Sprint Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Sprint

Tell us how Sprint made you happy

29 minutes
Avg Email Response Time
"Great service and sales team! Very helpful would refer someone to the North Myrtle Beach SC Store."
"I was well take care by the seller Perry, I was pleased with His assistance"
"their costomer service is horriable, and the website doesn't work a good deal of the time. I have been trying to change my plan for a while and the web site wont let me and when i go to the store they have me waiting for over an hour. it took them over two hours just to find someone who know how to port my number over. i can't wait to be able to leave sprint"
"First of all my monthly bill keeps getting higher every month. They turned off my service when I paid it they had me put in a code and gave me steps to turn it back on connection was horrible. I called customer service transferred 3 x. Had me call another number had insurance on my device they still added more money for me to fix my iPad 400.00 more. Went into the store customer service was terrible they can't help me. So I called T-mobile they offered to pay my bill . Keep my payment lock same fee every month and upgraded my both phone and having it delivered to me at no cost and no activation fee . Customer service was awesome made me feel very comfortable and understood my frustrations. She was very helpful on what I was needing and made my payment lower. She assured me no more changes and payment will not go up it is lock in monthly fee 100.00. Can I get a whoo !whoo😀! Now that's customer service"
"All of there Customer Service is in the Philippines i tried all day to upgrade my phone online and over the phone unsuccessfully this is without question the worst relationship i have ever been in i am cancelling first thing Monday. I would rather pay more to a company with a customer service based out of America."
"I have been using sprint under my family's plan for years. When I got married, I decided to get my own phone plan. I went into the store to set things up as they were out of stock online of the phone I wanted. They charged me an additional $30 for setup in-store which would have been fine had my phone been activated correctly. I had to call in hours later to have it activated; therefore the $30 fee should not have been charged. In addition, I was told the phone "insurance" was "required" and "free" for your first three months. Turns out is wasn't free or required. I had to go online later and delete the coverage. I am disappointed in the dishonesty of the employee with whom I worked. All this being said, their prices are the best in comparison to other phone companies and their coverage isn't half bad."
Sprint is rated 2.50 based on 6 reviews