Sri Sri Tattva Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sri Sri Tattva
Read Sri Sri Tattva Reviews
it was great
Normally I would rate this a little higher but this time I was a bit dissapointed as indicated below
Awesome products!! Products are very pure and natural and helpful Efficient service!!
These herbs are amazing and arrive in a timely manner! So thankful for Sri Sri Tattva.
Great products, speedy delivery!!
Love the products, they are made of natural herbs.👌
I ordered 5 medicines vide my order #13601 dated December 21, 1999. I received only 4 of them. I am missing VASA. I tried to contact your team two days ago and left a message. I got no response. I called your number today and on hold for 15 minutes. No one answers the phone. So how can I get the missing medicine. Can someone help? Thanks, Sanjeev
All the products I ordered are awesome. The delivery was on time as committed during the ordering process.
Fair pricing & acceptable delivery time.
Great product. Always delivered quickly
I am thankful to Sri Sri Tattva for delivering all my purchases on time. All the products came with proper packaging in good form. I am very happy with the service.
Sri Sri Tattva is a very trusted source. I recently bought a bunch of things: some Sudanta toothpaste, some supplements (the Immunity package and ginger). What was really great, was that I had ordered some things, and they personally contacted me about my order because of a limited stock. I adjusted my order and they sent it to me right away. I appreciated the quick response and attention to detail.
Fast delivery and authentic products
I really like the products
We love Sri Sri Tattva's personal care products. Sudanta is the best....
love it and smell so fresh.
Very healthy products. I am in love with the Quin bars. The protein shampoo has made my hair so luscious and shinny! Thank you for the awesome products.
Received order on time. Excellent product and service.
Sri Sri tattva products are just so original.❤️
I have been a regular consumer of Sri Sri Tattva products for over 7+ years when I was in India. But, after coming to the US, I could not get to use the products since it was not yet launched in the US. But, since last one year, srisritattvausa has been here, and I have been ordering online from them ever since. My most frequent purchases are Sudanta Toothpaste (our entire family including my toddler loves it) and Ojasvita Chocolate Health drink (I replaced our Nesquik Chocolate powder with this amazing herb-based choc powder that I use it for my toddler's daily choc milk). The Shakti immunity drops and the Chyavanaprash are a constant buy for us. Also liked the new Quinoa Coco Choco Health Bar. Good work in keeping all the ingredients clean, non-gmo and healthy!
Sri Sri Tattva is rated 4.76 based on 63 reviews