Sri Sri Tattva Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sri Sri Tattva
"I have found the herbs to keep my family so much healthier since starting to take them a few years ago. Very grateful! The tooth paste and other products are also great."
"The website is very informative and I was able to find what I need very easily. The checkout process can be a little easier; if it allows me to create an account easily."
"The delivery was on time, and the packaging was good too. I use several Sri Sri Tattva products, herbs are my favorite."
"I have been using Sri Sri Tattva products for some time now. It is very good. The service is excellent as well!"
"Products are organic and extremely effective. Highly recommend!!"
"Very natural, authentic Ayurvedic products. I’ve been using Sudanta toothpaste, before I used to have severe toothache like sweetshock when I used commercial toothpaste but after switching to Sudanta all the toothache is gone it’s very gentle and effective. Now even if I use commercial toothpaste there is no pain but o continue with Sudanta. Another great medicine is the pain reliever Vedanantaka, it’s highly effective and no side effects within minutes you’re up again with energy and enthusiasm. Shakti drops is great herbal immunity drops my allergies have reduced/gone down considerably, and I’m feeling very healthy. For colds I’d highly recommended Sitopladi churna amazing cure for cold and no side effects, no drowsiness, great rest."
"Excellent products!"
"Great products, delivered quickly."
"Sri Sri Tatva is a blessing for me, as I can get all the wonderful products that were available only in India easily in the USA."
"This is a very good drink and serves as an alternative to Coffee,Tea. Its taste is delicious much like the old Ovaltine we used to drink. It has all the vitamins that we need and eliminates the need to take supplements. However, the sugar content is high and that is a drawback. It would have been the right drink if there had been no Sugar as this can be added by those who want it."
"everything was arrived before the time. It was very quick process and i love everything and love the face face."
"All the Sri Sri Tattva are amazing. My 5 yr old loves the body cream. The soap, shampoo and hair conditioner are eco friendly and they do not pollute the water. Love the ghee. It’s so healthy and yummy. Health supplement as well. Big fan of their Shakti Drops. Ojasvita chocolate is one of my kids favorite health drink. They love it. I will highly recommend Sri Sri Tattva."
"All products that I bought were amazing. High quality ghee and lots of flavors. Loved it."
"Excellent service"
"order arrived very fast, thank you. I love the products, especially toothpaste."
"Had a great experience when I had to return something."
"I love their products! The Kesar cream and the Henna shampoo is my absolute favorite"
"High quality products and prompt delivery. We regularly get Ojasvita which has great herbs for kids, and our son loves it."
"Love the products"