https://www.staymanaged.net/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://www.staymanaged.net/

Tell us how https://www.staymanaged.net/ made you happy
I worked for this company and the owner deducts wages, never answers when the fault is at his end and does not care about the standards and I would not recommend this company. Nightmare avoid.
I have let through Airmanaged and then subsequently Staymanaged. Their utter refusal to take any responsibility for any improper cleaning and poor response time led to several bad reviews but the final straw came when I entered the property to find it had been used as a party venue by either a guest or a member of their cleaning staff. I say this as the individual responsible would need to be certain that the property was empty and have access.

The culprit had made a complete mess of the property and then left only to return several days after their visit ended and let themselves in as the box codes had not been changed and caused even more damage. Rugs needed to be replaced and utensils were stolen. They then charged me for the extra cleaning fee and refused to compensate me for the cost of changing the locks.

I was not informed of any of this and had only been visiting the property by chance to collect a meter reading. It is likely that, if I had not, the individual responsible would have used the property as a doss house for weeks.

No accountability. Poor service for what you pay. Avoid at all costs. There are far more capable companies who actually meet guests and ensure the security of your property.
This site doesn't verify reviews
One of the most incompetent company’s I’ve ever worked for. The drivers boss Shaun is a massive coke head who ask me in my first day “ you into gear and that ” he actually stole £170 from our main boss. Lies and different excuses about why my payment has not been correct or on time. At least 4 times by payment was either late or wasn’t the right amount. Main boss tells people not to message him outside of work, kind of boss says that to new employees? Not even to ask a question about the business? Nah, doesn’t show acknowledgement meant towards his staff. Terrible manager. Terrible person.
Compete incompetent and rude management. Ones a coke head who steals one from the work place and the main boss doesn’t even communicate with his staff and has told staff not to bother him outside of work ( even if there new and have questions). Most dysfunctional company I’ve ever seen.
https://www.staymanaged.net/ is rated 1.80 based on 5 reviews