Spreebird Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Spreebird

Tell us how Spreebird made you happy

"They always deliver on time and their clothes and shoes are affordable."
"Easy website, easy payment and fast delivery"
"They sell good quality clothing, yet affordable."
"I was super happy. Great service indeed."
"The cloths are affordable best prices ,what i love about them if you buy something from them and you are waiting for your product . Its easy to track your staff in your PC using your account.and you will not be disappointed if you buy from them quality is there secret.If you never try them this is your chance to be blown away, these days i dont have time to go to shops. Just open my SPREE app and do my window shopping and dicide from the."
"Quick deliver, instant communication via emails with their customers, great quality clothes and order returns are quicker."
"Quick, easy, fast"
Dee
"Excellent prices and quality with clothing, shoes and accessories - and loads of great discounts!! I use Spree every week, for myself and for gifts for family and friends!! Great follow-up service too!!"
"I love their clothes, delivery is quick and there are no hassles when you want to exchange size. I have introduced so many other people to shop on the site"
"Very dissapointed in their false advertising. Got a mail that said 40 % off all winter coats - ordered the red coat and actually paid R699 which is the full price - where is the 40 % discount?"
"Their website is easy to use. I received great discount vouchers and delivery was quick."
"Spree is amaaaazing!"
"easy and user friendly. The delivery was speedy and the quality of the items I purchased was great."
"They deliver on your door and on time."
Spreebird is rated 4.50 based on 14 reviews