Spy Equipment UK Reviews

Read Spy Equipment UK Reviews

shop@spyequipmentuk.co.uk

Spy Equipment UKThe TechnoCentrePuma Way

Tell us how Spy Equipment UK made you happy
Quick delivery, good support both before and after delivery and the item did exactly what it said on the tin so no complaints from me.
Thanks for the review. We appreciate you taking the time.
Not a good shopping experience at all. Order not complete with initial package. They forgot to pack all items. Delay in sending replacement forced me to cancel the order and return goods despite their initial assurances it would sent out on the day I contacted them about the problem (two days later the item was still not delivered) . The missing item was delivered later despite instructions not to send the item. I had to refuse delivery at the post office. Then there was a undue delay in the refund process.
Hi we are very sorry for the initial missing items that admittedly did take longer to get to you then they should have done and therefore we understand why you cancelled the order. The refund however was issued to you within the specified legal time limit.
I have used a few trackers in the past but this device is so quick to respond and very simple to use. Would buy again if required in the future.
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We really appreciate your kind comments about the product.
Device arrived the next day as promised. Was impressed with how easy it was to use, I haven't found anything bad going on yet but at least it is helping me put my mind at rest
Thank you for your review. The Spy Equipment UK team appreciate your feedback .
I had a small problem with the unit, but made a phone to Joshua who was very helpful & managed the resolve the issue.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. You kind comments have been passed onto Joshua.
I previously purchased a cheaper voice changer from another website but really is was nothing more than a toy. However the one I got from Spy Equipment UK is the real thing. It is well put together and works very well. Lesson learned - the cheapest is not necessarily the best. Oh and thanks for swift and discrete delivery.
Thanks for your nice feedback on the product. It is always nice to hear when a customer appreciates the quality of the products that we sell.
I made a last minute order for a voice recorder. The spy equipment website is easy to navigate around and the information is well laid out, so choosing what I wanted was fairly simple. I was really impressed to get it the next day by courier and not only was delivery impressive, but also the recording unit was easy to use with sound quality exceeding my expectations.
The Spy Equipment UK team are really happy to get your feedback on what was such a positive experience for you. Thanks for taking the trouble to write the review for your purchase.
Had a slight issue to start with when I realised that my order hadn't arrived in the post several days after placing it. After calling the office I was informed that everything I needed had been sent via email. Once this had been resolved the rest was self explanatory.
Thanks for writing a review on your purchase. As you will now be aware, we do send instructions and login details to the email address that is provided on the order. I have checked the description on our website and have now made this fact more obvious. Thanks for your feedback.
This was the first time that I had to purchase any equipment of this type to get to the bottom of a sensitive personal problem. I called this company to ask for advice and clarification about the item I was considering buying and was very impressed by the excellent informative advice that helped me confirm that I was making the right choice of product. I received my order the following day and was quickly able to get it working for me. The instructions that were sent to me by email were very clear and easy to follow and the car tracer worked brilliantly. Should the need arise, I will, without hesitation come back to buy from Spy Equipment UK again.
Thank you for posting a review on our products and service. It is alway nice to get such positive feedback.
Brilliant customer service and product, Would definitely recommend Spy Equipment UK to everyone. 5 stars.
Thank you for taking time to submit a review. Your positive feedback has been passed on to customer service team.
Excellent product and delivery. As promised.
Thanks Joel for taking time to review your purchase and for your positive feedback.
Great product, did have a few issues setting the unit up at first but after a quick call to their technical support team they were able to show me what I need to do. Due to the on hand support offered over the phone I would be happy to recommend this company to anyone else in my position.
Thank you for such a nice review. We are glad that you had such a good experience with our after sales technical support. Your kind comments have been passed on to the team.
Although there were some initial problems the company were very responsive and helpful in resolving these issues. If any improvements were needed then a full user guide could be included with the product.
Peter thank you for taking time to leave a review and for your feedback. We normally have a full user guide emailed automatically to customers on the day that they receive their order, but it seems that we fell short with this product. I am glad that we were able to get the system working for you via customer support.
I recently purchased an item from Spy Equipment UK and was very happy with the level of service and support that I received when enquiring about the product. I have use several companies before with no end of hassle and I can state that I will be using them again going forward. Highly recommended and great to deal with also very professional.
Thank you for making the effort to post a review on our company. Your very positive comments are noted and these will be passed onto the staff.
I ordered the Flash Drive Pro voice recorder to record some meetings, where I feared that I might latter be misquoted. The item was delivered next day in discreet packaging which was nice and I hadn't thought about but was glad of. The product is so simple to use and is very effective. The sound quality is astounding for something so small and playing back the recorded files was very simple, even a child could have done it. When I used the recorder in the meetings it worked extremely well and I will be using it again in future with confidence.
Thank you for submitting a review. It is always nice to hear when a customer is happy with both the product and the service received.
Cannot fault this company. From start to finish my order was easy' from paying, to very fast delivery. Product arrived as described, packaged perfectly. I will defiantly be useing this company agian. Plus I had a question about another item I wanted to buy from them, on how to use it' I gave them a ring, and there knowledge and helpfulness is second to none. You cannot go wrong with this company. Your in safe hands.
Thanks for your kind comments. The Spy equipment UK team are happy that you appreciate the service given. It makes things even more worthwhile.
When I purchased the WiFi camera I was a little worried that I would have problems getting it working for me, because I am not the most technically minded. I shouldn’t have worried. I received it the next day and I was up and running in less than ten minutes. The camera in the DAB Radio is so well hidden that I even had trouble finding it when I knew where it should be and the radio can still be used as normal. The streaming video is excellent quality and I can watch it on my iPhone, which is a big bonus. I am really happy with the product and the quick delivery service.
Thank you for taking time to submit a review. We really appreciate your kind comments.
Upon negotiating ,Spy Equipment UK's, website I found it both informative and clear. I found 2 items that fitted the criteria I was looking for. My order was placed, with ease, and sure enough both items delivered the following date. I was supported with links to the instructions and following a conversation with the company's customer service I was able to successfully use my items. Asked if I would recommend the company's services, I have no hesitation in doing so. Helpful, informative, easy and professional! merely a few words to describe this company!
It works but only when I can get through. Clearly someone else has the number as the line is busy 50% of the time. Strange but true.
Unfortunately we have not received call from you stating that you had a problem. I note that you have the voice activated model of the GSM Wall Socket. The fact that the line is engaged may be due to the fact that the device is trying to call you rather than there being a problem. We certainly have not given the number to anybody else. Please could you call the Spy Equipment UK office and ask for some support if you still require assistance.
Spy Equipment UK is rated 4.73 based on 95 reviews