Spree Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Spree
"good service, delivery time on point."
"Excellent customer care service."
"I appreciated the constant communication and updates on my goods being delivered. They delivered a couple of days earlier (asking if its okay). I loved this as I was able to wear my outfit on a special date!"
"Delivery fast....quality excellent price good."
"The delivery was set for latest today( 14th) but it came way earlier than expected. Also, the items bought blew us away - just as the image on site."
"They deliver items on time , as expected and process refunds quickly."
"My orders come very quickly and the shoes i bought fit me very well and iam going to wear them on my wedding day scheduled for december .im stress free with regard to shooes for my wedding."
"Speedy service"
"Excellent service and made it all so easy!"
"Got my delivery as per communication."
"THEY DELIVER VERY FAST IT IS SO AMAZING, YOU CAN RELY ON THEIR PROMISE"
"The ultimate online shopoing experience with superior service. They always get it right first time and their prices are extremely reasonable and their sales always exciting and they have even spoilt me with discount offers for being a loyal customer. I love their courier service because they have never delayed with an order of mine and returns (on a rare ocassion i do) are super quick and easy. My best knline store by far their competition are far behind. Im going to be a loyal client for a long time if they keep this up."
"they deliver on time and the quality is good"
"Funky, cool and the best clothing at affordable price. Sale after sale after. I love me some Spree????????"
Spree is rated 4.79 based on 14 reviews