Step and Repeat LA Reviews

of reviewers recommend Step and Repeat LA
Read Step and Repeat LA Reviews
The entire process was a breeze from start to finish. Our questions were answered promptly and the proofing process was handled patiently as we figured out the proportions and sizes for multiple floats. We loved the final products! Thank you.
Great, quick service and turnaround!
Step and Repeat LA Has always taken good care of me, quick turn around and quality product for events!
I love my step and repeat banner! The customer service was great! I would definitely recommend!
The backdrops we ordered were awesome! We got them very fast and they were exactly what we wanted. It's fast and easy to talk to a live person by phone, which I like.
Loved working with Step and Repeat LA! Ben was extremely thorough and patient with us throughout the entire process. Everything turned out wonderful and our event was a great success!
Great product, easy to assemble and great customer service. I've purchased 2 Step and Repeats and will order another next time I need one.
I purchased a small, solid-color backdrop and lighting kit from Step and Repeat LA to use for my self-tape auditions and it looks fantastic!
Outstanding Professional Suppory throughout the ordering, design, build, and delivery process. Very satisfied!!!
Quality product and excellent customer service. Staff always help answer my questions and updates on product printing and delivery. Would recommend & order again.
I've always had a great experience working with and ordering from Step and Repeat LA. I love the team! They are amazing!
Step and Repeat LA provided exactly what was needed, along with great customer service. I will definitely use them again.
Great Service!
Step and Repeat LA has great customer service! They installed the hedge wall very quickly and were very helpful in helping me find the best placement for the wall. Their team is knowledgeable and professional. I will definitely be contracting them again.
You were very professionally
Most professional, customer focused and amazing products!!
Loved working with you all! Great vendor. Very accessible via phone & e-mail, timely order processing and delivery, quality product overall. Highly recommended!
Always a pleasure to work with Step and Repeat LA.
Service was terrible and the product was unusable. We will not be using Step and Repeat again. Please take me off the email and mailing list.
Hi Jamie,
We will absolutely take you off our mailing and email list. I'm so sorry you had a bad experience with us. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. I do remember your order - the pole was missing and we tried to overnight two other poles to you but it didn't work out. We refunded 100% of your order and you got to keep the retractable stand and print. I know there was an unfortunate mistake on that order but our Mission is to go above and beyond to make our customers happy so they have successful events. I'd like to offer you 50% on any retractable you choose to make it up to you.
I'm so glad I found Step and Repeat LA. They took care of me so quickly and easily. Everyone was great and helpful to work with. I can't recommend them more highly!
Step and Repeat LA is rated 4.82 based on 22 reviews