Stencil Revolution Reviews

rob@stencilrevolution.com

13630 Linden Dr

Click Here

Tell us how Stencil Revolution made you happy

"Love the stencil! Great quality!!"
"Love your stencils!"
"Got the stencils in a timely manner and unlike other sites, I got the actual listed sizes of the stencils and they stayed laying flat after I got them out of the package. Stencils that I ordered from other sites had to be flattened out for a few days with weights. Very happy with Stencil Revolution!!"
"Needed a particular stencil pretty quickly and was most pleased with the product and fast delivery. Thanks!!"
"Great quality and fast service!"
"I still haven’t received my stencil, but I’m excitedly awaiting it’s arrival!!"
"Nice stencil, arrived quickly and in packaging that prevented the stencil from being bent."
"Made of good material, heavy duty. Got it super fast"
"The stencils arrived as scheduled. They are true to size and design. The poor review is due to the fact that they don’t lay completely flat and even with a sponge that has been blotted almost dry to use ... the edges get blurred and stencil doesn’t effectively work."
"I love your stencils. Very well made. I used them over and over. They washed very well. My signs turned out very nice if I can say so myself."
"Limited choices."
"Fast shipping and extremely good quality stencil."
"Exactly what I wanted, and tecieved it very quickly@"
"I have never seen this kind of stencil before....I especially love the animal ones,...so glad I found you."
"Well considering I’ve had TWO emails about reviewing my stencils and they haven’t even arrived has me pretty dissatisfied."
"Just what I wanted! Very fast delivery and good quality!!"
"Worth the price...."
"I recently ordered stencils from 3 different companies, including, SR. Stencil Revolution has by far the best quality/packaging."
"Just what I wanted"
"I love getting stencils from Stencil Revolution. They are top quality product."
Stencil Revolution is rated 4.73 based on 226 reviews