Stencil Revolution Reviews

352 600-2952

rob@stencilrevolution.com

13630 Linden Dr

Tell us how Stencil Revolution made you happy
This is a wonderful company. Their service is fast, accurate and the product is well crafted and designed
My stencil arrived quickly and was very sturdy. I painted an accent wall with it and it turned out great. I do wish they would have included a. finisher/edge piece as I ended up cutting the stencil to complete the edges.
Beautiful, quality stencils.
I bought the Navajo stencil and it is gorgeous! They shipped it fast and it came packaged very well. It is a huge stencil and covers alot of area in one placement. I have really enjoyed it and I'm looking for more projects to add to it. I used this in my guest bathroom and I'm also going to use the pattern on stepping stones in my garden area.
I ordered 8 different stencils of all shapes and sizes for multiple projects. They were delivered on time. They have been very easy to use and I've gotten great results. Excellent experience!
Well made stencils and quick delivery.
Amazing quality as always. Superb customer service and fast shipping. Thank you for your continued efforts to fulfill all the orders in a safe and timely manner during this national time of crisis. You and your amazing staff are very much appreciated!
We were making fire truck beds for our grandsons. The stencil was perfect and the boys loved their beds. Thank you for helping us make two little boys excited about going to bed.
Nice product, good selection, prompt shipping. Thank you!
Stencil Revolution is one of few stencil companies that I trust and rely upon to deliver quality products at a reasonable price. I recommend SR to all of my furniture flipping members.
I have ordered several stencils from Stencil Revolution. I’m a novice at stenciling so I do still get some bleeding with the smaller stencils. But the great part is that these stencils are incredibly durable and are easy to clean. I’ve used a few of them several times and they have held up incredibly well. Orders are processed fast, are speedily delivered and are well protected.
The detail of the stencils is great! My projects have turned out perfect! They have unique designs that you don't see anywhere. My #1 go-to for all stencils!
Very good quality as always. Since the first order of stencils from Stencil Revolution we have felt these are the best stencils we can buy. No matter what size we order we feel these are unmatched in quality and reusability. Our first choice for buying stencils .
Very good quality stencils and fast delivery. Also love the size options. Can always order from this company with no worries!
Product is just what I wanted, nicely done. Thank you. Very pleased that you have different sizes.
Love the stencil! The only thing is when I got it, it was creased during shipping so it doesn’t lay flat on my project to be able to trace the stars well but my other stencil I’ve gotten form here was perfect and this one was still usable just a small crease in it.
Excellent customer service and impeccable product.
Quality, reusable material. Highly recommend.
Very pleased with my stencils I ordered. Will definitely order again
Exactly as advertised. Easy to use. Love them.
Stencil Revolution is rated 4.78 based on 422 reviews