www.srcvinyl.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.srcvinyl.com

Tell us how www.srcvinyl.com made you happy
Great service. Tons of great vinyl and I have never had any issues with this company. Love it my vinyl collections!!
I've recently started collecting more vinyl and some of the ones I have had my eyes on are somewhat hard to find. Pack Up The Cats by Local H, for example. I did a quick search on google and saw that SRC had copies of Pack Up The Cats on vinyl. My heart leaped and I did some quick research on the company. It's quite unfortunate that I saw 90% bad reviews. SRC is getting a pretty bad wrap and I just needed to put it out there that, from my experience, SRC is a reliable, safe, legit company. They delivered the hard to find Pack Up The Cats to me in a week and it sounds great. This company does not deserve the reviews you will most likely come across. I am extremely pleased with the service and quality received from SRC. I'll definitely be back to buy more records to add to my collection.
Do NOT buy from this company. They are awful. I’ve been ignored for weeks now with no refund. Buy from anyone else apart from this terrible company.
this website is 100% a scam. i ordered 'the perks of being a wallflower' - soundtrack februrary 26th, wasn't on backorder either. it hasn't even shipped yet. just says processing.
I ordered the One Direction Four vinyl on January 26th and it said it was in “Backorder.” The page said that it was supposed to ship in 1-2 weeks and It arrived in exactly one week in perfect condition. All songs play perfectly without skipping and there are no dents. I am extremely pleased with my purchase and with the service provided :)
Other reviews are correct. This place is just a scam site.
This website, as far as I can tell, is a complete scam. I ordered a vinyl record a month ago that even now is still in 'processing' status despite their claims that orders process in 1-2 business days. I opened a ticket to ask why it was still in processing and hadn't shipped yet, and waited almost 2 weeks for a response. Then they had the gall to tell me they didn't have the item and stock, and weren't even sure IF they would get more in stock. Not when, but if. How on earth do you advertise and sell items that you don't even possess? I requested to cancel the order, but from what I've read that's going to take a stupidly long time. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM HERE. Based on other reviews, I'm inclined to believe they don't have any stock at all and are a completely fake business.
These guys at SRCVinyl are criminals. People order from them, they charge you without fulfilling the order, and then they don’t ship or reply to support requests. Then they will cancel your order without giving you a refund. Avoid these criminals Jenna Miles and Danny Keyes
These guys at SRCVinyl are criminals
I write this in Nov 2019 I ordered in Feb-March time. They kept putting back the release of an album again and again. Now they wont reply to me. Also their ticket system is not secure, you can see other peoples messages and not find your own, unless you favourite them They stock loads of color vinyl and some really good releases. Its a shame I have had such a bad experience as I would like to purchase their records.
www.srcvinyl.com is rated 2.30 based on 10 reviews