day and it CRASHES. Hopeless."
"Of all days, Melbourne Cup day to crash. Can’t bet. Can’t see bets I’ve placed. Absolutely ridiculous. Won’t be using Sportsbet on cup day again that’s for sure. Disgraceful"
"You are pathetic sports bet.. biggest screw up on a massive race day"
"Can’t handle high traffic during spring racing carnival use another provider , hopeless site always down on big events"
"Sports bet you are a bloody joke"
"Was working perfectly fine this morning. Starting to think this app is a scam!! Have placed bets today they better still be there when this site is up and running again. Biggest day of the year to put bets on but the site is down! Not very impressed. Race runs in in 20 minutes. Poor form sport's bet what a joke not impressed."
"Of course when there's a chance of winning the site is down! All morning before Melbourne cup, can't login having system problems thanks for your patience and all the money you lost from not being able to place bets. Convenient"
"Absolute joke, only betting app that’s down on the biggest race day of the year .."
"Absolutely shocking biggest race day and site has issues again can’t place a bet even since upgrading there has been nothing but problems I did put a Melbourne cup bet on yesterday hope site registered it no more Sportsbet for me plenty other apps out ther"
"What a joke biggest race day of the year and site down , disappointing beyond belief thanks can’t even call or bet in Melb Cup , will be looking elsewhere idiots!!!!"
"Just cut me off from powerplay for no reason , so they can stick there company up were it hurts"
"Amazing experience with sportsbet. Made a mistake and they have really tried to help me to fix it even though it was my fault and I didn’t read the fine print! I can’t speak highly enough of their service. Shout out to Nathan who helped me out today!"
"Got ripped off. Got first 4 in order and only paid $12.80 No link to dispute payout either. Deleted my account straight away. Never again."
sportsbet.com.au is rated 4.24 based on 397 reviews