Staples Inc. Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Staples Inc.

How would you rate Staples Inc. ?

"Good products, timely delivery."
KENNETH
"FAST, FREE DELIVERY"
"The order was supposed to arrive in 48hours max and only arrived 3 weeks later."
Barbara
"the last computer not laptop in store was sold to us at a resonable discount A it was a demonstrator at least we new it worked"
Brian Joyce
"Three weeks ago, at 6.30 pm, I ordered, on line, an HP printer from this company. It arrived by carrier just before 9.00 am the next day. Agreed, I have since seen that item offered at a very slightly lower price but the speed and efficiency of Staples' service probably more than compensated for that difference."
Marianne
"Always very quick to offer help to find the items I am shopping for. At times when needed they help shoppers get to their car with heavy items."
Vrinda
"Staff helped me find what i needed"
"Always having answers to my questions and products."
"Easy enough online. Its deliveries / order issues where you get let down."
Staples Inc. is rated 4.00 based on 9 reviews