Sri Sri Tattva Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sri Sri Tattva
Read Sri Sri Tattva Reviews
Good products.
The products are excellent quality, they are packed & shipped with care. A warm thank you note and coupon are even enclosed. You as a customer feel valued & welcomed to shop again. 💝
My Shakti drops are my go to for immunity and triphala also helps keep my system in balance
We love srisri tattva products , glad the bundle of immunity is now shipped fast and I am happy I don't have to get them from India. My kids are so used to Ojasvita & Sudanta !!
I am so glad I get Sri Sri products in USA and the products are great quality.
Jai gurudev
Hi id like to know what dosage to takevon each of the items. Thank you. Paul
Very good quality, received medicine in time.
everything was good.. and m happy to have these essential herbs in US.
I just started using the shakti drops, Tulsi drops Turmeric and Amruth to help with increasing my immunity. The service has been superior and easy. The products are organic and have a solid history and tradition that goes way back and which recent research is now validating.
Love all the products I am using
I loved the seamless ordering process. Products arrived neatly packaged and I love the genuine and natural ingredients.
Sri Sri Tattva products are of great quality and organic. My first goto brand for ayurvedic products and hollistic care is Sri Sri Tattva and iam highly impressed with the way they manufacture products with utmost care and hygiene. They are exceptionally very well as compared to other Brands
Great range of quality products. Excellent customer service and my package was delivered on time!
Authentic, trustworthy, and extremely reliable. Plus the ingredients can be fully trusted free of any chemicals or contaminants.
Great Service , Really helping me and my wife to build required immunity. Thanks for making it available
We love Sri Sri Tattva products with my kids!!!❤️
It’s so healthy, natural, organic and with high level of energy because this products make meditative people. For me all this facts are important!
We use shampoo, soaps (specially with sandal!), toothpaste is the best paste ever (!), faces scrub, faces rose spray (my 6yo daughter favorite), for immune system we use sri sri drops and tulasi drops, chavanprash is my favorite - all vitamins there, ojasvita - kids love it, specially chocolate flavor😀 I started use curcuma tablets for improve immune system also too now in season of respiratory illnesses.

We love Sri Sri Tattva products and from our practice know about quality this products, how it work and how healthy we are with my 3 kids and husband ❤️

Thank you for your being with us!!!

Mira, mom of 3 kids☀️
I regularly shop for ayurvedic products with Sri Sri Tattva as they are of high quality and they are authentic. These products make a real difference in the quality of life that I lead and keeping my body healthy and boost my immunity. The online shopping as well as the shipping experience was smooth and quick. I would highly recommend Sri Sri Tattva for anyone looking for quality Ayurvedic and daily product needs as well.
Excellent products, I love the sandalwood soap and rose face wash the most!
I am deeply impressed by the consistent quality of Sri Sri Tattva products. I have used them for more than 7-8 years to help with several health challenges and have found them to be enormously beneficial and useful. Thanks for the stellar quality of products harvested in the finest of manner using ancient knowledge in a modern context.
great products, great service!
Sri Sri Tattva is rated 4.86 based on 259 reviews