Stairlift Mobility Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Stairlift Mobility
11PM
11PM

Tell us how Stairlift Mobility made you happy

"Let me first state that this company is the worst I have ever had dealings with. On the 27th Of June this year (2017) I ordered a Platinum stair lift from StairLift Mobility Ltd of Bromborough Wirral for my sister who has downs syndrome and finds it very difficult to move around so this lift is essential for her to get to bed and also get to the toilet. The salesman/director Mark Bruce of StairLift Mobility ltd called around to my house on 27/06/17 to measure up both the stairs and also my sister the total cost was £4750 Mr Bruce said he would take my old stair lift in part exchange making the balance £3100. On the 1st of August the Platinum stair lift was finally ready to be fitted my old stair lift was removed and the new one fitted however it became apparent on trying stair lift that it was totally unsuitable for my sister who is very small I was assured by Mark Bruce that the lift would be suitable but this was not the case therefore I requested that the stair lift be removed and my old one reinstalled Mr Bruce agreed to do this but to this date I have still not received my refund as agreed to by Mark Bruce I have rang and sent several recorded delivery letters to the company to no avail on one phone call to Mr Bruce he point blankly stated that he had no intention of giving me any refund whatsoever. Mark Bruce and his company have in effect stolen my money. I would advise anyone who is thinking of purchasing from this company to be very careful with this unscrupulous man and his dodgy company. I would stay well clear there are a lot of better and honest companies around. Take my advice give Mark Bruce and his company a wide berth."
Are you Stairlift Mobility? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Stairlift Mobility is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews