Sri Sri Tattva Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sri Sri Tattva
Read Sri Sri Tattva Reviews
I bought toothpaste and I really loved the taste and smell. I don’t think I will go for any other toothpaste any more.
I find the Herb Supplements of High Quality.
Very prompt and efficiently service. The products are very fresh and packaged well. Would recommend Sri Sri Tattva products to others in need of Ayruvedic Herbal products
Thank you Sri Sri Tattva team for bringing great Ayurveda products to US, the products are of great quality and the service is amazing. Super grateful!
Best Ayurvedic products we have come across at reasonable prices.
Jai Gurudev ! All the product I have used for immunity support is vey good !
I love the Authentic Chavan prass !
I highly recommend immunity support supplement product to all followers
Thank you so much Sri Sri Tattva !🙏
Worked really well with me
The taste is good, my son likes it but here are reasons why I'm giving it 3-stars
1) the full list of ingredients was not found on their product description. I had fo search another website to find them. I am vegan and it has milk solids. Can't they make a product without rhe need for milk solids?
2) The nutrition and paxkage listing of ingredients between the malt and chocolate versions appear erroneous, specifically brahmi, bhringraj, and other
ayurvedic herbal components. On rhe malt version the herbs are listed in 100's of mg while in the chocolate flavor is < 5 mg each. To me, the only difference between these versions should be flavor and not herbals components. If they did mean for such a large discrepancy, they should be clear on the product information page. We shouldn't find out the hard way after we receive the product

On the bright side, it was shipped and arrived quickly.
Sri Sri Tattva products are of the highest quality and made from natural sources and I liked the fact that part of their proceeds go towards helping different charitable efforts. The new look website looks great and products reached on time !
All products from Sri Sri tattva are excellent
All the items arrived as expected.
Sri Sri Tattva is professional and products are Organic and made out of natural ingredients. They are very prompt in delivery.
awesome products.
Reliable and trustworthy products unlike other Ayurvedic products where the ingredients are not authentic or guaranteed. Plus the manufacturing involves that every staff on the production line does their daily spiritual practices. This ensures release of positive energy into the products!
I have been using immunity kit, amla tablets and the skikkai hair shampoo. I am very satisfied with my purchases. I would highly recommend sri sri tatva products.
My wife has been using Sri Sri Tattva products and loves them. The website is very easy to use and was very impressed with how quickly the order arrived. Thanks!
The shipping and customer support was up to the standards. I had some questions regarding some product and chat option during the working hours came really handy.

There is a shipping cost, but if you calculate it is still cheaper than buying similar products from Amazon.
I've been using Sri Sri herbal supplements for about 5-6 years and they are of very high quality. I've also started trying some of their personal care products including soaps and toothpaste and am extremely satisfied. Placing orders and navigating the site is very easy and orders are expedited very promptly. Highly recommended.
It’s an effective tablet when it comes to boost immunity, in my opinion
Absolutely amazing products which I subscribe and use in my daily lifes.
Sri Sri Tattva is rated 4.82 based on 139 reviews