Sri Sri Tattva Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sri Sri Tattva
Read Sri Sri Tattva Reviews
Fast delivery and authentic products
I really like the products
We love Sri Sri Tattva's personal care products. Sudanta is the best....
love it and smell so fresh.
Very healthy products. I am in love with the Quin bars. The protein shampoo has made my hair so luscious and shinny! Thank you for the awesome products.
Received order on time. Excellent product and service.
Sri Sri tattva products are just so original.❤️
I have been a regular consumer of Sri Sri Tattva products for over 7+ years when I was in India. But, after coming to the US, I could not get to use the products since it was not yet launched in the US. But, since last one year, srisritattvausa has been here, and I have been ordering online from them ever since. My most frequent purchases are Sudanta Toothpaste (our entire family including my toddler loves it) and Ojasvita Chocolate Health drink (I replaced our Nesquik Chocolate powder with this amazing herb-based choc powder that I use it for my toddler's daily choc milk). The Shakti immunity drops and the Chyavanaprash are a constant buy for us. Also liked the new Quinoa Coco Choco Health Bar. Good work in keeping all the ingredients clean, non-gmo and healthy!
I am very satisfied with the SriSri Tattva products I have used. I have used the toothpaste, Ayurvedic supplements, oils and shampoo.
The products are amazing, all of them! the shampoos, the face washes, creams... everything is amazing!! I can not use anything else on my body since I started to use them. It feels so nurturing and toxins free, a sensation you don't get with other products. Now I've tried the supplements for a month and I can already see the improvement in my skin, nails, hair and vitality so I will keep buying for sure!! On top of that the customer service is impeccable, I claimed something and they provided me immediately, no extra charges and with presents, something you don't see in every big company. Definitely recommend it!!
Sri Sri Tattva products are very authentic!
Great products, easy website.
I love that I can trust a place to purchase the Indian herbs that I take ,and to get them at a great price.
Love the products, from potent Ayurvedic hebs to lotions and natural toothpaste without fluoride, Sri Sri Tattva offers the best. I particularly like (and find effective) is the Shakti Drops. Keep up the good work (and I see your product offering is expanding - Great!)
Been a long time customer. They are part of my very existence. Always quality products and polite in service. If I find an ayurvedic producthere I won't look elsewhere.
Sri Sri products are incredible. I tried the ojasvita and share it with the entire family. They all love it. I will be trying out their shampoo and soap too.
The quality of products is excellent and it's so important when you would like to live and eat healthy.
Excellent product and committed service. Keep it going!!!
High quality & wide range of Ayurvedic products at an economical price with excellent customer service.
The product was delivered and its very good. The one big pain point I felt off ordering on this site is - there was no email confirmation as the order was placed. It was supposed to reach my house in 1-3 days, but I did not hear anything about the order until after 4-5 days. By this time, I was worried whether this was a fake site and lost my money. Then one fine day, I got an email saying that it has been shipped which gave me some relief. I would suggest this to get fixed. Otherwise, I am very happy with the product. :)
Sri Sri Tattva is rated 4.80 based on 51 reviews