Step and Repeat LA Reviews

of reviewers recommend Step and Repeat LA
Read Step and Repeat LA Reviews
You were very professionally
Most professional, customer focused and amazing products!!
Loved working with you all! Great vendor. Very accessible via phone & e-mail, timely order processing and delivery, quality product overall. Highly recommended!
Always a pleasure to work with Step and Repeat LA.
Service was terrible and the product was unusable. We will not be using Step and Repeat again. Please take me off the email and mailing list.
Hi Jamie,
We will absolutely take you off our mailing and email list. I'm so sorry you had a bad experience with us. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. I do remember your order - the pole was missing and we tried to overnight two other poles to you but it didn't work out. We refunded 100% of your order and you got to keep the retractable stand and print. I know there was an unfortunate mistake on that order but our Mission is to go above and beyond to make our customers happy so they have successful events. I'd like to offer you 50% on any retractable you choose to make it up to you.
I'm so glad I found Step and Repeat LA. They took care of me so quickly and easily. Everyone was great and helpful to work with. I can't recommend them more highly!
We had an amazing experience! They were quick to respond and helpful.
This was a great product!
Step and Repeat LA is rated 4.50 based on 8 reviews