Stencil Revolution Reviews

352 600-2952

rob@stencilrevolution.com

13630 Linden Dr

Tell us how Stencil Revolution made you happy

"Great service & great quality Stencil!"
"ballon girl joins us in our patio would you care for a pix?"
"Quality stencils, exactly as described and quick turn around. Thanks!"
"All my products I got was good and pack nice if I need stencils again I will order from you guys"
"well made, sharp edges, and the material won't break down when the paint gets it wet."
"love the products!"
"Came quickly and is exactly what I wanted"
"STENCIL COULD BE A LITTLE THICKER---A BIT FLIMSY ---NEEDED A GUIDE TO HOLD DOWN PORTIONS TO KEEP AIR FROM RAISING STENCIL ALLOWING PAINT TO CREEP UNDER--NOT GOOD"
"The stencil was sturdy and high quality. I suspect I would run out of surfaces to use it on before it would wear out. And the selection of patterns was great."
"Quality excellent, unique designs."
"Great product. Great quality. Great price. Will definitely purchase from them again."
"Very nice but too small I should have ordered larger ones the pineapple is mini"
"Very happy with your product Thank You"
"Everything I have gotten from Stencil Revolution is excellent"
"My daughter is making scarfs and she loves the stencils we purchased. We have just purchased five more."
"Received quickly. The stencils are Thick enough to trace with a pencil & not bend. There is a HUGE selection of images to pick from!"
"Good quality and received in a timely fashion."
"I haven't used the beautiful mandala stencil yet as it is flattening out between the rug and the wood floor, but I expect excellent results."
"Good quality stencils - Fun designs Arrived quickly in time for our art event ! Thank you !"
"this company is very nice the stencils are high quality and come in many sizes, my stencil turned out too small and they refunded me so I could order the next size up, excellent customer service thank you!!"
Stencil Revolution is rated 4.81 based on 69 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access