sportsbet.com.au Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat
Under an hour
Read sportsbet.com.au Reviews

customerservice@sportsbet.com.au

Tell us how sportsbet.com.au made you happy
I have Sportsbet and find it extremely dissapointing. I have been with them for over 20 years and they have zero customer loyalty. If you want a good betting company I suggest Bet 365. They are big on customer loyalty- frequent free bet credits and have an awesome cash out option. Also they show live scores so you can cash out whenever you want.
Used them for years, messed up bets heaps and if you bother contacting them to sort it out they are just useless. No more
Closed my acc today after 10 years. Worst customer service ever. Plenty of other betting agencies to join.
It seems a lot of people on here have gambled away too much money, and have now taken their anger out on Sportsbet. Have been betting with them for a few years now, it took a while to 100% verify my account, but now i can easily deposit or withdraw money. Outlaid $50 on 10 x $5 boxed Trifectas, won $968, withdrew on the spot, cleared the next day into my bank account. I don't use credit cards for deposits or withdrawls, nor do i go for bonus bets etc. Whatever you deposit must be used in full before you can withdraw. That's the rules! Read them or weep. I find their chat window customer service fine. They have ever held any of my winnings and have always let me take my cash out (provided it's all winnings from turned over deposits). Cheers Sportsbet
The biggest SCAMMERS in the betting business!! don't trust them! They've suspended my cashout before the game has even started or sometimes early in the game they will suspended my multi at their discretion, they have done this to me since September this year, what's the point of having a cashout option when most of the time it's suspended? This is how they get ya!! dodgy, greedy c**TS! Pack of frauds and very misleading! DO NOT TRUST THESE SCUMS!!
Customer service is very poor the worst site to bet on they don’t give a poo about you any one else I have closed my account so don’t bet with them impossible to win only cash out is not much at all. All there good for is to tack your money.
No customer service, price, delivery, return or refund deserves NO STARS! I placed a bet on the Eagle very early in the day to ensure good odds. Also placed bets on 3 other horses in the same race exactly the same way: 1 bet on the Win and another on the Place. Before confirming I always make sure I have an even number of bets. Just so happens I picked the winner but my bet had conveniently disappeared! The outlay wasn’t that big but the return was and, thanks to Sportsbet, I’ve lost the lot! After reading these reviews, it doesn’t surprise me. CS just say “you don’t have a bet for a Win”. I don’t have a Win because it was deleted. What I do wish I had was a screen shot of my bet slip. Think how easy this is for them to delete a minor bet out of the hundreds of thousands taken on Derby Day. I’m no fool but I don’t have a leg to stand on and Sportsbet know it. If you know what’s good for you, leave these scammers or just STAY AWAY!!!!! I have cancelled my account.
Sportsbet is the worst betting company I've dealt with in regards to customer service. I had a terrible experience with this company and I hope it is isolated. I had a dispute on a bet because they didn't stipulate whether over time was included when making the bet. It was a $200 bet with approx $950 payout. I queried the result and after 2 hours on the phone they offered me a 5 dollar bonus bet. Insulting. I closed the account immediately. In the event of a dispute where certain terms of the bet are not stipulated and there is a reasonable amount of money on the line, this pack of arrogant wankers offered me 5 dollars instead of perhaps a refund in bonus bets or maybe even 50 bucks. It must be said i was betting quite regularly with them. I have multiple betting accounts and I've never dealt with a more arrogant customer service team before. This may have been an isolated incident/representative that I dealt with but, based on this I would seriously consider whether this is the right company for you.
Misleading pack of arrogant smart ARSEHOLES.never again.
Sportsbet Australia are the worst betting company going around. Very dodgy and they take no responsibility for any of there mistakes. Do not sign up... they will try and take your money at all cost👎
very worst security system and bad customer service
So condescending and arrogant organisation. Raised an issue and was told they would reimburse the bet. Two further contacts. Still didn’t do it. As a result I withdrew all my money as they do not provide for all of AUSTRALIA in terms of betting unlike bet 365, Ned’s etc. No loyalty bets etc. either. Significantly dropped off in comparison to the many other Australian agency’s and there options.. Failing to provide a decent product now. One word description. “Garbage”.
The most shittest betting app you could ever use. If you win on a multi they end up putting an restriction on your multi bets which then you can no further out on multi bets. Would defiantly recommend using Bet365!
Hello Sportsbet, the TV ad about Prince Okocha, a Nigerian does not represent the majority of Nigerians living in this country. I am a father of two working as a social worker and doing business in this country paying taxes. My friends are all working and paying taxes. Some are University professors all from Nigeria. I suppose you can take the ad down before it escalates. I believe you guys are reasonable enough. We Nigerians in Australia should not be represented this way. It is affecting our image here especially at workplaces. The negative action of few should not be used as the whole representation of many. Thanks
TERRIBLE ORGANISATION. SUSPECT BEHAVIOUR. I'VE BEEN A MEMBER FOR OVER 10 YEARS. ATTEMPTED TO PLACE A BET ON AUSTRALIA WHEN ODDS WERE $7.80 FOR AN AUSSIE VICTORY IN FIRST ASHES TEST. BOTH CREDIT CARD & PAYPAL METHODS FOR DEPOSIT WERE REJECTED OVER THE COURSE OF AN HOUR, UNTIL ODDS HAD STABILISED.
DODGEY SCAMMERS Followed live odds on a draw England v Australia Was requested to call inand lace vote (new policy) They rejected $2000 bet on a draw @ 9.10 return. Maximum they would accept was $650... False advertising, clearly manipulating odds / online advertising but when chips are down, can't back them up PATHETIC
Disgraceful conduct. Today I placed a Goliath bet at Sale. The meeting was abandoned after race 5 due to a terrible fall involving multiple jockeys and their rides. Sportsbet took my money. Yes they will say read terms and conditions BUT it's so wrong and unsportsman like. Absolutely unbelievable that more than 70% of my horses never actually ran and still they took my investment.
Once upon a time it was a great betting site but anymore, I got a lousy $6.72 for the NRL weekly tipping comp, comparing that to the time i won 10K it's pretty much an insult for the time spent doing the research to have picked eight winning teams & on top of that pick the correct winning margin. Will not be playing that comp ever again! I may have selected one star but in this review it has sunk to minus, that's right, you're not even worthy of zero stars. Furthermore the countless of people they have conned & stolen money is technically "criminal" and should be investigated for extremely poor customer service.
Won’t pay out and will find a technical out to not pay out. Stay away from these guys. They model their business on taking the little punters money and don’t care if we are not happy as there there’s plenty of us. Disgusting company.
Bad my wife opened an account yesterday placed $200 in there and was then told today she wouldn’t be allowed to use account as her husband had been refused an account 10 years ago you cannot be for real 😳 scared of $200 please
sportsbet.com.au is rated 3.91 based on 444 reviews