Sri Sri Tattva Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Sri Sri Tattva
"I love that I can trust a place to purchase the Indian herbs that I take ,and to get them at a great price."
"Love the products, from potent Ayurvedic hebs to lotions and natural toothpaste without fluoride, Sri Sri Tattva offers the best. I particularly like (and find effective) is the Shakti Drops. Keep up the good work (and I see your product offering is expanding - Great!)"
"Been a long time customer. They are part of my very existence. Always quality products and polite in service. If I find an ayurvedic producthere I won't look elsewhere."
"Sri Sri products are incredible. I tried the ojasvita and share it with the entire family. They all love it. I will be trying out their shampoo and soap too."
"The quality of products is excellent and it's so important when you would like to live and eat healthy."
"Excellent product and committed service. Keep it going!!!"
"High quality & wide range of Ayurvedic products at an economical price with excellent customer service."
"The product was delivered and its very good. The one big pain point I felt off ordering on this site is - there was no email confirmation as the order was placed. It was supposed to reach my house in 1-3 days, but I did not hear anything about the order until after 4-5 days. By this time, I was worried whether this was a fake site and lost my money. Then one fine day, I got an email saying that it has been shipped which gave me some relief. I would suggest this to get fixed. Otherwise, I am very happy with the product. :)"
"Sri Sri Tattva herbs very delivered quickly and they are really effective"
"Items I ordered were delivered quickly and they were very good."
"Sri Sri Tatva Herbs are value for the money"
"I love Sri Sri tattva products since they are made of pure herbs, and I like the service too; have always got my products on time as promised.👍"
"The product was delivered within a week's time. The conditioner was securely wrapped and the price is very reasonable."
"I love the products bacause of the research and love put into them :) But, I wish the products could be much more affordable so that they can be accessible to everyone :)"
"Very helpful and kind"
"acceptable"
"Items are excellent."
"Good but shipping charges can be reduced"
"Ayurvedic products in it's best."
"I have found the herbs to keep my family so much healthier since starting to take them a few years ago. Very grateful! The tooth paste and other products are also great."
Sri Sri Tattva is rated 4.74 based on 39 reviews