Stairlifts Comparison Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stairlifts Comparison
Read Stairlifts Comparison Reviews

About Stairlifts Comparison:

Stairlifts Comparison is apart of the Mobility Furniture Comparison group founded by our CEO Henry Wall. He had a vision to create a mobility business that offered a completely different customer experience, providing that all important personal touch. “I wanted to help people regain their independence and stay in the home that they love”.

After growing up in the countryside as a child I began to understand the Importance behind local produce, and why its so important to support local businesses. Because of this we made the decision to only partner up with local British manufactures who have well over 130 years of manufacturing experience.

info@stairliftscomparison.com

Ground Floor Aizlewoods Mill Nursery Street

Received excellent service from stairlifts comparison. Very rapid response to enquiry and received information the following day. Stairlift now fitted from one of the companies recommended and stairlifts comparison have transferred the £100 cash back as promised. Highly recommended.
Stairlifts Comparison is a great help in finding the right stairlift. The site gives you a clear overview of the various stairlifts along with an in-depth understanding of how to buy the stairlift. A really useful and informative site!
Hi Sophie,

Stairlifts Comparison Team
I would recommend Stairlifts Comparison to everyone, it is easy to use, the stairlift was fitted quickly and all the people I dealt with were very polite and friendly.
Hi Glenys,

Stairlifts Comparison Team
A very professional client, good concise brief and excellent communicator.
Look forward to collaborating in the future! Cheers!!
Hi Sorin,

I have enjoyed working with Stairlifts Comparison :) Thanks for everything
Hi Laura,

Stairlifts Comparison Team
I have purchased a straight stairlift with the best pricing. Henry is a nice guy and his website is very user friendly as per the user point of view. Always recommend Stairlifts Comparison!
Hi Ankit,

Stairlifts Comparison Team
A really helpful, informative service. Helped me make a decision quickly and concisely.
Hi Katie,

Stairlifts Comparison Team
Henry was so informative and honest..waiting for my M&S voucher.
Hi Elaine,

Stairlifts Comparison Team
Henry is a great customer. He always gives clear assignments and is constantly in touch. I'll be happy to work together again in the future! Thank you so much for the great project!
Hi Elena,

Stairlifts Comparison Team
Detailed, Specific, and Honest !!
I am working as a developer for Henry from last two year. He is a very detailed person. I designed stairliftscomparison.com for him. It is a pleasure to working with him.
Hi Anurag,

Stairlifts Comparison Team
Was looking for a stairlift for my mother, as this was new to me I didn’t know where to start! Stairlifts comparison explained everything to me and made the transaction very easy. Thanks for everything, Great customer service!
Hi Alan,

Stairlifts Comparison Team
Simple from start to finish!! Guide prices provided online. The young man at Stairlifts Comparison was patient with me and gave me clear answers to my questions. I received 2 quotes as promised, I thought the virtual survey was good as me and my husband are shielding. The chairlift was fitted same week and I’m so pleased with it. Thank you
Hi Lisa,

Stairlifts Comparison Team
I will definitely be recommending this company, online guide prices, fast installation. An honest company.
Hi Cynthia,

Stairlifts Comparison Team
The Comparison team were informative and the installer was so thoughtful and caring. I felt they treated my mother with respect and dignity. The installer showed her how to use it and she didnt feel patronised at all.
Hi Vic,